Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:25 PM Last edited by Vvg : 8th Mar 2020 at 6:39 PM.
Default [FOUND] WCIF These windows?
Hi everyone!
Few days ago I found this picture of the set but link redirected me to BPS. Then I saw these windows in the Riekus13 post, and then downloaded them here. But Riekus haven't included all the windows of the set. Maybe somebody knows where to get all these windows?
Thanks for any help in finding this!
Screenshots

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:39 PM
Tinkle has an archive of her BPS stuff here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kaatzfdkkmk81/Tinkle's_Black_Pearl_Sims_Archives Looks like that set is in there, in the S2Meshes archive.

(Dunno why that text isn't converting to a link. Copy/pasting works, though...)

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:46 PM
Great, thank you @iCad! Gonna try it in the game! For those who wants to have this, it's here: Room With A View

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 11:22 PM
@iCad You are like a "Hidden Treasure" you know where so many things can be found. @Vvg Thank you as well thank you both for sharing.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".