Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#2576 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 3:04 PM
When did I install this?

Wait, is this song in the music folder?

I wonder what type of music my sims actually would love because pop music just doesn't go well for them, does it?

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2577 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 3:17 PM
My Sims mostly listen to Reggae & College Rock. Or should I say, *I*. ahah!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2578 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:46 AM
"Yikes, you're dangerous. No wonder he left."

Solea Caliente (Tango Caliente's wife) went on vacation to Three Lakes and checked into the campground to stay there for a cheap vacation. She went over to the axe throwing area, and started throwing. The axes were landing pretty much everywhere except the target, and the local that had been throwing next to her left. I think the poor guy was getting concerned about getting hit by an axe since Solea was no where near the target, and some were landing behind her.
Field Researcher
#2579 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:51 AM
"Mortimer! You have three women on the go, leave that townie alone!"

When Mortimer decided to spend his time trying to pick up chicks at the local Cemetary instead of looking for ghosts.
Helptato
#2580 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:51 PM
"You have so many Mechanical points now, why are you still hitting the sink with a screwdriver?!"

"Right, no more games system for you, I'm sick and tired of hearing it"

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Top Secret Researcher
#2581 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 1:07 AM
"I wish I could get 560 for a broken computer" as I sell a Sim's broken one to buy a new one (he was too lazy to fix it).
Field Researcher
#2582 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
"I wish I could get 560 for a broken computer" as I sell a Sim's broken one to buy a new one (he was too lazy to fix it).

My rent would be paid for 3 months! LOL
Mad Poster
#2583 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 3:05 AM
Let's start a broken computer business!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2584 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkySays
My rent would be paid for 3 months! LOL

I wish my rent was that low...
Scholar
#2585 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 6:45 AM
"Sorry, Edwin, I need you to be more specific" -- when he rolled a want to "Buy <unnamed wantable object category 10113>" I just hope that doesn't mean corruption.
Inventor
#2586 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
"Sorry, Edwin, I need you to be more specific" -- when he rolled a want to "Buy <unnamed wantable object category 10113>" I just hope that doesn't mean corruption.

It rarely happens in my game, but it usually rolls away and never returns. On the other hand, I had similar wants more frequently due to a mod conflict during testing. I can't remember the specifics, but I recall something conflicting with Pescado's uni_ltw_sns.
Forum Resident
#2587 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:14 AM
I don't recall what the conflict that causes the <unnamed wantable> is, but I use squinge's version of the university LTWs instead of Pescado's, and I get the unnamed wantable (with various numbers) all the time. Aside from having to look up the want (10113 is green energy source - I see that want fairly often), I haven't had any problems from them.
Scholar
#2588 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 6:53 PM
Thanks, Sketching and stitching. This happened right after I'd installed a LTW mod (I can't remember whose, except that it wasn't Pescado's), so that must be it.
Lab Assistant
#2589 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:12 PM
(To my mum) "Now she has a kitten, she's gotten over me killing her mum in front of her"
Mad Poster
#2590 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:29 PM
The issue with the unnamed want seems to be that the mod was not updated for Mansions and Gardens. I had Squinge's mod that reduced the requirements for LTWs (Marry of 3 kids instead of 6 etc) and kept getting the unnamed Wants issue. After I took it out, the unnamed want turned out to be things from Mansions and Gardens (Green Energy Sources etc.)
Top Secret Researcher
#2591 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:57 PM
"Just F!@#$ing leave the toddlers in there until they pass out on their own!!!!!"

Me trying not to have a nervous breakdown trying to deal with four toddlers. Usually I have a system that works for the most part (One adult per baby and they're in charge of training them) but I'm not sure where I messed up and now they're all over the place!!!!! Their needs got out of wack and they wouldn't sleep in their cribs since one would start crying/complaining then would wake the others up. Its a vicious cycle!!
Mad Poster
#2592 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
That's when I would resort to a one-time use of maxmotives.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2593 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191
"Just F!@#$ing leave the toddlers in there until they pass out on their own!!!!!"

Me trying not to have a nervous breakdown trying to deal with four toddlers. Usually I have a system that works for the most part (One adult per baby and they're in charge of training them) but I'm not sure where I messed up and now they're all over the place!!!!! Their needs got out of wack and they wouldn't sleep in their cribs since one would start crying/complaining then would wake the others up. Its a vicious cycle!!

Pets floor fencing around each crib--square of four tiles, two under crib, two in front of crib for the adult to stand in to open the crib.

In the sim world, you see, sound waves cannot cross an half-inch high barrier if it's found in the fence tab!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#2594 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:41 AM
With Sunbee here - there is NO way I could raise tons of twins without that pet floor fencing.
Theorist
#2595 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 11:07 PM
Hit "random" and get a pop-up saying "twins are welcome in the family".
Said at first: "Twins? Fine!"
Then:"What? Quadruplets!?"

This is my first set since the triplets and quads mod is in my game.
I'm wondering how I'll deal with five babies (their cousin was born a few hours before) in my farming family.
Mad Poster
#2596 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:04 AM
"I hope the aliens are going to pay for the repairs to the roof."

One of my Sims got abducted by aliens despite the telescope being indoors. In the cutscene, she flew through the roof.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#2597 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
Hit "random" and get a pop-up saying "twins are welcome in the family".
Said at first: "Twins? Fine!"
Then:"What? Quadruplets!?"

This is my first set since the triplets and quads mod is in my game.
I'm wondering how I'll deal with five babies (their cousin was born a few hours before) in my farming family.

I hope you have a better experience than I do!
Forum Resident
#2598 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 10:25 PM
Now this is not fair. I spent so long on you guys. I downloaded mods, I download clothes and hair. I done everything for you. I even made you in CAS so you'd be beautiful and I'd never lose you again. Am I being so unfair in my expectations?

You idiot, your in the forest with Sunni's tree's and firewood benches. Of course your the woodcutter. See that. Tree's, and more trees, and tents. You chop trees. What's this sillyness about making toys. You've never seen a kid in your life, and your the old serious guy.

Sigh, and as for the clockmaker. You must have noticed that fancy clock I got from Raynus. You live in a hovel, your as broke as your toilet. What makes you think that you can make robots. Your supposed to be a clockmaker, not take over the world with a robot army.

I'm so angry with you both right now. (looks at crappy beds, crappy toilets, crappy shower) You best behave or ALL IS CONFISCATED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO CLEAN YOURSELF WITH YOUR TEARS.

ETA - Why has your sister bought curtains. There's not one single wall on the whole lot. These are the most stupidest sims I've ever met.
Scholar
#2599 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"I hope the aliens are going to pay for the repairs to the roof."

One of my Sims got abducted by aliens despite the telescope being indoors. In the cutscene, she flew through the roof.

Fortunately, many types of roof in Sims 2 (the ones that don't require new supporting wall to be made) are free, so even careless aliens can pay for replacement roofs without too many anomalies on their expense accounts...
Forum Resident
#2600 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 6:20 AM
"It's too late at night for this crap. Seriously."

When you're about to pull your hair out because of CC bars and your Squire just sips his damn tankard and watches his elderly servant scream and streak (and yes I mean streak!) through the tavern.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Page 104 of 169