Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:36 PM
Default Creating a Custom Suspension Bridge for CAW (or editing the one already there)?
Good morning, everyone! This is my first time posting in the MTS forums, so I'm not sure if this is in the right place! I hope it is!

Anyway, I have some inspiration to create a world which I am hoping to use as the basis of a novel series sometime in the (probably distant) future. I want it to be a cross between San Francisco (I am using the Bridgeport height map in CAW) and Tokyo, but also with a big 1950s America flair. I am using the Bridgeport Suspension Bridge, but I was wondering if there is anyway I could edit the style/color of it to better reflect my world's style? I want it to look somewhat like the bridge from Big Hero 6 in San Fransokyo, which is basically the Golden Gate Bridge with pagoda-like Asian style flare. Here is a photo for help:

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...=20141108190901

Thank you in advance!!!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:51 PM
If you can do it wihhout editing the actual shape of the bridge, it wouldn't be that hard. You can just find the bridge in the fullbuild files and edit the textures for it. If you have to change the shape you will have to know meshing.