Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 11:21 PM
Default Tara's Choice
This story is meant to be read as a diary so there is very little if any dialog in it. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1

Hi, This is me Tara Harper. I'm 15 and a Freshmen at Evermore High. My mother and I just moved here from the big city in hopes to start life as more laid back people. We have been here for almost a month now and so far things are going great. I have a few friends in school but no one too special, and deffinetly not any boyfriends. Mom would die if she thought I was interested in boys. I was a tomboy as a child but now I'm getting older. Boys don't have cooties to me anymore, and there are a few guys in my classes that are rather cute or hot per say. If only they would notice me.

October 12

Last night I got invited to a party, It was so cool and there were a lot of hot guys there from school and even some from the local college. I couldnt believe it but one was even interested in me. Well interested enough to spend most of the night following me around. He was so nice got me drinks all night and was so sweet to me. I'm pretty sure his name was Corey but with everything going on it was hard to remember and I did have quite a few drinks that night. I was so drunk I passed out at the guys house who was throwing the party. My friend Katie had to call my mom and tell her that I was sleeping over at her house and that I had fallen asleep watching a movie and she didn't want to wake me. I cant believe mom bought it.

October 21
Ive been thinking a lot about Corey for the past few days. Katie says he is good friend of her boyfriend Mason. She said he had been asking about me a few days after the party and wanted to see me again. The only problem is he is 19 and there is no way mom would allow me to go out with a college student. So Katie helped me come up with a plan to tell mom that I was going to her house this weekend and then we would go take a drive to Mason and Cory's apartment. I'm so scared I'm not really sure how to act or what not. Sometimes I feel like just a dumb little kid.

October 27
I got home from my long weekend around 2pm today. I had a great time Friday and Saturday night. Corey is such a great guy. We ended up crashing at the apartment Friday night. We were talking and drinking and just having a great time but it got late and we all ended up falling asleep. Me and Corey even slept in his bed. Nothing happened although I really wished it would have. Corey is such a great guy and I feel so special when I'm with him. I feel like he knows me better than anyone, even Katie.

November 1

Ive seen Cory a few times since the night at their apartment. He sometimes shows up after school and walks to my block with me. He usually doesn't go to the house unless I know mom wont be home. We never want to take the chance that we could get caught together. Today has been such a horrible day. I didn't want to wake up for school at all and when I got home I feel asleep on the couch. I think I'm getting the flu or some kind of bug. I even turned down dinner tonight my stomach just doesn't feel like it can handle food. Mom said If I'm not better by the end of the week she will take me to the doctor.

Visit my site http://geocities.com/fairy_goddess922/

I love Plumbob!!!
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 11:26 PM
This looks good! Can't wait to see what happens!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:01 AM
Thanks I'm going to try to get a few chapters up tonight.

I love Plumbob!!!
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:19 AM
Tara's life seems pretty interesting at this stage.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 2:30 AM
Default Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Ok this one is a little short I'm sorry but I was running out of picture ideas to describe this part. I promise the next one will be longer.

November 7
I missed school today because I was so sick. Mom doesn't know it yet but I have been throwing up all morning. She left for work before I got up so I made her call into school for me from work. I don't think she was very happy. I looked on the calender today and I was suposed to start my period last week but I think its thrown off because I'm so sick. Mom said she got me an appointment with the family doctor tomorrow. I hope they can give me something for this because its just nasty.

November 8

MY LIFE IS RUINED!!! I have no idea what happened or how it happened but somehow I'm pregnant. I'm still a virgin so it doesn't make sense to me. They have to be wrong. How in the world could I get pregnant before having sex. Lucky for me the doctors called and I answered the phone before mom could get to it. I told her they said I just had the flu. They said my HCG levels were over 700 whatever that means. I don't understand anything going on. Ive never ever had sex how in the world could I be pregnant? The test had to be wrong, there is no way its right? Can it be right? Oh diary what do I do? What will mom do? Who is the father? Oh so many questions my mind is spinning I think I'm going to take a nap.

November 12

Well I made it to Monday without mom thinking anything suspicious about what is going on with me. I did a lot of sleeping but I had to suck it up today. I actually didn't make it through the first half of the day without ending up in the nurses office. She asked me why I came to school if I was so sick but I couldnt afford to miss any more school. She gave me a bottle of ginger ale and some crackers and let me lay down. By 4th period I was feeling a bit better. I went to Algebra class and daydreamed most of the class. I didn't even hear the bell ring for B Lunch until Mrs. Burton shook me back to life. She asked if I was ok and I just told her I wasn't feeling well. She didn't look like she believed me but I ran out of class before she could even second guess it. At lunch I didn't touch any food, even though they were having my favorite, pizza. The rest of the day seemed to just drift by without me. Even the walk home with Cory wasn't as fun as it usually is. I thought maybe when we were drunk something could have happened and I didn't remember. So I got the guts to ask him. He looked me straight in the eyes held my hands and said "Of course not hunny I would never think of doing something so personal with you and have you not remember it. When we do have sex I want you to remember it because it will be the best night of your life." What answer could be more perfect than that? I don't know all I know is I'm pregnant and I have no idea how it happened.

I love Plumbob!!!
#6 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 3:46 AM
so how did she get pregnant? just can not help guessing...
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:03 AM
Oooh looks interesting. You've got me curious as to what's going to happen next!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#8 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:03 AM
Love this,continue!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:58 PM
Default Chapter 3
Chapter 3

December 24

Sorry I have been gone for so long. The whole morning sickness and first trimester of pregnancy has been killing me. I sleep so much its not even funny. Lucky for me with Christmas being so close mom has been picking up more shifts so we can have a good Christmas she hasn't been home when I get out of school. So I go straight to sleep after eating something if I can stomach it. There have been a few times she has acted concerned about how I'm feeling but I just blamed it on stress at school and homework. For that matter my homework has been slacking pretty bad because of all this. Katie helps me sometimes if I'm in the nurses office and I miss a class or 2. The doctors have been trying to call and set up appointments but I just let them go to the machine and then erase them. I cant let mom find out about this. Nurse Campbell and I have become pretty good friends over the past 5 weeks. I even trusted her with my secret last week. She promised she wouldn't tell anyone but she wanted to make sure I was seeing a doctor so I told her I would call the doctor and then find a way to get there and she said she would drive me to my appointment. She is such a nice lady.

December 27

Christmas was nice. We had a small family Christmas just me and mom oh and Katie later that night after she got home from her grandmas. Me and mom exchanged gifts. She got me a very nice pink sweater and leggings set. It was big enough I might get to wear it once or twice before I'm too big to fit in it. I got mom a new Christmas ornament like I get her every year. This year it was one a little more personal. It was a picture frame and I put a picture of me and mom in there from Christmas the year I turned 7. That was the year that dad left, only 2 weeks before Christmas. It devastated mom and she cried for weeks. Thats why we usually spend Christmas alone or with very close friends. This was our first holiday here and mom wanted to make it special for me so she let me invite Katie. So we made popcorn and watched Its a Wonderful Life in our pj's until we all crashed on the living room floor. I love Christmas. Its weird to think next year Ill have my own baby to spend it with.

January 6
Well Christmas break is almost over and it has been so uneventful so I didn't even bother to write in you until tonight. I saw Corey at Katie's tonight and he gave me the most adorable gold locket with his picture in it. Then we took a walk and ended up back at his apartment. We watched a little tv and talked about some things, then he took me back into his bedroom. We started making out and he is such a great kisser. Things got so good and one thing led to another and for the first time we actually had sex. Part of me wishes I would have gotten pregnant that night instead of some unknown night that meant nothing. Here I am laying with the man I love with all my heart and I'm carrying some other guys baby. This Just isn't right.

January 15

Today has been an eventful day. I woke up and got ready for school and actually didn't get sick and could eat breakfast at home instead of sneaking crackers in classes so I didn't have to use up my bathroom passes. The worst thing happened this morning though. My jeans don't fit anymore. There was no denying it now I was starting to look pregnant. So I found an old pair of stretch pants and a plain t shirt. Even in that I looked quite large. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost cried. I would never show my face at school in something like this. I wondered what people would say but I didn't have time to think much because I was going to be late for school.

I got to homeroom 5 minutes late because of my clothing drama. Katie looked at me with wide eyes as I walked in. During class she wrote me a note Tara what is going on with you, and what are you wearing? I was kinda mad she would question me so I wrote back Mom didn't get a chance to do laundry this is all I had. She gave me an evil eye and wrote back Yeah right Tara, really please tell me what is going on. So I decided I should tell her, after all she is my best friend. Katie I'm pregnant! I could see the look of shock on her face so when she wrote back Is it Corey's? I knew I had to write her the whole story. So we talked back and forth all day in notes. And I got stared at by every kid in the hallway just whispering about me. I'm not sure what they were saying but it didn't look to be anything nice.

I love Plumbob!!!
#10 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 5:27 PM
I feel so bad for her. I really don't trust Corey. Something's fishy! Good job!
Scholar
#11 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:50 PM
I'm kinda with Stormy here...somthing just sounds fishy! But that just means I wanna know what happens! Great job!

SixWordStories
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 7:01 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder who else could possibly be the father? Post more soon please!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 11:59 PM
Default Chapter 4
January 29
I called the doctors yesterday and they are going to see me tomorrow at 2:15. Which means I have to skip my 6th hour class. I hate history anyway so I guess its not that big of a deal. I figure after 5th hour I will just walk out the back doors. There is only one classroom back there and I'm pretty sure no one teaches in it at all in the afternoon. I wanted to tell Mrs. Campbell about my appointment but I was too scared that she would say something about me skipping class so I figured I would just walk to the clinic. Its only a few blocks from the school and from there I could go to Corey's apartment and spend the day with him. Mom already thinks I'm staying at Katie's to study after school and that I wont be home until late. I really think she is getting suspicious of something. All we have been doing is arguing and going to bed angry with each other. Like tonight, after i write in you I'm going to bed because she is on a rampage tonight yelling at me for everything.

January 30
Well the doctor says I'm about 16 weeks pregnant and doing good other than not taking a prenatal vitamin so she gave me a big bottle of them and says they will last me the rest of my pregnancy. They taste nasty and almost make me want to throw up. The doctor also says my due date is July 12. Then they gave me some paperwork and told me to take it to the hospital right after I left there for some tests and blood work. I also got an ultrasound done. It was kinda neat to see the baby inside of me moving around. The tech told me that I should be able to feel he or she move in a few weeks. The thought of something inside of me moving around and being able to feel it seems kinda alien like to me. She said she would like to tell me the baby's sex but it was in the wrong position and she couldnt be certain if it was a boy or a girl. I got pictures of the baby printed out for me and put them in their own little paper picture frame. I put it in my purse so no one would see them. Walking to Corey's place I thought a lot to myself. I knew if I went there he would want to have more sex and the way my belly is growing he would notice that I'm pregnant. I turned around and went to Katie's instead. I didn't know how to explain it but for some reason I just didn't want to see him. I didn't want to have to tell him that I was pregnant with someone else's baby.

February 2
11:15am

Well today is the day I have to tell mom. I cant fit into any of my clothes anymore and I'm just getting so sick of hiding from everyone. I'm so stressed out that someone from school is going to call mom before I get a chance to tell her and I don't want her to find out that way so when she gets home from the store today I'm going to tell her.

3:32pm
Well my life is even more ruined than I thought it was. Mom freaked out on me and yelled at me and told me that I was a disgrace to her and to my family. She asked who the father was and when I tried to explain to her that I had no idea how I got pregnant and I had no idea who the father was. She didn't even try to listen to me all she did was accuse me of lying and called me names and then told me to get out of her house. She said she didn't want a tramp like me living under her roof and that she wasn't going to take care of my illegitimate child. The worst part of it all was I could smell alcohol on her breath. Mom used to have a drinking problem when she was with dad and it really got bad when he left. I had no idea that mom had been drinking again and I feel horrible that its my fault and that I pushed her over the edge. So now I'm waiting for Katie's dad to come pick me up so I can stay with her for a few days until I can figure something else out.

I love Plumbob!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 12:05 AM
Default Chapter 5
February 9
Well Ive been at Katie's for a week now and as much as I love her dad I'm starting to feel like Ive overstayed my welcome. Mr. Keller gave Katie money to take me clothes shopping. It was a lot of fun but I felt so bad that I was taking so much from them. So when we sat down to eat at the Pizza Palace for lunch I told Katie I wanted her to help me start looking for my own place to live. She freaked out and asked me how I was going to afford it and how was I going to get a job only being 15 and all of those questions like I figured she would. So I told her about money in a bank account my mom had for me to go to college with that I could use to get an apartment in town not too far from school and then I can get working papers and work at McDonalds or something like that. She didn't think it was a good idea but I begged her to help me and she caved.

February 13
I found an apartment that I was able to put down a security deposit on (with help from Mr. Keller) He also payed for my first 3 months rent so I could save up my money for things for the baby and for food. He didn't want me to leave but he understood that I needed to do it on my own. I haven't talked to Corey in 2 weeks and I wonder if he is worried about me. I think that I'm going to invite him over on Friday and tell him about everything going on. I'm nervous about it but I guess the worst thing he can say is that he doesn't want to see me anymore. I guess sine I'm not really seeing him now it wouldn't be that bad if he said he hated me. I just really hope that maybe he wants to help me out. Maybe he will forgive me for getting pregnant by someone else. Its all a bunch of maybes.

February 15

Well Corey didn't take the news as well as I thought he would. He got here and I opened the door and he just looked me up and down and said "What the H***, how did this happen?" It made me feel really bad that he acted that way. So I explained to him and he freaked out on me like my mom did. Called me names and told me he thought I was a whore and that I cheated on him that he never wanted to see me again. I guess its not that bad but now its like I have no one. I have myself alone in my own place. Katie comes over every day after school and spends time with me and every weekend she said she is going to stay with me since the neighborhood gets a bit scary with partying and things like that. So I was lucky enough she was here when Corey freaked out and she let me cry on her shoulder.

March 29
Things have been getting so hard lately. I work at McDonalds in the mall every day right after school until 10pm. I get home and do what homework I have and go straight to bed. Weekends are spent with Katie working on homework again and shopping for some baby things that I can afford. Her dad wants to help throw me a baby shower but I have no one to invite so he says he wants to buy the baby's furniture for me. I tried to tell him no but he insisted and had some beautiful stuff delivered to my place today. Me and Katie have been working for hours setting it all up. We just got done putting everything together and the baby's nursery looks so beautiful. I wanted so hard to do this on my own but its so much harder than I thought.

I love Plumbob!!!
#15 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 1:38 AM
This is awesome. I can't get enough. You are talented. I'm subscribing.
[best wishes to your baby boy]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 2:54 AM
Thanks he is doing great. Probably coming home soon I will probably get one or 2 more chapters up tonight, I'm going into my game on my desktop to take pictures for the next chapter.

I love Plumbob!!!
#17 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 3:26 AM
I like this story so much, and look forward to reading more
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:23 AM
Default Chapter 6
April 12
Well diary only 3 more months to go until my little one makes its entry into the world. I tried to call my mom last week but she never answered. Katie says she saw her at the grocery store on Saturday but she didn't look good. I'm worried about her but I'm not sure what I can do for her. I guess she still just needs time. I have to go and get medicade and WIC tomorrow. I might even try to get on food stamps because the extra money might help in the long run. I spend almost 70 bucks on food for me alone. I really didn't want to go on assistance but its better than starving. WIC also has something set up for me to have someone come to the apartment every week and talk to me. She is also coming for the first time tomorrow. I'm really kind of nervous about it.

April 13
Well the lady from WIC is very nice. She said that most teens that she sees who are pregnant and living on their own seem to be far off more worse than I am. We talked a bit about my financial situation and she told me that the state would be able to help me pay for food and maybe even help pay for rent with cash assistance. I was accepted for WIC today also and got vouchers for milk, eggs, juice and a lot of stuff that normally costs me a lot of money. The lady from WIC asked about the baby's father today too. I didn't know what to say so I told her that he denied the baby was his and I haven't seen him since. I feel bad for lying but I didn't want to tell her I didn't know who my baby's father was. If I did she might act the same way mom did and call me a tramp and other mean names.

May 7
Yesterday I had such a scare. I was at work when I started getting really bad pains like cramps. I went to the bathroom and I noticed I was bleeding so I told my manager I had to go home because I wasn't feeling well. I called Katie from work and had her dad come get me and take me to the hospital. They hooked me up to all kinds of monitors and things and did another ultrasound which showed the baby was ok and the heart was still beating but they said I had something called Marginal Placenta Previa. The doctor said that I may need to have a C section when its time to have the baby and that I need to be on complete bed rest until he or she is born. (they still could not tell the sex of the baby) Katie's dad said that he could help pay my rent until I can go back to work. He asked me to move back in with them but I said I had to take care of things on my own so he agreed to let Katie come over every day after school to give me my homework and help me around the house. I came home today and slept most of the day and I think I'm headed back to bed for the night.

May 19
Tomorrow is my birthday and I turn 16. Katie says she is going to bring over every Leonardo Di Caprio movie she could rent and we were going to stay up all night watching movies and snacking on all sorts of food that any non pregnant person would have to spend weeks working off. I was kinda hoping I would get to see my mom for my birthday but Katie says she hasn't seen her around and that the house almost looks deserted. From the sound of it moms doing really bad, I just know she is drinking too much again and that she is going to hurt herself if she keeps doing it. I was thinking of making Katie's dad drive me over there so I could talk to her but Katie said it probably wasn't a good idea and it might just make matters worse. So I let it go.

May 20
Today was the worst birthday of my life. Katie came over at noon (her dad let her skip school just for today) and brought pizza and all sorts of goodies. We sat down and watched some soap operas together and munched on pizza and chips and drank soda like there was not a worry in the world. Then there was a knock on the door. Katie got up to answer it and there was a police officer standing there. He asked if she was Tara Harper and of course she said she wasn't and I came waddling to the door. The cop looked at me and asked how old I was and I told him that today was my 16th birthday. He asked why I was living alone and I explained that my mother kicked me out when I told her I was pregnant. He said that it was wrong and illegal and I thought for sure he was going to arrest me and take me to jail and then he said the words that pierced my heart. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this miss but it seems that your mother was murdered early this morning."

I love Plumbob!!!
Scholar
#19 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:42 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I feel so bad for her. I hope she's going to be ok. It;s good that she's got such nice people looking after her though.

(and I hope your baby is doing well too ^^)

SixWordStories
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:10 PM
Default Chapter 7
Ok this chapter is short but I promise the next chapter will be up in a few hours and it will make up for it.

May 23
Things have been so hard the past few days. Since I'm on bed rest and cant leave the house Katie's dad has had to do everything with my mom for me. From what it looked like my mom had gone out the a bar and met a man. They had a few drinks and she invited him back to the house. They think that it was that man who raped and killed her. They had no leads on who the man was and until the autopsy was done we could not lay my mother to rest. I have tried to find a way to get a hold of dad but no one knows where he is. Everything just seems to be a dead end no matter where I turn. They made me go to the morgue and identify her and sign some papers and things like that since I was the only child and relative that they could find. The police decided not to send me to a foster home and instead sent the paperwork to a judge to emancipate me which would make me legally and adult. The police said it could take up to 6 months to process the request and then go to court for it. In that time I am to do what I can to prove that I can live on my own and provide for myself. So despite doctors orders I'm going back to work next week. Thats the only way to prove that I can support myself and my baby. Im still going to stay home from school and then at 3pm Katie's dad will drive me to work and then at 10 pick me up and take me home. So I will still be taking it easy and I have a note saying I cant lift anything over 5lbs. So I will work and try to keep myself alive and try to prove that I can take care of myself.

May 28

Today was moms funeral. Mr. Keller set it all up for me so I didn't have to do a thing but go to it. It was a nice service but it was really hard to see mom like that. It was nice to have Katie there and her dad there. Also Corey showed up and came up to me and gave me a hug and told me how sorry he was for everything that has happened and that he wants to help me the best way he can. He said he got a job working in a garage and he would help me pay for as much as he could. He asked me to move in with him but I told him no. I said that I had to do things on my own as much as I could. I did however agree to let him pay half my rent every month since his job pays a lot more than mine does. He also asked me to allow him to come over and make me dinner Saturday night. Since I get out of work early I said yes. I have missed him and have wanted to be with him so bad but I was so scared that he hated me. Now I feel like life might go back to something normal again.

June 2

Saturday was such a nice day. Corey came over around 4 and with 2 big brown grocery bags and cooked up a storm. I cant tell you what it is he made but it had noodles and chicken and was so good. We talked about things and life. I found out he was trying to save the money for a house and was looking to get a job as an engineer. He said he wasn't seeing anyone and was hoping that maybe we could start seeing each other again. At first I was skeptical but then he kissed me and my knees buckled and my heart and stomach was all flutters. It just felt right to be kissing him. We fell asleep on the couch together just like old times.

I love Plumbob!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:30 PM
Poor girl, there's so much happening to her in such a short period of time. I'm a little skeptical about Corey, but that's just my intuition. I really hope he doesn't blow up on her again!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 9:37 PM
ohhmygod!! i just read this
IT IS SO AWSOME
Corey might not be the fater =O it might have been someone else while she was passed out the first time
poor Tara
update soon!
#23 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 9:41 PM
This poor girl! She's going through way too much right now! I hope she carries out the pregnancy well with the stress and all. Great update!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:56 PM
Default Chapter 8
June 24
This morning I woke up with really bad pains in my stomach. They were so bad I felt like throwing up. It was so bad I passed out on the bathroom floor. Lucky for me Corey came by and found me and took me to the hospital. They did tests and told me that I was in labor and that they were going to keep me until the baby was born. So I just got my epidural and now I'm feeling good. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad. So now I just wait until my little baby is born.

8:23 pm
My sweet baby girl Kaylynn was born just over an hour ago and she is beautiful. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes. She was 6lbs 5oz and 19 inches long. She is such a great looking baby. She even has the lightest bit of blonde peach fuzz. She is adorable. I'm really tired tho but I will write more later.

June 27

Well we are going home today. Kaylynn has been doing so well. They thought she was kinda jaundice but her blood work was good today so they said she could come home with me. Corey is going to stay and help me out for a few weeks just so I don't have to be home alone with her. Katie is going to come and help out every day too. Kaylynn is going to grow up with a big extended family with Katie and Corey she will always have people around her that love her.

July 4
Things have been so crazy at home. Kaylynn is always crying, pooping, and eating. Its non stop with her. If its not one thing then its the other. Even with Corey's help I still don't get a lot of sleep at night and I get to shower once every 2 days if I'm lucky. She is so demanding. She gets fed every 2 to 3 hours and then has to be changed every 4 hours. I tried to breast feed her but my milk never came in and the Lactation nurse said that was due to me being so young. Sometimes I just really wished my mom was here to help me.

July 24
Today Kaylynn is a month old. I cant believe how big she is getting. She likes to lay on the floor and look at me and she giggles and even smiled for the first time today. As tired as I am taking care of her she is such a sweet angel. But I found out something today that ruined my whole day for me. Katie came over around 2 while Corey was at work. She picked up Kaylynn and started playing with her and turned to me and said something that didn't make sense to me. Tara I think Corey is Kaylynns father. I was so confused I didn't know what to say. I thought it was funny that she looked so much like him. She had his eyes and his hair color. It made sense but how did it happen. So Katie continues to tell me why she believes he is her father. She told me that the night of the party way back in October Mason and Corey had put something called GHB in our drinks that made us pass out and then they took advantage of us. She said Mason admitted it to her when she told him that I was pregnant. She said she was too scared to tell me and didn't think the baby could really be his after just one night. She said that I had been so distant from her she thought it might make things worse. I was upset at first with her and almost asked her to leave but then after I thought about it she didn't know any better and I was very distant from her. The only person I really had reason to be mad at was Corey.

I love Plumbob!!!
#25 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM
I knew something fishy was up! I want to kick Corey's butt! :swear: :rage: Great update by the way!
Page 1 of 3