Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 2:02 PM Last edited by *_Drew~ : 28th Sep 2017 at 10:34 AM.
Default [Found!]Al Wood Recolors of FT Trophy Case
Hi guys, does anybody know where can I find AL Wood recolors of the Trophy Case that came with FT? I really like it, especially the empty version, but I only managed to find some Yeti colours that don't match my gameplay...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 5:42 PM
Did you search through Michelle's recolors here? http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...pe=1&&u=2668015

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 12:52 AM
Yes I did, but I think she never did them. I went through all her decorations and I also tryed with the keywords 'Case', 'Display' and 'Trophy' but nothing...
Theorist
#4 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 2:40 AM Last edited by Michelle : 28th Sep 2017 at 10:12 AM.
@*_Drew~ I did do them, I just didn't upload them because there was a problem with the texture, I put them on hold and planned to revisit them later.

ETA: Got the texture fixed and upload them HERE.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 10:27 AM
It kinda sounded weird to me that there some objects that you haven't recolored yet... And here we go! Thanks a lot as usual, can't wait to try them ingame!