Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 9:58 PM
Default Sooze's photography
After spending a couple of hours messing around with Gimp, I've decided to bite the bullet and post some of my photos here. They're nothing particularly special, just shots I took whilst touring Europe this summer, using an old canon powershot A540

My favourite pic - Gondolas

Gondolier

Venice is so beautiful, makes photographing it very easy!

San Marco

Track

well, I reckon that's probably enough to be going on with! If you guys like it I can always post more. Also, any Gimp tips would be welcome as I'm a raw beginner (as you can probably tell!)
Cheers for stopping by,
Sooze
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:06 PM
The pictures have to be in [img] [/img] form.
And they are all too big. I tried posting them for you, but the pictures must be to big for posting.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:10 PM
Yeah, sorted it now. So much for my HTML skillz!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:12 PM
I like the tall tower and how you made the first one all black and white, which makes the water look beautiful!

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:16 PM
aww thanks, the gondola's turned out far better than I would ever thought they could - I was halfway through an ice cream when i took that pic, so my thoughts were pretty distracted lol.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:41 PM
The third one is my favorite. They're really beautiful.

Most people spend their life trying to decode the meaning of it all, but i already know the answer: cheese