Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:13 PM
I really appreciate you Jasmin for having such pretty pretty kids in all your legacies! Looking forward to the next update!
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:49 PM
Okay, I'm with Lillie on that one, Charlotte. Nose piercings are NOT sexy. A few tastefully-placed lip piercings, maybe. Nose piercings, not unless you're an alien spawn and don't have a nose otherwise.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Instructor
#78 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:43 PM
Petal is a stunner! Nice chapter, twas a very cool update. :D
#79 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM
OoO! I like! Petal is Beau-ti-ful!!
#80 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 4:04 AM
Love this story! Logan's death is sad but it's a nice break from those damned "happily ever after" stories... 8D
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by proxian_girl
Okay, I'm with Lillie on that one, Charlotte. Nose piercings are NOT sexy. A few tastefully-placed lip piercings, maybe. Nose piercings, not unless you're an alien spawn and don't have a nose otherwise.

I looked quite lovely with mine. And no, I am not alien spawn. :D
Original Poster
#82 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:03 AM
Thankyouu x I really appriciate all these amazing comments ^-^
#83 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:07 AM
Petal is so gorgeous! And I for one love Charlotte. !!
Can't wait for the next update. :D
Original Poster
#84 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:19 PM
My beautiful angel.

Cancer. I am going too loose my beautiful Charlotte to cancer. It is unreal, it has been 4 months since her diagnosis. At first doctors gave her chemotherapy and radiotherapy to control it. But it was on stage 4, the most aggresive and slowly it is taking away my daughters life. Her hair is short and almost gone, yet she still trys to smile. But she is almost too week to even lift her arm. Turned out Don's mum had lung cancer and Don had it aswell. I guess it's just a horrible HORRIBLE gene. The thing is, Don's life was saved. Charlottes can't be. I dam wish I had reasearched into Don's health a long time ago, prehaps if I had then, well who knows. Petal is close to Charlotte and copies her, so she cries all the time.

Although it's october, we are celebrating christmas early. Charlotte went from a beautiful, bright, attractive girl, too a weak, poorley girl in a matter of months. She should be out dressed in her devil costume for halloween, but she is home, watching me put the decorations on the tree.

She sits silently. Her lips move and open slowly, but no words come out. Only a hushed whisper is all I can hear. Her eyes dart around the room, until she nods her head towards a stack of paper. I give it too her, and I give her a pen. She uses all her might to lift her arm, and very very slowly writes something. It is scribbled and I can hardly understand it. It says.

"Christmas. Im not goin stay. Love u & petl"

Tears well up in my eyes. I stroke her head and brushed away the loose strands of hair that keep falling into her eyes, she has no strength, no energy. Her eyes shut. My beautiful angel.

Slipping away from me like melting ice.

I call Petal and we gather around her.

Gone.

My beautiful daughter is gone.

Loosing one child is enough. But loosing two.. WHAT HAVE I DONE, HAVE I CURSED THE HEAVENS SO MUCH THAT THEY TAKE TWO INNOCENT LIVES ON MY BEHALF.

Broken. Christmas.. no, life... wont be the same..

Authors note;- Sorry for a very depressing chapter, but in actual fact, Charlotte did actually die of food poisening in game!! I was so shocked!! I hoped it was a mad glitch, but it was just too weird. Hope your enjoying the story, and sorry for such an emotional outburst.
#85 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:23 PM
CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!! How could you do this to us, Jasmin?
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:24 PM
ahh, that really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! why soooo sad......crazy how the game kinda leads the story huh?......children dying, even in a game strikes a cord with me....boohoo....well i hope they can all find some happiness, poor Lillie.

oh, pst...where are her outfits from, Lillie's.......thanks
Original Poster
#87 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:29 PM
Oh wow, I was so incredibly nervous about comments because I thought everyone would hate me for such a depressing story I hope you stick by it!! It will get happier I promise, I just had writers block and I didnt want to write..

Oh dear

Charlotte died of food poisoning

-crys-

so you know, I wanted to .. mm ... emotionalize (is that even a word?) it :D
#88 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:30 PM
You know Jasmin, You have inspired me to write my own story. It'll be up in a few days (If I actually post it, that is!).
Original Poster
#89 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:35 PM
Emmzi;- Oh wow, -is very happy- thankyou so much Emmzi!!

Jenny;- I'll look up from where the outfit is from.
Instructor
#90 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 6:03 PM
*cries* Aw, that's too sad! I can't help thinking two down, one to go... ouch, that ain't nice. Still, a very good chapter - I really like the picture of Charlotte watching Lillie decorate the tree, nice and subtle...
Instructor
#91 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xgrrlx
I looked quite lovely with mine. And no, I am not alien spawn. :D

I don't like nose rings. I shouldn't like lip rings, either, as those chafe the inside of the mouth something terrible, but I definitely don't like nose rings. But all my aliens look good with nose rings, so they're my exception.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
#92 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 6:59 PM
I just read the legacy through, so sorry I couldn't comment earlier. I really like this story - its different and very good to read! I hope there is less tradgedy in Lillie's future!
#93 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 7:24 PM
Oh god, how could you, you evil Sims. How could you kill off such a precious child and such a fantastic character in this Legacy. Dam you Sims. Great story however, it's up to you Petal, don't go near any electroical items or gone off food or anything. You are precious ever so precious now.
#94 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:45 PM
awwwsz, thats so sad that she died! i would`ve never expected!
#95 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:30 PM
::Tear::: Aww, poor Charolotte...great update! :]
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 3:01 AM
no way! poor charlotte! still, its a great legacy so far.
Original Poster
#97 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 5:29 PM
Stick with you.

Her funeral was short. It was on a cold saturday in december. We wore black and burried her next to Logan. I kept a dry eye because I didn't want to upset Petal. I was being brave for her, but inside I was fighting a loosing battle with my tears, a couple slipped out but I remained calm. It was only after the service did I go and see her privately, and I let myself cry until I could no more. It had just started snowing. A thin layer covered the ground. I hope the flowers survive.

But that was three months ago. I took elexier of life so I could post pone my birthday so I could fit into my wedding dress. I took out the one I was going to marry Jane in, and burned it. My new one is long, sleek and simple. Not a dream dress but with lack of money it was my only choice.

Me and Mar married on a january morning beside a lake with Petal, her dad and a couple of tramps watching. To me It was perfect anyway. Well almost perfect. Accept for Charlotte's absence.

I slipped the ring on her finger and I felt the torn in my heart had just got a bit smaller.

Even Petal looked a little bit perkier, she loved choosing the dresses.

An empty silence lingered over us once we had gone home. I'm surprised Maraylana has stuck with me. She asked if I was ready and such, but she looked beautiful and I'm glad I didn't. My hair was long and cascaded down my back in a row of perfect ringlettes, while hers was up do and not a strand out of place. Petal is becoming a teenager soon. Her party will be private like Charlottes and she'll move into her room. Not a thing will be touched and thats the way Petal wants it. Christmas was lacking something. It wasn't the same at the dinner table without Charlotte yabbering on about her latest boyfriend. But the tree was decorated, presents where placed underneath and Petal reluctantly agreed to wear the sweater Mar knitted her. Lets say we Petal was overly spoiled this year... she had opned over 10 and there where still nearly 20 left, but the smile on her face, was worth it.

My birthday is tommrow, no more elxier, it is far too expensive. I want it to happen naturally. No parties, no expensive gifts, (although I do want some choccies!!) Just me, Petal and MarMar. It's going to be hard getting used to just the three of us.

Authors note ;- Sorry about shortness off this, but I had some perfect pictures and I wanted to write about them :] Comments are always welcome!
#98 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 10:33 PM
Yay!!! Great Update!!!
Instructor
#99 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:26 AM
Aw, bittersweet update... I really like the picture of Petal with her presents!
#100 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:41 AM
i love it!
Page 4 of 12