Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leonus
Hmm... That's a little better.

Thanks..continue reading please!
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:35 AM
Default Chapter 4, First Kiss.. 08/05
Episode 4, nothing much. There's no excessive writing's in this one. I'm trying to write a romance story but I ended up writing what happened. Hold on, there's going to be a shocker..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was out with high heels, a stripped red and white blouse, brown skirt, green earrings and lip balm! No make-up. No jewelery. Not even compact powder. Daniel arrived at 7 sharp. I was rushing and grabbed my empty purse. He said he loved my look today. I was shocked, since I thought it was terrible! The walk was freezing. I shivered most of the time. Daniel covered me with his jacket, "Here, it's to keep you warm." he simpered. "But.." I declined his offer. "Hey! Your cold. Take it." he nodded as he placed it on my cold body. We stopped to sit on the nippy bench. "You just moved here, right?" Daniel asked me. "Actually, I've been around this neighbor hood for a while except that I went to a different school before this one. My mum thought that I needed to be more sociable, so she moved me to Rufishner." I was shy but I was always up to a conversation."So, where's your dad? I've never seen him around before. Not even at the parent-teacher conference." he inquired. I didn't want to answer that question at first, but I was already big enough to overcome that my daddy was no longer there for me."He's gone." I replied and turned away. My warm tears fell and dropped into my hands. Daniel softly turned my face to look at me, he wiped away my tears. "I understand how it feels to be without a dad. You know, Felicity isn't my real mum anyway." he smiled a sad smile. "Really?" I looked up. "Yea, my mum died and my dad had gotten a child from her so they married when I was 12. My mother died when I was 7. I couldn't understand why my dad was like that at first. He loved my mum then turned around and did something else with another woman. I was angry and miserable. But I don't mind any of that, now. I still have a dad, at least. Just like you." Daniel got up. "But I miss him." I hugged him tight.

Daniel decided that it was too late to go to the restaurant. I was really cold, and we walked so slow. The freezing winter was unbearable. "Daniel, let's have dinner at my house instead." I suggested. "I don't think that would be appropriate, it's already late. I don't want to wake your mum." he frowned."It's only me and my mum at home and she made Broiled Beef today." I sighed. "Well, it's only 8:30. I But it's a really late dinner you know." Daniel simpered.

Daniel complimented my mum's cooking and she was flattered. After Daniel had left, I told my mum everything that we talked about and before going to bed. I spent a few minutes reading before actually falling asleep.

The alarm clock was buzzing, I was tired but the shower was still a nice trip. I changed into my clothes and went to school. Kayla and Michelle didn't come over but we talked through phone, of course they would want to know everything that had happen. I didn't tell them what Daniel told me, I just told them what happened. They were deeply disappointed when I told them that I didn't kiss him. I was the last to arrive at school but I didn't miss any classes. Mouthy Martha had announced to everybody that I already had a boyfriend. I didn't mind though because I knew Kayla told Hannis to keep a secret and
Hannis told Barbara to keep a secret, but finally it still reached the whole school. I blushed as Daniel helped me with the books. He was suffering with it, but he still wanted to help. I swore I saw Martha wink at Daniel. That little! She was trying to steal my boyfriend. Daniel didn't keep eye contact though. Thankfully, mum picked us up and apologized for being late. Apparently, she was trying to do the extra paper work. Daniel wanted me to have dinner with his family. But I had homework to do and had to go to the library and pick up some books so, I sadly declined. Homework was tiring and I fell asleep on my desk.

The days were dragging, after school it's either back to homework or doing nothing. It was a Wednesday and I was so bored, so I invited Daniel over. We hung out at my room. He said I didn't look like a girly-girl at first. He was astonished when he saw the pink wallpaper. "Daniel, tell me. Who was your first girlfriend?" I laughed half jokingly. "Let's see, Rachel Denisty was the first. Erica Uisak was second. Fifi Thornes third, Jessica Pux, Keely Malumpp, Lela Waitren, Nia Eugenes, April Back, Beatrice Lumber, Chelsea Nepilles, Ria Trust, Weniela Hirc, Weniela Hirc, Weniela Hi.." he replied. "Stop! Stop!" I said, raising my hand. “I like you a lot Weniela." Daniel came closer and closer. He made my heart beat go faster and faster. Daniel pressed his soft lips against mine.

Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 3:19 PM
BUMP.. No one's reading.. :smash:
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 12:00 PM
and again.. and again, bump!
#30 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 5:41 PM
You're strange. You do this only for comments? You don't even ask if you should change something about your story - you simply need someone commenting.

I have read the beginning and at the last chapters I only watched the pictures.

I'm not a good story writer or a pro at all, but as a reader I can say that I don't actally like the plot and pitures really get on my nerves with that blur. If you are showing past then I would like to know WHY are you showing the past events, whats happening now.

Sorry, if I offended you somehow, I admit Im not actually good at speaking my mind polite. But hey, I'm writing this to see the next chapter and FINALLY know about which shocking event you're talking about
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:29 PM
Yea, duh. I want to become a writer soon. But, well it seems no one is reading. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. Somehow, I'll change for the next chap..
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 7:41 AM
Default Chapter 5, Confusion.. 12/22
Hehe..sorry for the disappearance, I was really...really busy.. I hope you guys enjoy this one.. have been trying to improve my writing!

“Hey, birthday girl!” Daniel handed me the roses. “What's this?” I noticed a small heart shaped box and a small card, attached to the roses. “Wow, thanks Danny.” Daniel grabbed my hands and clutched me. After hanging out around the mall for a while, we dropped by 'Devour', to have lunch. While we were waiting for the food to arrive, a tall green-eyed, brown hair girl pulled Daniel out of his seat. “Hi Danny!” It was Hanna, Martha's group girl..and Daniel's cousin.

Martha, used to be my best friend, until she turn against me when she thought I had stolen her crush. Hanna walked towards me, pushing Daniel away. She stared at me as if I was the ugliest girl in the world and then spoke, “You shouldn't be dating him.. your like so.. ewwy.. and all.” I watched as she turn to Daniel..”It's good that your moving. ” Hanna walked away, sneering at me.

“Move?” I got up from my chair. “I.. wanted to tell you.” Daniel stammered. “What were you going to tell me? Huh? Do you have anything else you have to tell me? ” I walked off, trying hard not to turn back. Daniel stopped in front of me. “Winny, I wanted to tell you. Really, I did. Hanna's such a blabber mouth.” he rolled his eyes at the thought of Hanna.“But you didn't. You waited until someone else blurted it out!” I denied, pushing him. “I'm so sorry Winny.” he apologized. The depression was starting to overwhelm me. It started to rain.

“WENIELA..wait! Winny! STOP!”. I felt a body push me, my head hitting the floor and voices surrounded the place.

When I got up, I couldn't remember. Everything was wiped out. I stared blankly. I was in a white room and there were machines all around. The bed was soft. My head was heavy, but after a while of staring at my mothers soft face, I gained consciousness. “Winny!” my mum gave a small smile and a relieved look, she wiped her tears away. “Where's Daniel?” I asked looking around. “I'll tell you later. You need to rest, hunny..” my mum coaxed me.

I woke up when I heard crying from the outside, “What do you mean, his dead?” from the door view, it was Myra. “DANIEL'S NOT DEAD, he is alive and well!” she trembled to the ground. Her father holding her, tight. Then, I heard voices. “She killed her father, now, she's killed Daniel!” realizing, it was only a dream, I got up, grasping for breath.

#33 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:05 AM
your story must have some storyline, not just one straight, point, you can't actually see through the writer's eyes, you have to see it through the reader's so i think you should try to change a little bit and at the drama and all. people stop reading when the story gets boring.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:37 AM
I don't know about this one. It's kind of boring but still interesting enough for me to read it. If you are trying to make the pictures like they where in the past then you can try adding textures instead of blurring them and making them black and white. I am pretty sure people would get the idea that you are trying to do the past thing.
Scholar
#35 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 10:37 AM
I quite like this story.

I do suggest though that you don't photoshop the pictures as it looks better without.

And also pay closer attention to SPAG (spelling punctuation and grammar).
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:42 PM
Thanks! Oooh I was just trying to add few effects.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dristina
Thanks! Oooh I was just trying to add few effects.

I really like the story but i find it a little hard to read when its all pushed together, maybe if you put paragraphs between each person talking it would be easier to figure out who is talking.
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetsweetie85
I really like the story but i find it a little hard to read when its all pushed together, maybe if you put paragraphs between each person talking it would be easier to figure out who is talking.

THX! Wow... I haven't updated for sooo long.. I'll update soon just before TS3 comes out.. I can't wait.. Thank you.. again! :howdy:
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:04 AM
Default Chapter 6, Wedding Belles! 02/15

“He couldn't be dead!” I stormed off the ward, out off breath. “Miss. Hirc. You're not allowed to do this!” one of the nurse barked. “Move aside!” I pushed out. “Sh*t.” a nurse glared, “Do it.”the other said grabbing me. I strangled, but felt the drug moving through my body and stirring into my
blood.

“Wow girl, I'm surprised you could live this long.” The nurse said as she inspected the drip. I could hear the door open but I was too tired to open my eyes. “She's weak. Very weak. The drip isn't enough for her. We've got to move her to another ward, she needs more then what we've got.” he explained. “You mean her heart isn't working like it used to?”my mum replied in a soft tone. “More or less. The boy saved her from any severe injuries, but since she knocked her head..”.“I suspect she's depressed. I can't figure out why. Today, early in the morning, she got out of her ward. The nurse had to handle her.” the doctor paused, “Your a psychologist, find out her problem.”. I could hear a brief whisper and then the doctor and the nurse had presumably left the room. I didn't seem to care what they had much to say about me. I awoke from my hurtful slumber, “I'm really worried about you, Weniela.”. ”Mum.. please tell me where Daniel is?” my mum gave me a cold stare. “After what he's done to you? You still believe in him?”. I shook my head “From what I heard, he SAVED me.” “No..he got you into this.” My mother insisted., ”But, a-”. “Enough, Weniela! I don't want to hear any more from you!” I pulled my book out, ignoring what my mum had said she left the room her face red as santa clause's clothes.. O..k... wasn't it suppose to be me who's mad?

--------------------------

“Look, you shouldn't think about him too much. Ok Darl's! I gotta go!” Kayla hung up. The phone rang,again. “Hey, hun, Auntie said I could pick you up and try out that dress today.” What dress? Before I could ask, the voice called out “Winny! Are you ok?” I completely forgot, Ella's wedding was a week away! “Yea.. Yea.. I'm fine. What time are you coming around?”. “Around 4?” I blanked out.. “Ok.. that'll be great. ” .“Thanks Winny.. See you soon!”

------------------------

“Hey Winny!” Ella said as soon as I stepped into the car.“How are you?” she asked. “Good.”. The taxi drove on till we arrived at Ella's house. After trying out the pink bare-backed dresses and taking pictures. We sat down to rehearse. Ella was telling us what we had to do with our hair and make-up, but then changed the subject “You're kinda short so we're gonna pair you up with Laurence's brother. Is that ok?” Ella asked half-jokingly. “His brother?” I gave a surprised look. “Yea, Mandy won't do it.” Sometimes, Ella can be really brainless! I am totally NOT short! The girls gave me a giggle, “He's really cute! Don't worry!” Maz grinned. The fact is, this girls don't understand, I've lost my boyfriend!

I was happy for Ella but I hated the fact that she would do that to me!!

Sorry, Weniela looks kinda fat in one of the pictures..hehe oh and yea, excuse Wendy for her 'I shop, therefore I am Barbie.' shirt, because she was in a hurry! I soo am not good with pictures! Decided I should post now because Sims 3 is delayed..

!
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:46 AM
Bump! Bump!! Bump!!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:53 AM
Yay for great update.
Original Poster
#42 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:30 PM
Thanks sweetsweetie85. I'll be sure to update sooner or later.. just really busy!
Bump.. once again :D
#43 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM
Okay. I'm confused, is Daniel dead or not?
Otherwise good update
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavitabella
Okay. I'm confused, is Daniel dead or not?
Otherwise good update

Yeah.. that part you'll just have to wait and see. Maybe he's alive.. maybe he's not.. :D
Original Poster
#45 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:14 AM
BUMP! :smash: :eviltongu
Page 2 of 2