Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#351 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 11:51 AM
Default My favourite rooms

Very welcoming bedroom, just the kind of place you want to bring that special someone

Skeleton had a rough night. #DrinkResponsibly

One of the great things about this house is that you'll never be alone
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#352 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:08 PM
@peevpee Eek, what is that under the bed?

Scary!
Test Subject
#353 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@peevpee Eek, what is that under the bed?

Scary!

Oh that's just Eric, he is completely harmless!

If you bring someone to that bedroom just make sure he/she is ok with a dead guy under the bed
Link Ninja
#354 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 10:18 PM
I downloaded one of Keef1973's Brownstone Lots for a house for a couple of my young adults to use. Once they moved in, I took to decorating it with their existing belongings and styles - they are sort of a grunge band/rock band duo.

Orion's Room

Cypress's Room

Kitchen/Dining

Main room for jamming

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#355 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 11:58 AM
Just sharing a few pictures of rooms I've decorated.

Mim Barnes' kitchen.

Jeffrey Wilmington's bedroom.

And last but not least, Betty's little garden.

Call me Hannah
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#356 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 12:46 PM
Like that swing chair

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#357 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Like that swing chair

Not the OP, but if you want the chair http://verounique.livejournal.com/25492.html.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Forum Resident
#358 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 10:29 PM
@Charmful

I like that little chicken with the graduation cap. Seems like a very astute and scholarly individual.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Link Ninja
#359 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 5:14 PM
I moved some YA into my neighborhood campus and took to decorating their dorm rooms.

Illyana Sanchez's room. She has enough room for playing her guitar, thankfully.

Franz Schoulsburg's room. He couldn't possibly fit all his books on the one book shelf and besides, he can reach them better in bed if they are right under it.

Mad Poster
#360 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 4:17 AM

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#361 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 1:46 PM
Sometimes the simplest rooms seem striking.
I keep looking at this dining area and I just love how it all comes together. Simple yet appealing (to me at least)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
#362 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 1:43 AM

Theorist
#363 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 3:36 AM
Just starting out (living area of a small starter home).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Forum Resident
#364 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:50 PM
I loved building this kitchen

A couple of funky rooms in that odd, small house in Strangetown with the basement.

Theorist
#365 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 2:53 AM
The working/living space of the local designer.

Field Researcher
#366 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 10:42 AM
Susan making her breakfast in her new country kitchen.
Link Ninja
#367 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:04 AM
Just finished making a radio station for a setting in my story.

Here's the Studio:

The Director's Office:

The Cafe:

And a waiting area on the main floor:

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#368 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 2:16 PM
That looks great - love that picture on your office wall.

Is there somewhere sims can perform (in the studio)?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Link Ninja
#369 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 3:20 PM Last edited by Charmful : 20th Mar 2017 at 2:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That looks great - love that picture on your office wall.

Is there somewhere sims can perform (in the studio)?

Yes! So on the other side of the windows from the tech stuff in the first picture is a small studio set up with a microphone and guitar for drop-in acoustic performances.
I'm trying to find that recolor of 'two dogs and an olive' you liked in the director's office but regular googling isn't working. So I'll post it here when I get a change to get home and look through my files.

Also for anyone interested the tech stuff can be found at around the sims here

Edit: @maxon I found it! The art is actually from this site by byexlove. Click here to go to download

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#370 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Yes! So on the other side of the windows from the tech stuff in the first picture is a small studio set up with a microphone and guitar for drop-in acoustic performances.
I'm trying to find that recolor of 'two dogs and an olive' you liked in the director's office but regular googling isn't working. So I'll post it here when I get a change to get home and look through my files.

Oh don't go out of your way - if you see it, post a link. If not, don't worry.

Sandy makes some great stuff doesn't she?

Mad Poster
#371 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 9:29 PM
LOVE the kitchens above! All I need are the CC...Like I don't have too much already...Like in this remodel of the Spector "castle" (actually I wanted to post it in a thread about remodeling Maxis houses - but I couldn't find it)

and these are just the two main rooms.

Theorist
#372 Old 7th May 2017 at 5:00 PM
Working on getting a new home decorated.

Theorist
#373 Old 11th May 2017 at 11:13 PM
Still building/furnishing homes and apartments.
This is the first apartment for a newly college graduate who cannot quite afford more than a studio style apartment. Hopefully, at some point she will find employment in her field that pays a little more, but for now this is home.

Lab Assistant
#374 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 8:22 PM
Love all of these

@Charmful - Do you have any idea where you found the wall guitars, the hexagon shelves, and the wheel bed?

@HH22 - Is the boat bed and shelves part of a set? They look familiar but I don't think I have them, do you know where they're from?
Scholar
#375 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 9:04 PM
It’s hard to decide which room is my favourite as I’ve built plenty and I like all of them, but there’s something that makes me fond of this one:

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Page 15 of 18