Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 5:45 AM
Default WCIF A camera mod to allow easily following inactive sims?
Lately, I've been enjoying exploring the worlds and sim-watching in The Sims 3 while my sims are at work or otherwise busy. I know that sometimes via a notification, you can click a sim portrait and it will start following that sim (like how it does when you right-click your sim portrait) even if they're not in your active family or anywhere near your lot. I've been unable to find functionality to be able to follow an inactive sim at will, via a mod or already in the game. I thought perhaps someone here might be able to help. Thank you for your time.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 6:43 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 19th Jul 2019 at 8:30 AM.
Perhaps Tagger from nrass. I know it allows you to tag sims. I have never played with it myself though.
https://www.nraas.net/community/Tagger

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling