Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:14 AM
Sam Walker Chapter #1
Hi everyone!
This is a novel I've been working on lately. It's called "Sam Walker". I love love love critque! So give me all the constructive critizim you got! There will be multiple chapters! So if you enjoy check back and read the chapter in order! Honestly, I've had the story line in my head for a while so its going to take me hours to write them in words on here. I hope you enjoy, and *REMEMBER: Critque is GREATLY appreciated! So give it all! and if your a fan, show me that you are by PMing me or posting! Okay I can blab on and on and on but im stopping now so less go to the story! Enjoy!

Chapter #1: The beginning.

My name is subject 416. Atleast that's what it says on my file. Truth is, I don't know my real name, or my age, or even where I am. Last thing I remember is being with my mom and being dragged out of my house. I don't know how long ago that was could be years, months, weeks. Now im in a straight jacket locked in a white padded room. Could I have harmed someone? Or even myself? I need to know what's going on. Next time someone opens that door I'm getting out.
Halfway asleep I hear a loud creak. I looked up and saw a boy around the age of 16 or 17 looking back at me. He must of worked there because he was wearing the same uniform everyone else who entered the room was wearing. "Who are you" I said.
"I am Jack Bridge and you are?" said the boy. "I don't know. Could you please tell me why I am here and what the hell is going on?" I said. Jack says "Listen, I don't know who you are, but I want to help you. My dad is a worker here and he got me a job here. I don't know what these people are doing but im pretty sure it's illegal.I'm going to help you out." "How are you going to help me? Im tied to a chair wearing a straight jacket!" I said. "That isn't a problem"Jack said as he is unting me. "Thanks but you got alot of explaining to do. You better not be tricking me. Can you take my file to I need to know who I am." I said
Jack says "Yes now let's go quick."

The end of this chapter! How did you like it? Critque! Should I continue? Next chapter much longer!

Thanks for reading

I'll stop the whole world from turning into a monster and eating us alive <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:19 PM
It was about something that I wrote about my story!