Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 12:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unremoveable column thingies on Late Night lot
So I've been making over this Late Night club into something more interesting. It's been working out alright, but I've run into some objects that appear impossible to get rid of.
They can't be selected in Build/Buy, but in Live Mode they're considered part of the lot, since you get the "Visit [Lot]" and "Real Estate..." options when clicked.
Pics:

I'm not sure what the lot I'm on is called by default (I've renamed it to "Sub One"; it's in the basement), but it's next to the gym and there's a big sign of a dude with a sax out front. I'm in Bridgeport, obviously.
Thanks

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 7:51 AM
Have you already set restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off?
Another thing is to check Object Stats on the lot with MasterController. If the columns are still there as objects MC will list them and allow you to delete them.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 10:25 AM
I'll try both of these things. Thanks, guys.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
The only way to get rid of these things is to use the fence tool to remove them. If you can't erase them with the fence removal tool, you may have to place new fences first across them, then use the tool to remove them.

Hey, that worked! Awesome.

insert signature here