Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:34 AM
Default Anyone else having Conflicts with Kandiraver's 4 to 3 conversions?
I installed a bunch of Kandiraver's 4 to 3 conversions today with my CCMagic and then Dashboard showed them all conflicting with one another. I would take out the object that was causing conflict and then the next object would be the cause of conflict.
This is some beautiful stuff that I do hate to lose. I'd contact her, but apparently the only way to do so is through her "ask me anything" on Tumblr, which I tried to sign up for just for this reason, but it wouldn't allow it for now or something.

I'm curious if anyone else has had these conflicts show up in their Dashboard? I feel like there's something odd about it, the way I'd delete one and then the rest of the objects conflicted with the first one in line.
Could this conflict not really BE a conflict because they were originally sims 4 files and Dashboard is seeing something different? Perhaps it's the lack of recoloring options for some of them.

Anyone just run with conflicting CC anyway?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:36 PM
Often all the conflicts appearing in the Dashboard are false positives meaning objects are using the same resource and for the most part are harmless. All of my 4 to 3 dowloads/installs show as conflicting in Delphy's. To better understand the dashboard and mods take a look at Nona Mena's Document: Understanding Mods and Dashboard Conflicts. To veiw the original document and see the illustrations click on the link next to
Quote:
Read the whole of this tutorial in
. This will give you the full document in PDF format.