Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 7:27 PM
This Challenge is just amazing!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 6:43 PM
Default Progress

So Jelani (water) went on a date with the girl she met dancing. Meanwhile I mobilized the other three to desperately fish for a cowplant berry. Therese (earth) finally caught one, after like a week of failing.
The sisters are actually getting close to aging up so we had to get rolling fast. Deseah (fire) finally sealed the deal with her old DJ boyfriend, and Jelani walked in on them doing it. But anyway, we got Deseah pregnant and soon we'll have our first sacrifice to the cowplant...
Test Subject
#153 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 8:10 PM
I love this challenge, too! My immortal sisters are:

Fire - Roxanne Wagner
Water - Marlene Wagner
Air - Lexi Wagner
Earth - Paula Wagner

Test Subject
#154 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 12:22 AM
post gameplay pics if you can, I'd love to see them (way too addicted to this challenge lol)
Test Subject
#155 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 1:29 PM
Here are some pics!

This is Marlene - water sister

Then we have Roxanne - fire sister

Paula - earth sister

And Lexi - air sister

I made them before I went on CC shopping spree...
Test Subject
#156 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:10 PM Last edited by dreamprisoner : 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:27 PM.
Default My elementals
Flora, the earth elemental. She's the most curvy of all the sisters, I wanted to give her a body similar to fertility deities. Her clothes feature a lot of gold, flowers and jewellery, because I wanted to reflect harvest, financial gain and materialism. She wears flat shoes and her hair falls over her shoulders, to ground her.

Angela, the air elemental, I intended her to be similar to traditional paintings of angels that you might find on church ceilings. Clothed in light colours and airy outfits. She wears heels, and her hair points upwards, these raise her off the earth, toward the sky.

Esther, my fire elemental, I gave her bright blue eyes, I wanted them both to be piercing, but also similar to a blue flame. Her makeup is intended to give her a flushed look.

Marina, my water elemental, most of her other outfits are dark, greenish, blue and black colours, because I wanted to concentrate better on the depths of the ocean, rather than shallow waters, her eyeshadow reflects this too. She also wears pearls often.
Test Subject
#157 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 1:29 PM
You should do something if you have Spa Day. Can the air sister learn wellness? I just wanna know because she's a loner and well, it would be nice to and she could give her sisters massages.
Test Subject
#158 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 6:37 AM
Hi everyone been simming for a while but only got Sims 4 recently and I was intrigued by this challenge.
Working on a story but here are my sisters and their home. I'm exited to announce that Fia has conceived her first and Ela has found their first cowplant berry!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#159 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 5:59 PM
Hey so glad to see people posting more Four Immortal Sisters. Really like the deep meaning you put into each element dreamprisoner. And congrats on the first baby darksideprincess, your sisters' house looks pretty cool too.
I took a break from my sisters as I finished up college, and recently started Youtube videos of The Clone Challenge. But I might come back to the sisters eventually, until then here are some more pics.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#160 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CookieSimmer10
You should do something if you have Spa Day. Can the air sister learn wellness? I just wanna know because she's a loner and well, it would be nice to and she could give her sisters massages.

You can pretty much adapt the rules however you want. And yeah I think wellness would fit perfectly with Air's aesthetic (it might even Earth and Water too in some ways), I would totally try it out if I had the money for Spa Day
Test Subject
#161 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 9:45 PM
So my fire sister just had her baby and is pregnant again lol like less than 10 hrs later. Im thinking of modifying the challenge a little so that al the sisters have children but the next sisters turn wont come until the currently reproducing sister has a son. So far Fia's first baby was a girl so we will see how it goes. Oh and Im not using any cheats or tricks to influence pregnancy so its just based on the luck of the draw otherwise it wouldn't be much of a challenge lol
Test Subject
#162 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:57 PM
Hey, I might try this! This one is intriguing. I once read a thread of this challenge for sims3 and was in awe don't know where to post tho, forum newbie here
Test Subject
#163 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:02 AM
Default Four Immortal Sisters Challenge
This sound fun ^¬^ I can't wait to try it!!!
Test Subject
#164 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 7:18 AM
Is there a possibility for you to change the rule so that you can have it be Four Immortal Siblings, because the only sim that would really have to be a girl is the fire sim. She is the one that is having the babies, so why couldn't the other three be boys or a mixture. Plus with the gender update there are more ways of getting pregnant.
Test Subject
#165 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 12:19 AM
Double beds
Are we aloud to have double beds for all of them or just fire?
Test Subject
#166 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
So, I decided to start this challenge too! I'm kinda ruining the point of it by getting them each the ''Eternal'' trait (right here for those who want it ), but I'm unlucky when it comes to cowplants so this is my alternative. Anyway, here are my sisters(cookies to those who get their names):

Amy Brooks, the fire sister(obviously, I went full out clishe with all of them)

Donna Brooks, the water sister

Rose Brooks, the air sister

and Clara Brooks, the earth sister.

Another update soon!

EEEEEIII Doctor Who!
Test Subject
#167 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TuthTruff
Are we aloud to have double beds for all of them or just fire?

The rules say just fire for the house requirements, but I think that's just because she needs somewhere to Woohoo. If you want all the sister s to be able to get pregnant, or are doing something for editing, I don't see why you couldn't.
Test Subject
#168 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 3:29 AM
I've watched Vixella (FancySimmer) do this challenge, and I've fallen in love with it! Thanx for showing us the rules! xx
Test Subject
#169 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 12:11 AM
I just made my sims and their backstory. So I thought I'd post it along with some extra notes I decided on for toddlers.

Long ago in a forgotten village four sisters were born of unnatural skin, they were hailed demons and given to the gods. The pair of deities were shocked at such behavior and took pity upon the children. They took the children's spirits and gave them their original forms once again, to be raised by none other than the gods themselves. Over the years the gods bestowed the gifts of the elements to their adopted children. To the first, they bestowed the favor of fire so her eyes would captivate all. To the second, the blessing of wind to lift her to enlightenment. The third received the blessings of the earth, and with it the strength of stone. To the fourth and final child went a blessing of water, to have flexibility of mind.
The children were raised with care but as they grew and saw their parents stay young and beautiful, so too did they long for eternal life. The sister of Earth brought forth a new plant, the cow plant. The sister of fire bestowed the hunger for flesh upon this plant so it could create the essence of life. The sister of air was hesitant to give it the gift of life, for she saw the havoc it could wreak. Alas she could not bear the thought of losing her sisters so finally she breathed life into the seed. The gods found out their plans and were furious at the abomination their children had created. So the sister of water threw them into a river before the gods could dispose of them. The sisters were banished and their gifts weakened. That day the sisters made a pact that they would get revenge upon the gods for casting them out. They would kill off every person created by these two deities and replace them with creations of their own. The sister of water informed them she could still sense the seeds within a grotto meant to be sealed away by a tree and the sister of earth was confident she could open the way. Their plan would not fail.

The sister of fire has skin dark like coal and hair blue like the hottest fire.
The earth sister has skin green as the leaves of a plant and hair the deep brown of earth.
The air sister has skin and hair silver-white like the clouds in the sky.
The water sister's skin and hair are blue and her eyes are murky such as swamp water.

((I added that water potty trains toddlers and teaches them to talk, air does the creativity and mental skills, and earth does the movement skill. Since I play with the long lifespan I have decided all skills must be maxed out for the child to survive. Any offspring who has not achieved this is sent to the dungeon to die when they become a young adult. These sisters do not tolerate imperfections among their children.))
Test Subject
#170 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:54 AM
Default yeah I definitely am a fan of divine backstories for the four immortal sisters. I als
yeah I definitely am a fan of divine backstories for the four immortal sisters. I also really like your take on their appearances.

Quote: Originally posted by Aidric
I just made my sims and their backstory. So I thought I'd post it along with some extra notes I decided on for toddlers.

Long ago in a forgotten village four sisters were born of unnatural skin, they were hailed demons and given to the gods. The pair of deities were shocked at such behavior and took pity upon the children. They took the children's spirits and gave them their original forms once again, to be raised by none other than the gods themselves. Over the years the gods bestowed the gifts of the elements to their adopted children. To the first, they bestowed the favor of fire so her eyes would captivate all. To the second, the blessing of wind to lift her to enlightenment. The third received the blessings of the earth, and with it the strength of stone. To the fourth and final child went a blessing of water, to have flexibility of mind.
The children were raised with care but as they grew and saw their parents stay young and beautiful, so too did they long for eternal life. The sister of Earth brought forth a new plant, the cow plant. The sister of fire bestowed the hunger for flesh upon this plant so it could create the essence of life. The sister of air was hesitant to give it the gift of life, for she saw the havoc it could wreak. Alas she could not bear the thought of losing her sisters so finally she breathed life into the seed. The gods found out their plans and were furious at the abomination their children had created. So the sister of water threw them into a river before the gods could dispose of them. The sisters were banished and their gifts weakened. That day the sisters made a pact that they would get revenge upon the gods for casting them out. They would kill off every person created by these two deities and replace them with creations of their own. The sister of water informed them she could still sense the seeds within a grotto meant to be sealed away by a tree and the sister of earth was confident she could open the way. Their plan would not fail.

The sister of fire has skin dark like coal and hair blue like the hottest fire.
The earth sister has skin green as the leaves of a plant and hair the deep brown of earth.
The air sister has skin and hair silver-white like the clouds in the sky.
The water sister's skin and hair are blue and her eyes are murky such as swamp water.

((I added that water potty trains toddlers and teaches them to talk, air does the creativity and mental skills, and earth does the movement skill. Since I play with the long lifespan I have decided all skills must be maxed out for the child to survive. Any offspring who has not achieved this is sent to the dungeon to die when they become a young adult. These sisters do not tolerate imperfections among their children.))
Test Subject
#171 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 5:23 PM Last edited by NikkiTheDino : 26th Jan 2017 at 9:47 PM.
Default Vampires?
Would it change the game too much if i make the fire sister a vampire?
Test Subject
#172 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 5:00 PM
Default <3
I love this :lovestruc
Screenshots
Test Subject
#173 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 10:01 AM
Hi
Quote: Originally posted by MissChevus
Finally got my game working and made my sisters, the immortal Bellini sisters.

Eldrid (The passionate fire sister)

Marna (The nurturing water sister)

Zephira (The wise air sister)

Tera (The athletic earth sister)

Eldrid invited some guy she met at Rattlesnake Juice to go home with her. Now both Marna and her
are pregnant by him. lol ATM I have the sisters trying to find some cowplant berries. I've only been
able to find one cowplant berry so far though. It was a very lucky catch for Tera.

Where'd you get the cc hairs from?
Test Subject
#174 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:55 PM
Update Please
You need to update it because there is toddlers in the sims 4 now which is AWESOME! But yeah I would like an update please...
Test Subject
#175 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:38 PM
This challenge sounds like fun! I've never done a challenge before, but there's a first for everything. I feel like having a backstory, but it's kind of similar to Aidric's. That OK?
Anyways, I also feel like having a fifth sim, "Grandfather Light." Light is the main job guy, so he's going to have whatever he needs to succeed in his job (Example; a computer for tech guru.) The current sims are:
Terra, the earth sibling (Male, going to look a lot like Beat from KH 2.8 DDD)
Ignis, the air sibling (Male, based off of Ignis from FFXV)
Aqua, the water sibling (Female, totally original!)
Aiden, the light (removed due to spoilers of backstory), (Male, going to be a elder.)
And.... I don't have a name for the fire sister.
so... yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll get pictures when I can.
Yeah K baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
Oh, PS, Aidric, it ok if I use a backstory? It's going to have to do with deities and stuff.
Page 7 of 8