Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:39 PM
Sketchup.
Is it possible to use google sketchup to create things... if so could you tell me how, if you havnt got it but your realy good with making objects have a look and experiment and give me a tutorial of how to put it on the sims.

_______
|======|
----=G...M= ----
\===========/
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:52 PM
The free version of Sketchup only uses Google's format. You can't get it out in any version that will go into The Sims 2 (or any normal format - this is on purpose on Google's part), and if you're going to bother paying for the full version, you may as well get a different program that is more meant for making basic 3d models.

If you want to create objects, get Wings3D (which is free) or Blender (also free, more difficult for a beginner) or Milkshape ($25-30, very easy for beginners) and read the existing tutorials on them.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.