Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 9:45 PM
Late Night fish in Lucky Palms?
I've been using my fishing journal all over town and can't seem to find any of the Late Night fish in the neighbourhood Lucky Palms. I've googled a few different things and ppl say that expansion fish show up in Sunset Valley (I mean, they'd have to), but don't seem to spawn reliably in other neighbourhoods. Is there a way to add breeds of fish to a few ponds using NRaaS or the buydebug console?

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:34 PM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 14th Aug 2016 at 11:45 PM. Reason: another thought I didn't think before
Edit town: Testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug on: fish spawners can now be added to any water that's on a lot. You can even add ponds to lots & give them spawners. To add spawners to water that's not on a lot I guess you have to use CAW.

edit: I don't actually know which fish are the Late Night ones, but that information is available at Carl's Sims 3 Guide and the Sims Wiki, most likely.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 11:30 PM
Late Night fish have their own spawner and you will have to place these yourself, using the method lucy kemnitzer described.
Other expansion pack fish that have their own spawners are those from World Adventures, Into The Future and Island paradise (although you cannot really fish for the latter).
Fish from other expansion packs have been merged with existing base game spawners (Showtime, Supernatural) and that's why they are available in all worlds.