Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 6:44 PM
Default Miracle - The Conclusion
Prelude

Trinity came into my life when she and her mom moved into the new house across the street from my family. My name is Justice in case you are wondering. I heard through the gossip mill that a woman with a teen daughter had purchased the house and would soon be moving in. I couldn’t wait. I kept an eye on their place for any sign of activity from the windows of my home.

When I saw Trinity for the first time, I knew I was in love. She was beautiful. I stood in stunned silence as I watched her slide gracefully from the car her mother drove. She stared at the house and the expanse of hills behind it before turning her lovely face my way.

My knees went weak. I knew right then that she would be a very important person in my life. I dashed over to introduce myself right away. There weren’t many kids in our area but I still rushed to meet her before someone else could steal her from me. She gave me a wave and a wicked grin as she saw my approach.

Right away, she and I hit it off. She told me about her parents divorce, her mom’s recent behavior change and she even confided in me that she felt her mom was angry with her over the divorce.

Trinity and I grew closer as I came to know her better. I also saw the side of her mom that she whispered about. It seemed to me that her mom Shay was always mad at her. Nothing she ever did seemed good enough. Shay would yell and scream at Trinity, her face contorted, twisted and red with rage. Shay would even go off on Trinity with me there. Nothing mattered when she was raving on the poor girl. Trinity took what her mom threw at her and never uttered a word even though silent tears would rain down her face.

As the days and weeks flew by, I found myself spending more and more time with Trinity. Shay spent more and more time away from home, leaving Trinity alone well into the night. I stayed with her as long as I could. On those nights, Trinity would share with me her hopes and fears as we gazed at the many stars that dotted the night sky.

She told me she was getting out on her own as soon as she turned 18. She told me she never planned to marry or have a family. I swallowed my disappointment telling myself I could change her mind. Wasn’t it every girls wish to have a handsome, hardworking husband and a child they could adore?

I slowly fell deeper and deeper in love with Trinity. Sometimes, she actually made me think she felt something for me as well. Her touch would soften and her voice would become husky. She wouldn’t let me hold her close, or kiss her soft lips if she didn’t care about me right?

On my 17th birthday, Trinity and I made love for the first time. I know, we were far too young to do it. we let things get out of control and ended up in her room. Shay was gone as she usually was and there was nothing to stop us. I thought I had died and gone to heaven as I held her trembling body close to mine after we had put the room back in order. Little did I know, that wonderful night, was the beginning of the end…

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:30 PM
Default Miracle - Chapter 1
I was sitting on the sofa with Trinity. We were having one of our “talks”. It was more like, I was talking, and she was pretending to listen.
“Trinity, I wish you would talk to me. Tell me what I did to make you mad at me.”
She didn’t respond. My patience was growing thin.
“You could say something you know. I’m getting tired of talking to myself.” I growled. To my surprise, she spoke.
“If you don’t like talking to yourself, then shut up.” Her voice was shrill and she made exasperated gestures with her hands.

“Trinity! What’s wrong with you? Don’t tell me to shut up. I’m only trying to understand how you are feeling. You won’t talk to me.” She wouldn’t meet my gaze. I took her hand and drug her from the couch.
“Come on. Let’s go skating. You use to love ice skating.” I said as I practically carried her out the door.
At the rink, she put her skates on but she looked like she was miserable. She was going to skate just to appease me. I knew if I said anything then, it would end in another fight so I pasted on a smile as she came onto the ice with me. It seemed like she brought an attitude towards me as well. On her first lap around, her skate caught in a groove and she went down hard. I giggled thinking that was what she deserved for being mean to me.

When she got up, she hurried off the ice and went to a nearby bench to sit down. I chalked it up to the childish behavior she’s been dishing out so often lately. I didn’t let it spoil my fun. I continued to skate, waving to her when she would look my way, watching…always watching her.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, Trinity had moments where she was like her old self…smacking me with a water balloon when I wasn’t looking, hitting me with pillows, jumping out at me from behind doors to which she would gleefully laugh. She didn’t even mind me catching her off guard with my own well thrown water balloon sometimes.

We still cuddled on her sofa like lovers…just some days Trinity ran hot and cold. One minute she would be the girl I loved, the next she would be the stranger who hated the sight of me and I never knew when it was coming. I could never see anything bad when I held her in my arms…all I saw and felt was her…the magical, mysterious beauty of her.

I was blind to what was happening right under my nose....

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:51 PM
Hmmm...is she cheating on him? Pregnant? I wonder. This story is really good already. I love how...simple and yet not simple it is. (You're probably really confused now. :P) Anyway, nice way to bring in the story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:03 PM
Great start so far! I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon.
#5 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:55 AM
Wow! I love it so far!
Inventor
#6 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:57 AM
Very good start, I'm curious now... :D
Inventor
#7 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:13 AM
Sounds bi-polar to me. Update soon! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:08 AM
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback. Much appreciated!! Chapter 2 will follow this post!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:16 AM
Default Miracle - Chapter 2
Trinity suddenly stopped hanging out with her other friends. I figured she hung out with me because she loved me, enjoyed being with me. She never said otherwise. She also seemed to be on an eating binge. I worried about her eating so much junk food. I didn’t care that she had put on a little extra weight. I didn’t like her choice in snack foods.
“Trinity, have an apple. They are better for you than those cookies.” I said. She didn’t look my way when she replied.
“If I had wanted an apple, I would have eaten an apple.” She said between mouthfuls.

As I said, I didn’t mind the weight gain. I didn’t even mind her attitude towards me, hostile attitude or not, she was at least speaking to me. Things went on this way for a while. She was pushing me away but I was too stupid to see it.

The first snowfall of the year found us outside enjoying life. Trinity had further withdrawn into herself. I could catch glimpses of her old self in the things she would do or say.

“Come on Justice, Lets make snow angels.” She called to me from the foyer. I could deny her nothing so I bundled up and went outside to find her all ready on the ground.

As I watched her, we talked.
“Justice, do you remember Amber Boyce?” at my nod, she went on. “Did you know she’s going to have a baby?”
“A baby? Isn’t she only 16?” I said with a grimace.
“Yeah and her boyfriend left her because she wants to keep her baby. He doesn’t want her to have the baby at all.” Her face had become strange. She looked like she was about to cry but then she looked at me, those beautiful eyes obviously gaging my reaction. We moved to sit at an outdoor table. She watched me intently.

“Her boyfriend sounds like a real jerk but it happens a lot now with so many teens getting pregnant before they get married. Just because a girl has, what she thinks is a good boyfriend doesn’t mean he’s father of the year material.” Her expression darkened. I added, “I wouldn’t bail out on you if that’s what’s running through that pretty little head of yours. I want children, lots of them. She gave me her best fake smile as our eyes locked. I could tell by her expression that she didn’t believe me.

We ended the day on a negative note. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out what I had said or done wrong. I went home dejected, thinking it all over and planning what I would say to her tomorrow...

Inventor
#10 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:21 AM
Well, that's pretty obvious. ^_^ I like it so far. Keep going!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:39 AM
You have me hooked. And my bet is she is preggers, but i would love to know for sure. Update soon!

my stories:
Something Lost
#12 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 9:01 PM
I guessing the same thing as Leos_Pride. But hey maybe she had a kid and gave it for adoption or lost it or something. Who really knows. But i love the story so far.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 9:19 PM
Nice story. I like the snowy scenes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:24 PM
Default Miracle - Chapter 3
When I headed to her house that next morning, a beautiful Tuesday morning, the bright sunny day gave me a sense of hope that somehow I would be able to make everything ok between us. How wrong that was.

The heavily packed snow crunched beneath my feet as I walked to her door. I knocked gently, waiting her calling out that it was ok to enter. Her soft voice didn’t meet my ears…I stood there wondering what was up. I figured maybe Trinity hadn’t gotten up yet or she was in the shower. I stomped the heavy snow from my boots, opened the door and called out to her. Nothing but silence. I went to her room only to find it empty.

I did a quick room to room search but I didn’t find her. The house was empty. This was new to me, she’d never left without telling me first. I thought maybe she had gone somewhere with her mom but then I remembered that Shay was working days again and her only off day was Sunday. She wouldn’t take Trinity to work with her. Grasping at straws, I started calling our friends.

I got nowhere with my calls. I didn’t find Trinity. I camped out on the couch in her living room to wait on her, or Shay, whichever came in first. All sorts of horrors ran through my mind. All sorts of things could have befallen her. None of them pretty but all of them possible. Something had to be keeping her from calling or coming home. The next morning, Shay arrived at the house. I met her at the door asking about Trinity.
“Where is Trinity?”
“What do you mean? Isn’t she here?” she fired back at me.
“Heck no she isn’t here. She wasn’t here yesterday either. Let’s go look for her.”
“Hold your horses. I’m tired ok. I have to work for a living. If the ungrateful brat has run away from home, too hell with her! Let her go! I don’t have the time, energy or desire to run all over the city looking for her. She’s been nothing but trouble since the day she was born anyway. No. If you want to look for her, more power to you. I’m done.”

I stood there in stunned silence as Shay walked past me and climbed the stairs to her room. If her own mom didn’t care where she was, how would I ever have any hope of finding her? I couldn’t give up though. I cared too much about her. I went home and made posters then carried them downtown and posted them everywhere I could think of. I listed my home number so if anyone had any information I would be notified since it seemed I was the only one who cared. I could only hope as I nailed up my last poster before heading home.

A couple of months went by without any response to my posters. I didn’t give up and I swore I wouldn’t but I couldn’t keep sitting around the house waiting. I had to get a job. My life fell into a routine. I worked, saved, and replaced posters when they were damaged or removed. My faith was strong. I knew that one day I would find Trinity.

After a particularly trying day at work, I had a message waiting when I got home. The caller identified himself as a doctor at a hospital over a hundred miles away. He claimed to have Trinity and he needed to get in touch with me. A hospital… That explained so much. I frantically dialed the number he left holding my breath as I counted the rings. Just as I was about to give up and pass out from lack of oxygen, someone answered.

My breath burst from my lungs in a loud rush as I growled a quick hello.
“This is Justice. I need to speak with Mr. Baylor.”
“Speaking.”
“You left a message saying you had Trinity.”
“Yes, she’s here. Get to the hospital as soon as you can sir.”
“How is she? What happened?”
“Just get here quickly. Everything will be explained as soon as you arrive.”
I wrote the directions down and tore the page free from the pad as I sprinted to my car. I couldn’t believe I was going to see her after all this time. I showed my car no mercy as I spun out of the drive in my quest to rescue my girl.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:37 PM
ZOMG, I've been reading this and contemplating whether I should comment, and I decided to after reading that last update. You are a great writer and I like your sims, as the pretty ones HAVE physical flaws! You don't see that much. Oh I hope that Trinity is alright, and even more so that you update soon and have a lovely time simsing.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:52 PM
cute story....I wonder is she is pregos...and was trying to hide it...that would explain the weight gain and her conversation with him...can't wait to read more
Inventor
#17 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 10:27 PM
Ahhhh, cliffhanger!! Noes!! You must update soon! I can't take it!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:35 AM
mygod! this is a brilliant story! it's really got me sucked in =P
please update soon!!!
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:23 AM
Im going insane, i need more of this story. This is great so far. Brilliant Writer!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 12:36 AM
Arr..you have me 'rushing' with him and then .......nothing! *lol* I need to know what happened! Update soon!

my stories:
Something Lost
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 3:58 PM
Default Miracle - Chapter 4
I screeched to a stop in a parking space beside the hospital in record time. It was raining, thunder rolled in the distance. I dashed through the rain as I dodged puddles of standing water. I shook the water off as I waited on the automatic doors to roll aside. At the nurses’ station, I asked for Trinity, mentioning Mr. Baylor just in case they gave me a hard time. I needn’t have worried. A nurse gave me directions to a room on the next floor.

When I walked into the room, it was with a heavy heart. I knew her face immediately. She looked older though, haggard.

Before I could go further into the room, I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see a man not much older than me dressed in jeans and a tee shirt.
“I’m Mr. Baylor. Can I speak with you privately please?”
“Of course. Thank you for calling me. I’ve been searching for this girl for months now.” I spoke as I followed him down the long hallway.
He stopped outside a closed door, took a key from his pocket, unlocked the door and held it open while I walked inside. I took a chair in front of a nice desk to which he sat behind.

“First let me apologize for the informal way I am dressed. I was just getting off when I was notified of your arrival. I didn’t expect you until morning.”
“No problem Mr. Baylor. I just had to get here as fast as I could. I think I broke every speed limit law there was.”
“I’m glad you made it safely. Now, I’m not going to sugar coat any of this. Most of it is going to come as quite a surprise to you. Trinity talks a lot in her sleep.” At my nod, he went on. “Trinity was found a week ago in an abandoned building where a lot of illegal activities go on. She was bloody and running an extremely high fever. It didn’t take us long to figure out that she had recently given birth to a baby. A baby that wasn’t anywhere in sight at that time. She was rushed here and the search for the baby continued at the building and around it.” He said as I sat there looking stupid.
Angry couldn’t even begin to cover how I was feeling at that moment.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 3:59 PM
Thanks for all the amazing feedback. It is much appreciated!!

Inventor
#23 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:01 PM
Oh no! What happened to the baby? Eep, please update soon! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:44 PM
Default Miracle - Chapter 5
“WHAT? No wait. I’m dreaming. This is a dream. This can’t be real. Trinity wasn’t pregnant.” As soon as those words left my mouth, I regretted them. My mind replayed Trinity, getting rounder, refusing to skate, staying in bed a lot, and complaining of a stomach ache… All those things started to add up. With the realization that Trinity had a baby, my baby, came rage. Incredible white hot rage that gripped me tightly clenching at my guts and making me weak. She didn’t tell me…what did she do with my baby? I was shocked beyond belief.

“We found the baby. It’s a girl. A bit small but doing well now.”
“Wait, I have a daughter? She’s alive? Where is she? I want to see her.”
“I’ll take you to her in just a moment. Trinity is having a rough time. The infection won’t let go but if she pulls through, she is facing severe criminal repercussions. She will be arrested as soon as she is well and taken to jail. You will be given sole custody of your daughter. Your daughter has thrived. We have no doubt she will live. She’s premature but she has a better than average chance to live. Trinity wrapped the baby in newspapers and placed her in a trash can. Trinity was losing a lot of blood causing her collapse in the building just feet away from where she left the child. The baby was found, weak, dehydrated but alive.” He said while I tried to absorb everything that he had just told me.

Dr. Baylor wrapped up the meeting assuring me a nurse would come and take me to my daughter. My daughter. It was still such a shock. I had a daughter. I was just shy of my 18th birthday and I had a daughter.

A nurse did come and led me to a small room with two small bassinets, some various medical equipment and some chairs. She pointed towards a bassinet against the wall and left me alone with a tiny baby. My baby.

I gently picked up the tiny body. She grunted causing me to smile. I was in awe. Trinity and I made this tiny creature. Anger flared in me as I remembered Trinity tossed this poor child away in a trashcan of all places. The baby’s little eyes fluttered open and she started to whimper. I’d never held a baby before. I wasn’t sure what I should do. I lifted her small, sweet smelling body to my shoulder and cuddled her against me. She stiffened for a moment but then relaxed against me. What a horrible start to her life. It made me see red every time I thought about it. As I stood there cuddling my daughter I thought about how my life had changed. I loved her. It amazed me that such a tiny person could grasp my heart so quickly. I knew right then that I would give my life to protect her. She sighed contentedly against my neck bringing me out of my daydream.

I don’t know how long I stood there murmuring to my daughter. A nurse came and took the baby from me. I stumbled out into the hall and collapsed to the floor. This was not what I expected. I figured Trinity had been hurt, had amnesia and couldn’t call. Never in a million years would I have thought she would have given birth and left our baby to die in a trashcan. What kind of person was she? It was clear that I really didn’t know her at all. I spotted a phone on a nearby wall. I dashed toward it, picked up the receiver and dialed my house.

My mom answered on the first ring.
“Justice where are you? Why did you take off like that?”
“Mom, I found Trinity…but even better…mom, congratulations, you’re a grandma.”
“What? Are you serious? Justice, don’t play like this.”
“I’m serious mom. It will be a while before I can get back home. I have to stay here with my daughter until they release her. I can’t leave her mom. Trinity threw her in the trash.” My mother had started to cry so I finished up the call and promised I would keep in touch.

I decided to confront Trinity if she were awake. I had quite a few things I needed to say to her. When I entered her room, she was on her feet. She didn’t look like she was so bad off to me….

Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:42 PM
Love your story you got a new fan
Page 1 of 2