Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 11:33 AM
Default Crazy Harry Potter Experiences
Are any of you rabid Harry Potter fans like myself? If you are, then you would have some crazy experiences to tell us about.

My first one is my friend Sam and I went and made ourselves some cloaks, armed ourselves with wands, and decided to run around my suburb as Hermione and Harry. I was Hermione, and she was Harry. We came across a few kids who were really excited to see Harry and Hermione roaming the streets of our city which was pretty cool.

Another one of my experiences is when some friends and I ordered pizza under the name Hermione at a sleepover. I had my cloak on and my naturally frizzy, curly brown hair out. Sam smoothed her black hair down to look like Snape, Dannii pinned her hair back and drew a lightning bolt scar on her head, and put on some black rimmed glasses. Lauren pinned and gelled her blonde hair back. I answered the door as Hermione, then all my friends popped up with fully rehearsed lines as their specific characters. Basically, we freaked the hell out of the pizza guy xD

My friends and I decked out in our Harry Potter gear

Do you guys have any stories?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 11:34 AM
^ post pictures! xD

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 11:41 AM
Done, and done :D
Banned
#4 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 2:20 AM
For me, (no pics, sorry) I went camping at a very cool campground around Halloween in 2007. It was the last real 'camping' weekend of the summer, so we traveled 200 km just to get our usual spot. Long story short, they had a Costume Contest at the bandstand and my brother and I got decked out as Harry and Hermione, and my redhead cousin as Ron. It was hilarious when we won!
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 10:18 PM
Once when I was at my primary school,I called my professor 'Madame Trelawney' without knowing what I said,however,everyone were talking at class so no one heard,except professor.....and she looked at me with a very strange view.

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 9:35 PM
I may have some more pictures of my crazy HP experiences this weekend. My friend and I, seeing as we have nothing better to do with our lives, were planning on putting our Hogwarts uniforms and cloaks on and running around town. Just for fun :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 10:40 AM
*double post*

This is what I have just spent the last fifteen minutes doing: creating sign up sheets for Dumbledore's Army and a Death Eaters recruitment list. Tomorrow, during my free period, I plan to run around the school putting up these sign up sheets :D
Scholar
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 3:29 PM
How do you think of this stuff?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 4:17 PM
AverageWizard is a nice source of inspiration

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Theorist
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
*double post*

This is what I have just spent the last fifteen minutes doing: creating sign up sheets for Dumbledore's Army and a Death Eaters recruitment list. Tomorrow, during my free period, I plan to run around the school putting up these sign up sheets :D

That would make my day if I saw something like that up around campus! I wonder which group will get more signatures...

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Banned
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 4:19 AM
^I'm betting DA.

Well this isn't really crazy, but my love for Harry Potter was strong even in grade 1. My best friend then nicknamed me Buckbeak after the hippogriff. It got shortened to Buck, and she still calls me that.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:11 AM
I was so excited for DH to be released that I had to take a mild sedative so that I'd actually sleep (after watching JKR read the first chapter at midnight of course). I then was up really early to wait for the postman to deliver my copy and I had already dedicated my entire day to reading, and finishing, the book. If it hadn't been released on a saturday then I was going to take the day off work. That's more sad than crazy, but it has big elements of crazy!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:40 PM
I live in Spain, but I was on a trip in Ireland when the 6th book was published in english. When I was in the street the day it was published I saw many people dressed like witches and wizards in front of library waiting for the book!.So, I went to a shop, I bought a witch dress and a wand and I went with them to wait for the book!!It was really funny!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#14 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:42 PM
OMFG!! I didn't know that!!!! AWESOME!!! xD

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:47 PM
It was only for 30 minutes or something like that!!!!Anybody knows it!!Why you look everything I write!!I thoguht you wasn't here!!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#16 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:49 PM
I'm always here.. you should know

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:52 PM
I know!But I think you wasn't on this group!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#18 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:55 PM
Take a look at my profile and you'll see the thousand groups I'm in xDD Now I'm gonna stop the derail or we will be shouted to for spamming

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#19 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:17 AM
WHOA love your avi Nina!

Also I managed to read the 5th book in under 2 hours for the first time
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:19 AM
I've managed to read the first 4 books in one day, the 5th and 6th in another day, and then the 7th one in just a few hours.

Also, I went back to get the sign-up sheets I tacked up. The Dumbledore's Army one had been knocked down, whilst the Death Eater's had 15 signatures. Apparently my school is evil :P
Theorist
#21 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:21 AM
^ I was hoping the DA would win out. :p

Also, I might try that in the summer, reading all the books in one massive sitting. Then I might move on to the movies and have a marathon.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
I had a movie marathon on Christmas Eve. It's my new tradition :D
Theorist
#23 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:26 AM
I love watching the movies at Christmas, they always put me in a festive mood.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#24 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ebonova
WHOA love your avi Nina!

Also I managed to read the 5th book in under 2 hours for the first time

Thankies =)

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:16 PM
I've read the 5th Harry Potter books in 2 hours!!

Nina you are really malicious!

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**

Page 1 of 2