Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:29 PM
@Ice_Elf: The bed and shelf are both sims 3 conversions. The bed is by Nysha here at MTS, and the bookshelf is here.

Call me Hannah
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
@Ice_Elf: The bed and shelf are both sims 3 conversions. The bed is by Nysha here at MTS, and the bookshelf is here.

Thanks!
Link Ninja
#378 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 6:57 AM
@Ice_Elf

Guitar and bed with wheels are from Wondymoon's Rhodium TS3 Teen Bedroom set converted by Veranka - LINK

The shelf is from Padre's Harlem Mid Centruy set at TSR - LINK

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#379 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
@Ice_Elf

Guitar and bed with wheels are from Wondymoon's Rhodium TS3 Teen Bedroom set converted by Veranka - LINK

The shelf is from Padre's Harlem Mid Centruy set at TSR - LINK

Thanks!
Link Ninja
#380 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 1:19 AM Last edited by Charmful : 5th Jul 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Default Apartment Rooms
Apartment rooms made-over for black/yellow scheme from Phaenoh's really awesome Rhodes Apartment Building

Kitchen

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Link Ninja
#381 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:17 PM
It's been 2 months since this thread was last updated - more sims have moved into my residential campus (community College) so I'll show you those dorm rooms. This is following up from the two spaces I last showed off.

Cornelius Phoenix moved up from the farm and his love of plants is showing

Randi Hutch likes to decorate in pink whimsy and keep organized as proven by her lined up shoes, folded laundry, and grid like hanging of her pictures.

Lastly, her twin brother Randy Hutch, Jr. brings his interest for cars into the style of his decor.

Forum Resident
#382 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 6:42 PM
I love those dorm rooms :-)

Here is a baby room I decorated yesterday.

Link Ninja
#383 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 7:24 AM
Default Sawyer's New Apartment
Sawyer Wellington graduated from SSU and began renting an apartment in an old building in Memosa Bay, here are the rooms I decorated:

Living room - study side (Sawyer still wants to be an adventurer and world traveller!)

Living room - entertainment side

Kitchen

Bedroom

@lauratje86 I'm using the bed, night stand lamp, mirror, and plant bedroom decorating technique here :P

Dang, how could I forget the curtains!?

Field Researcher
#384 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 7:09 AM
@venusking - the shelf stacked with plushies is absolutely adorable and I'll be stealing the idea for my own sims >:3

@Charmful - I especially like the bedroom and kitchen, and how well the walls and windows go with the rest of the furniture and recolours that you picked.

I have a small bathroom to share... I'm a bit shy about posting it because I don't have much CC installed right now, only some recolours D: I think it came out all right if perhaps all a bit too white.

Lab Assistant
#385 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:08 PM Last edited by maxon : 2nd Jan 2018 at 3:01 AM.
Any Hannibal fans in here? These are my most recent:

Link Ninja
#386 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:30 AM
Default Teal & Orange Madness
It was 1:30 am and my husband was like "come to bed" but I was in lazer focus-remodeling mode last night trying to spruce up a kitchen from one of those one-story small residential lots that came in the bin with Nightlife and
flipped it into an orange and teal sight. I think bold color interiors can be tricky to pull off but these two bright, near-complimentary colors (orange and blue-ish) turned out pretty funky fresh in a good way.

After that, I down-spiraled into sims interior madness and I carried this theme into the bedroom.

...then the living room

And the second bedroom which I turned into a study wasn't even safe.

Test Subject
#387 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 4:21 PM
I love that kitchen.
Lab Assistant
#388 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:43 PM Last edited by maxon : 2nd Jan 2018 at 3:00 AM.
Some photos of the rooms in my Christmas house, exterior here
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ost#post5315305

Forum Resident
#389 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 8:07 AM
I'm doing a legacy challenge for my BACC founder. Here's her first-born, her daughter Alex's, room. She's still a child so she can't sew yet, but that's the hobby I want to try out with her... I need to get more Deco items. I like to overstuff rooms.
Screenshots

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#390 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 2:45 PM
@Triamond and @Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat - can you please spoiler some of your pictures? The rules are that you can post only 4 pictures per post - I refer you here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343082

Put the rest under spoiler tags.

I know we've been a bit lax about that recently but I'd ask people to follow the guidelines - posted at the top of the Pictures section. Thanks

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#391 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Kitchen of the next house

Hey Tiff,
I know it's a late reply, but just wondering where did you get that kitchen set from?
Test Subject
#392 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:06 PM

Lab Assistant
#393 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:50 AM Last edited by leah10006 : 14th Jan 2018 at 7:33 PM.

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#394 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:41 PM
Lovely pictures @leah10006 but can you either stick to four per post (as per the posting rules) or put the extra ones under a spoiler please?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#395 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Lovely pictures @leah10006 but can you either stick to four per post (as per the posting rules) or put the extra ones under a spoiler please?

Sorry I was unaware of that rule , my bad !

Lab Assistant
#396 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 6:04 PM
Back Again with a new house im working on

Lab Assistant
#397 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 6:39 PM
How does everyone get ceilings into their shots? It looks amazing!

When I take pics there's just a massive gap there
Lab Assistant
#398 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ichigo2006
How does everyone get ceilings into their shots? It looks amazing!

When I take pics there's just a massive gap there

hi ! you just add flooring instead of a roof and then place the roof on top manually ! hope this helps

Lab Assistant
#399 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
@Triamond and @Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat - can you please spoiler some of your pictures? The rules are that you can post only 4 pictures per post - I refer you here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343082

Put the rest under spoiler tags.

I know we've been a bit lax about that recently but I'd ask people to follow the guidelines - posted at the top of the Pictures section. Thanks

I am very sorry about that - somehow I overlooked the rule and then didn't log in for a long time and missed your post. Once again I apologize and thanks very much for editing my post, it won't happen again.

@Leah - beautiful rooms, wow! very modern an cozy. Those lights look wonderful, I tried to find them on net but was not successful. Could you please send me a message and let me know where they are from? Thanks in advance!
Lab Assistant
#400 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Triamond
I am very sorry about that - somehow I overlooked the rule and then didn't log in for a long time and missed your post. Once again I apologize and thanks very much for editing my post, it won't happen again.

@Leah - beautiful rooms, wow! very modern an cozy. Those lights look wonderful, I tried to find them on net but was not successful. Could you please send me a message and let me know where they are from? Thanks in advance!

Just had a look in my downloads folder i've no idea (i've too many downloads ) , I'll look in game and see who made them , They came with a christmas market lot i downloaded i believe

Page 16 of 18