Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 11:40 PM
Default Custom Career zip to ts4script file
I used Neia's Create a Career tool, everything worked great and it showed up in my game and works well. The only thing is, when it says to add the py and pyo files to a zip folder and then rename it to make it a ts4script file, I can make it say .ts4script at the end, but the file type still says Compressed zip and shows the folder icon with the zipper. I'm just wondering it that's okay? I mean it works in my game and everything, but everyone else's I've seen has an actual ts4script file, and I just have no idea how to make mine do that.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hectickitty1203
I used Neia's Create a Career tool, everything worked great and it showed up in my game and works well. The only thing is, when it says to add the py and pyo files to a zip folder and then rename it to make it a ts4script file, I can make it say .ts4script at the end, but the file type still says Compressed zip and shows the folder icon with the zipper. I'm just wondering it that's okay? I mean it works in my game and everything, but everyone else's I've seen has an actual ts4script file, and I just have no idea how to make mine do that.

You need to uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types" in the folder options of windows for this to actually show the file endings in the file name, so you can change the type via renaming the file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
You need to uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types" in the folder options of windows for this to actually show the file endings in the file name, so you can change the type via renaming the file.

Thank you so much!