Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:58 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:43 PM.
Default [Solved] Can't find the funny ITUN files
I've looked around in the gameplaydata.package file for the "Make silly face" ITUN file, but I can't find it, I can't even find any other funny ones either, are they located somewhere else?
Thanks for any help

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
I've looked around in the gameplaydata.package file for the "Make silly face" ITUN file, but I can't find it, I can't even find any other funny ones either, are they located somewhere else?
Thanks for any help

I don't think the game has an ITUN file for that. I had looked there and it's not there but I did find a Make Funny Face string in the game's dll files. Maybe Skydome could help you out on this because I have very little knowledge about this kind of stuff right now. What are you planning to do with it anyways?
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I don't think the game has an ITUN file for that. I had looked there and it's not there but I did find a Make Funny Face string in the game's dll files. Maybe Skydome could help you out on this because I have very little knowledge about this kind of stuff right now. What are you planning to do with it anyways?

Ah, I was just planning on making a child make a silly face to a toddler, as a funny interaction, all I need to do is get any silly face file and merge it with my animations. Thanks for the help though

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 5:01 AM
Ah, I was just planning on making a child make a silly face to a toddler, as a funny interaction, all I need to do is get any silly face file and merge it with my animations. Thanks for the help though

I would be glad to help but like I said I have very little knowledge about that kind of stuff right now. Since Skydome is more experienced with programming then I am then maybe he'll be able to help you with that.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 11:48 AM
I would be glad to help but like I said I have very little knowledge about that kind of stuff right now. Since Skydome is more experienced with programming then I am then maybe he'll be able to help you with that.

Perhaps, I'll go ask him.

Space Pony
#6 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 1:22 PM
Thanks for any help

To my knowledge, most social interactions don't have ITUNs. Instead, their tuning is contained in the SocialData XML, which defines what type of social interaction it is as well as all the animations used and the age categories available.

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." - Eric Schmidt

If you enjoy the mods I put out, consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/Gamefreak130
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamefreak130
To my knowledge, most social interactions don't have ITUNs. Instead, their tuning is contained in the SocialData XML, which defines what type of social interaction it is as well as all the animations used and the age categories available.

Ah, thanks, I also looked in there and found some, though it'll probably take a long time to find the one I'm looking for because of all the interactions lol, but thanks for the help

Scholar
#8 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:09 PM
Ah, thanks, I also looked in there and found some, though it'll probably take a long time to find the one I'm looking for because of all the interactions lol, but thanks for the help

Use the search feature in notepad
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
Use the search feature in notepad

Ah, thank you! Though how do I do that again?

Scholar
#10 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 3:08 PM
Ah, thank you! Though how do I do that again?

Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard then type in Make Silly Face in the search bar,click on Find Next then it should pull up the interaction and the coding that should look like this.

<Action key="Make Silly Face" com="Funny">
<Text key="MakeSillyFace" pvt="Watch" />
<AD val="0x00080102">
<Misc ITLA="30" />
</AD>
<AA>
<AGE x="C,T,Y,A,E" y="C,T,Y,A,E" />
<ATR val="NoSenseOfHumor" />
<ATREQ val="HumorChip" />
<ATE val="Childish,GoodSenseOfHumor,HumorChip" />
<Available auto="True" udo="False" />
</AA>
<Jazz>
<Graph val="social_generic" suite="MakeSillyFace" data="BaseGame" x="Neutral" y="Neutral" />
</Jazz>
<Rules>
<RHS com="Funny" state="">
<Anim tpa="a2a_soc_neutral_tellJoke_accept_y" />
<Buff />
<TUN />
<Trait x="" y="Childish,GoodSenseOfHumor" />
<Topic />
</RHS>
<RHS com="Neutral" state="" val="Boring">
<Anim tpa="a2a_soc_neutral_tellJoke_reject_y" />
<Buff />
<TUN />
<Trait x="" y="NoSenseOfHumor" />
<Topic />
</RHS>
<RHS com="Boring" state="">
<Buff />
<TUN val="80" />
<Topic />
</RHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="19" TP="2">
<LLTR min="49" max="59" />
<SC com="Boring" is="True" />
<SE x="None" remX="Humor" y="None" remY="None" />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="15" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-29" max="0" />
<SE x="Humor" remX="None" y="None" remY="None" />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="14" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-19" max="0" />
<SE x="None" remX="None" y="None" remY="None" />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="9" TP="2">
<LLTR min="29" max="39" />
<SC />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="5" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-49" max="-19" />
<SC />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="3.9" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-39" max="-19" />
<SC />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
</Rules>
</Action>
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM
Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard then type in Make Silly Face in the search bar,click on Find Next then it should pull up the interaction that should look like this.

<Action key="Make Silly Face" com="Funny">
<Text key="MakeSillyFace" pvt="Watch" />
<AD val="0x00080102">
<Misc ITLA="30" />
</AD>
<AA>
<AGE x="C,T,Y,A,E" y="C,T,Y,A,E" />
<ATR val="NoSenseOfHumor" />
<ATREQ val="HumorChip" />
<ATE val="Childish,GoodSenseOfHumor,HumorChip" />
<Available auto="True" udo="False" />
</AA>
<Jazz>
<Graph val="social_generic" suite="MakeSillyFace" data="BaseGame" x="Neutral" y="Neutral" />
</Jazz>
<Rules>
<RHS com="Funny" state="">
<Anim tpa="a2a_soc_neutral_tellJoke_accept_y" />
<Buff />
<TUN />
<Trait x="" y="Childish,GoodSenseOfHumor" />
<Topic />
</RHS>
<RHS com="Neutral" state="" val="Boring">
<Buff />
<TUN />
<Topic />
</RHS>
<RHS com="Boring" state="">
<Buff />
<TUN val="80" />
<Topic />
</RHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="19" TP="2">
<LLTR min="49" max="59" />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="15" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-29" max="0" />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="14" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-19" max="0" />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="9" TP="2">
<LLTR min="29" max="39" />
<SC />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="5" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-49" max="-19" />
<SC />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
<LHS com="Funny" val="3.9" TP="2">
<LLTR min="-39" max="-19" />
<SC />
<Trait y="Childish" />
<MAYBE />
</LHS>
</Rules>
</Action>

Ah, thank you

Scholar
#12 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 3:14 PM
Ah, thank you

You should also see that the interaction is only available for children,teens,young adults,adults and elders so add in a P and a coma before the c and then see what would happen.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 5:11 PM
You should also see that the interaction is only available for children,teens,young adults,adults and elders so add in a P and a coma before the c and then see what would happen.

Yep, I know what to do

Scholar
#14 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 5:59 PM
Yep, I know what to do

I'm glad to able to assist you even though I know so little about this kind of stuff yet.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:40 PM
I'm glad to able to assist you even though I know so little about this kind of stuff yet.

Haha thanks

If I need any help with this sort of stuff, I could maybe ask you.