Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 6:03 PM
Favourite Nysha's uploads
What's the best thing that Nysha created?
Do you have favourite?
My favs are Forensic Investigation Career and 'just a touch' eyeliners *---*
Your opinion?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon99
What's the best thing that Nysha created?
Do you have favourite?
My favs are Forensic Investigation Career and 'just a touch' eyeliners *---*
Your opinion?

with so many great things to choose from, I like them all, so creative.. but I love the Gravitarse: Functional Recliner, with Matching Armchair and Footstool
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 3:33 AM
The keyboard! The keyboard she converted is like the most essential thing in the game! The keyboard are like in each and every my household in the hood!
Site Helper
#4 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 8:48 PM
I just recently discovered how much fun you can have with a fog emitter. And she was the one who discovered how to make them shiftable. (I KNEW I was missing something in my "Thank it because it's a great idea, and see if the thanks button worked this time" spree while I was helping track down the problem in Chrome! )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I just recently discovered how much fun you can have with a fog emitter. And she was the one who discovered how to make them shiftable. (I KNEW I was missing something in my "Thank it because it's a great idea, and see if the thanks button worked this time" spree while I was helping track down the problem in Chrome! )

fog emitter?? in sims 2 or 3? I only have 2, can you run sims 2 and sims3 on the computer or do you have to uninstall one for the other to work?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 6:34 PM
I have both installed and they work fine
Site Helper
#7 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 1:27 AM
The only potential problem with running both Sims 2 and Sims 3 on a computer that has disc space for both is that you will be actively looking for CC for both games. This increases the odds that you will accidentally put something into the wrong game. They both use package files, although they are slightly different format. Neither game can read CC for the other game, but they are close enough that the games are able to try. And try again when it doesn't work the first, second, or 2500th time. Needless to say, this causes quite a bit of lag.

(Delphy's Dashboard can help with that problem. One of the things it checks for is sims 2 CC. If it finds it, it highlights it in blue. If you check your Sims 2 downloads with it, you can move anything that is -not- highlighted in blue over to your Sims 3 game. And, of course, anything that is in Sims 3 and is highlighted blue can move to Sims 2.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 2:38 AM
I want to get sims 3 but with sims 4 coming out, I think I'm going to wait and get that instead.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klk01
I want to get sims 3 but with sims 4 coming out, I think I'm going to wait and get that instead.

I'm waiting for ts4 too But,wouldn't it be 'cool' to have every game :p
--------
And i forgot the keyboard!It's awwesomeee