Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:57 AM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 25th Jan 2011 at 5:24 PM.
Default Tales of The Darkness (Updated 25th January 2011)
Tales of the pirate ship 'The Darkness' with its crew (With thanks to all the characters)
Captain Wytche
First Mate Mistress White
Loafie
Silent
and the Cabin girl Sparkle.

The stories of this fearless crew of busty wenches with their Captain and blood thirsty pirates, noob attacks and battling against the Coalition and their heartless regime.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:12 PM
Default Foreword
Before this story begins I'd like to say a Huge thanks to the peeps over in MTS chat who have given me permission to use their self sims in this story and their nicknames from chat.

Guys I promises not to abuse or torture you too much...

Hugs

Wytche

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:23 PM
Default Chapter 1 - Meet the crew.
Tales of the Pirate Ship 'The Darkness'

A time before modern technology, where so often the line between right and wrong was crossed there were ships traversing the 7 seas, some of these sported the flag of the skull and crossbows - Pirates. But no pirates were as widely celebrated than the crew of the ship 'The Darkness' crewed by a group of strong, proud women and their male Captain.

I give you.

Mistress White, 1st Mate, Second in command. Tough babe and famous for her cleavage.

Mistress Silent, strong, loyal and able to drink any man under the table.

Mistress Loaf, flaming locks of auburn hair, a tempting wench.

The girl Sparkle, cabin girl and upcoming pirate wench.

Then of course there is the Captain. Dashing, silver haired, always charming. Captain Wytche.

In a time when the Coalition was choking the people with their taxes and ever strengthening laws there was the pirate ships ready to take back what they could and thumb their noses at the authorities of the Coalition...

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:37 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM.
Default Chapter 2 - After months at sea...
The Darkness carved her way through the seas, happily the waters were calm today and most of the crew were taking time to relax. They had been at sea just over 3 months, the need to see some land and have a holiday for just a short few days was pressing.

Coalition ships had been on their trail until a week ago when they had finally lost them, it had cost them days of extra travel and everyone on board was more than ready to have fun.

In the navigation room Captain Wytche and Mistress White were going over the log book and charts to see how soon they would be coming to land.

"Well Wytchey looks like this time tomorrow we should all be back in the 'Bodice', be nice to have a bottle or two. At least its been a damn profitable few months."

"Yeah, but the girls will all be happy to off load some of the booty and trade it. They deserve a good time after the chase we've been through." Wytche rubbed his stubbled chin, "I could do with a good shave and we need to stock up, especially on rum, seems like we drink more and more of it each voyage."

Mistress White laughed "We need to stock up on a hell of a lot more. Still we've got more than enough to pay for it. That coalition ship last month kindly donated her gold to our stores so we're good to go."

Wytche looked at his first in command, "We've all worked damn hard White, still tomorrow we can all relax. Take some time off for the moment, I'll go replace Loaf from the bridge."

As Wytche climbed to the bridge deck he couldn't help wondering what the coalition thought of their latest escape. It had been a damn close one....

Darkie
Sim Princess in Pink
#5 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 3:39 PM
Oh yay, you are writing another story . Look forward to seeing more..!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 4:09 PM
Default Introducing Lady Lethe and Frenchy!
Please note... In this next part will be some homophobia, this is ok as I'm gay in real life. Be aware that although the character of Lady Lethe is homophobic I'm happy to say the real life Lethe in chat isn't.

Sorry Lethe I just needed an evil female figure.

So here we have

Lady Lethe - Top agent of the Coalition

Frenchy - Soldier of the Coalition.

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 4:32 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM.
Default Chapter 3. Coalition 1
What indeed was the reaction of the Coalition? Back in Fayence harbour where one of the main coalition strongholds was Officer Sinclair was about to find out. It was he who had the unhappy task of reporting the heavy losses of treasure and the escape of the pirates to Lady Lethe herself.

Lady Lethe was a woman with a mysterious past, bloodthirsty and with a fierce temper.

At his knock on the door her voice rang out clear and sharp.

"Enter."

Sinclair swallowed and entered the lions den, although he had heard soldiers call it the dragons den. Or the pit of no return. Men had come in here and lost their heads a while later.

Lady Lethe was standing on this side of the room, with a sneering look at Sinclair she crossed the room.

"Report."

"Heavy losses unfortunately M'Lady. They got the gold reservoirs from the ship 'Diana' and even the treasury destined for the coalition palaces." Sinclair didn't have time to finish.

Lethes voice was quieter, almost a hiss.
"Do you mean to tell me we lost what you were designed to protect? I imagine your incompetence also allowed the scum of the Darkness to escape?"

The temperature in the room seemed to drop with the ice in Lethes voice.

"I will deal with your punishment later. What I need now is to concentrate on their weaknesses. The Darkness has been a thorn in the side of the Coalition for far too long. We shall start with their so called Captain. What do we know of him? Is he a married man? Children? Does he dally with bar wenches?"

Sinclair cleared his throat.
"It appears from different and reliable sources M'Lady that Captain Wytche is a man who enjoys a different sort of company."

"Such as? Spit it out you miserable excuse of a man."

"Other men, M'Lady. He enjoys pleasures of the same sex. Despite his having an all female crew."

Lethe sneered and spat onto the polished floor.
"You mean to tell me that one of the most feared pirates of the Seven seas is a sodomite? He is not even a real man. The likes of such people and their depravities disgusts me."

Lethe smiled.
"But it does give me an idea of how to use such behaviour to our advantage."

Crossing behind her desk she sat, impatiently she gestured for Sinclair to take the chair opposite.

"Sit, I may forgive you as you have given me a most excellent opportunity."

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 4:44 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:36 AM.
Default Chapter 4. Coalition 2
Sinclair sat nervously, then looked over at his chief.

"M'lady?"

"Yes Sinclair. I have decided to pardon you. Knowing Wytches depravity helps. I have just the agent we need to ensure the capture and destruction of the Captain of the 'Darkness'. By chance he will be here soon as we have other matters to discuss."

Almost on cue there was a knock on the door.

"Enter."

A tall young man entered, dressed casually with a shirt opened halfway exposing smooth muscled skin. His blonde hair was loose and relatively short. He approached the desk without hesitation and even kissed the hand of Lady Lethe with a small smile.

"M'Lady, I came as quickly as I could. How may I put myself at your service?"

Lethe didn't bother to introduce the two men, she motioned for the newcomer to take a seat and then addressed him.

"Bastien, it is always good to know you are at my service. I have a special task for you - we will discuss other matters later."

"Of course M'Lady. What is your task?"

"You are I believe a lover of both men and women? I need you to seduce and arrange for the capture of a certain man."

"You have me intrigued." Bastien leaned forward eagerly.

"Good, the man I need you to find using the underground informants and then seduce is none other than Captain Wytche of the Darkness."

Bastien smiled. "It would be a pleasure M'Lady."

Unnoticed by the three people at the desk was a second soldier, he was there to guard the door, a boring but sometimes informative position.

Frenchy had heard everything said in the room, now he needed somehow to pass this information to those concerned. Despite being a coalition soldier Frenchy had been a secret member of the resistance for some time....

Darkie
Fluffy
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 6:39 PM
*laughs evilly*
Loving it so far
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:23 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:42 AM.
Default Chapter 5 - Soon be ashore
Unaware of the Coalitions plans the crew of the 'Darkness' and their Captain enjoyed a good meal in the dining room of the ship. Attacking coalition ships had given them more than just treasure, it had given them foods that only the very rich and corrupt officers of the coalition usually enjoyed.

They had taken great pleasure in 'liberating' a coalition officers ship of her produce and putting it to good use - mostly filly their own stomachs, but some would be bartered once they hit land.

Although the 'Darkness' was a large ship the treasure they had taken from the coalition spilled into most areas, including the dining room where as well as expensive bottles of liquor there were chests from Egypt holding yet more coin, gold and jewels. Once this was tallied up the crew would be rich beyond measure. It had been a most rewarding voyage this time.

After a good meal they set about their duties to prepare the ship for anchorage the following afternoon. Things had to be secured, other things moved ready. First stop would be Raphael Bay for some much needed relaxation, then the trading port of Sleekburn to unload their cargo.

Later that evening Captain Wytche stood alone at the wheel, he had taken the graveyard watch himself, time to be alone with his thoughts, the smell of the salt air, ever watchful even though everything was calm.

Below decks the crew were fast asleep in their cabins, this was no rough crew where they slept amongst the cannons and ropes, using designs from coalition officer ships the crew slept in real cabins with soft beds, all the better for long weeks at sea.

First Mate Mistress White was sleeping the good sleep of the just, her thoughts on her other crew members and the upcoming time ashore...

Darkie
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:43 PM
Dreaming of her fellow crew members eh? *wiggles eyebrows*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:10 PM
Thanks for the lovely comments especially Lethe and Whiterider after seeing their characters.

Huggles

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:22 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:44 AM.
Default Chapter 6 - Land Ahoy!
The hours of night drifted past with nothing to mark the silence of the sea but for the sounds of the ship herself as she carved her way through the waves.

As the sun rose over the horizon and tinted the sky a palest rose Wytche was relieved from his watch duty by Loaf and the girl Sparkle, they in turn were relieved shortly after lunch by Mistress White and Silent. The two women stood on the bridge looking out at the ever moving expanse of water, land seemed as far away as ever, but they were experienced sailors and knew that just over the horizon could be land.

Ever alert should something go amiss they talked about their plans once at anchor.

Then came the cry from the foredeck of 'Land ho', Loaf had taken her place at the telescope, thus she was the first member of the crew to spot the cliffs that marked the path to Raphael Bay.

A few hours later it was all hands on deck as they prepared to anchor in a hidden cove where the water ran deep enough for the 'Darkness'. For the first ashore it would be Wytche, Silent and White. Loaf and the girl Sparkle would stay onboard to ensure the protection of the ship, in a few hours they too would come ashore leaving the 'Darkness' in the protection of the cove itself where it was hidden both from the landside by hight impassable cliffs and from the water side by rocks that towered high above the ship.

The crew knew this cove well, it had protected them and their ship many times and the rocks only gave them slight hesitation when they entered the cove.

Anchors dropped and long boat lowered the first group was ready to go ashore.

Silent looked at the ship as she lowered herself into the long boat, "Can't damn well wait for a good drink or two and a chat at the Unlaced Bodice."

Wytche and Mistress White looked at her "Only a drink or two? Is that glasses or barrels?"

Silent winked "Barrels of course."

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 11:35 PM
Default Introducing - gasp! HP and Delphy!!
Ok coming in the next chapters are the owners of the tavern 'The Unlaced Bodice'

Who play this couple? Why our own, fantastic and all powerful....

(Drum roll....)

Hystericalparoxysm (God hope I spelt that right) or HP

and of course the Master himself - Delphy!

Hugs...

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 9:46 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:46 AM.
Default Chapter 7 - Raphael Bay
A small but busy port of call was Raphael Bay, it was popular with crews from around the World both on the side of the coalition and the side of the resistance.

The heart of Raphael bay was its taverns, a blend of bar, restaurant and hotel owned by men and women of tough exterior and hard strength loyal to those who deserved it and pitiless against those who deceived them. One of these taverns was 'The Unlaced Bodice' a strong stone built tavern boasting several rooms for guests. The 'Bodice' sat near the edge of the main port, easy access for crews.

Dotted around the tavern were small businesses catering mostly to the taverns and the occasional ship crew who weren't too tired of the smell of fish.

It was still early for the majority of the customers (Life started when the sun set around Raphael Bay) but there were a few people wandering the cobbled stones.

Therefore the three members of the 'Darkness' crew, Silent, Mistress White and Captain Wytche were amongst the first customers of the day in the 'Bodice.'

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:41 PM
Default Chapter 8 - The Unlaced Bodice
Pushing open the doors into the tavern 'Unlaced Bodice' the crew were greeted warmly by the landlady HP and her companion Delphy. Hugs were exchanged and news of the voyages from the part of the crew and what had been happening here at Raphael Bay on the part of HP.

Captain Wytche walked to the large inset fire to warm his hands, the weather outside had been far from warm and his body felt a shudder run though it at contact with the heat.

Casting his eyes around the room he noticed the few other customers, it would get much busier later he knew, Mistress White and Silent had taken their usual table close to both the fire and the door so they were always ready should trouble arise. But it was the blonde haired stranger seated at the other side of the fire that caught the Captains eye. Here was a strong, handsome man, a stranger to the 'Bodice'.

The man looked over at him at almost the same moment and their eyes met, in front of the blonde haired stranger was a bottle of rum and two glasses...

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM
Default Chapter 9 - Bastien...
Bastien had come into this tavern twice already this week, having been told by an informant that this was a place to find pirates occasionally he had had high hopes on the first day. But there had been nothing but the usual tavern customers and some whores who had tried without success to ply their trades to him.

Today he had decided he would wait only til dark fell and then leave, clearly his informant had been mistaken or misled.

However his dilligence had paid off and paid in gold. Just after ordering a bottle of wine he had heard the door open and a rush of cold air enter the room, looking up he had seen at first just two women entering laughing together then behind them he had seen enter his prey 'Captain Wytche'. When Lady Lethe had given him this task he had been doubtful, so many seamen had become bearded sloths, he was happy to note that Captain Wytche was still very slim and although dark stubble stained his jaw he had none of the unkempt beard so many had.

He watched as Wytche passed by to warm himself by the fire, then quick as a wink he reached to a nearby table and grabbed a second glass, happily the glass was clean its owner having preferred to drink his rum straight from the bottle. Catching Wytches eye was easy but he frowned as the other man passed by his table. Clearly he would have to be more direct.

"Excuse me mate." he kept his voice low but loud enough to catch Wytches attention.

Wytche turned, "Yes?"

"I could do with a bit of company on this cold day, you seem a local if you consider the landladys welcome. Was hoping you could tell me of a few places to head for."

Bastien smiled and kept eye contact with Wytche, then standing he walked round the table and close to the other man. He could feel the heat radiating from the pirate Captain and his smile became genuine.

"Join me for a drink or two mate. Be nice to have a bit of cheerful company."

He watched as Wytche looked over at the two women that had entered with him, he nodded briefly at the long haired one then sat at Bastiens table....

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 4:40 PM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:50 AM.
Default Chapter 10 - Bastien part 2
The two men shared Bastiens bottle of wine, its warming effect seeping through their bodies and making conversation easier. The tavern began to fill with the usual customers, other seamen, cargo unloaders and market people, all here for the comfortable and familiar atmosphere, the strong ale and hot food.

Mistress White and Silent had each others company and that of several locals well known to the two women, ale and rum was flowing easily and they soaked up the drink with plenty of hot food.

When Bastien moved to go to the bathroom Mistress White approached Wytche.
"Looks like you might have something to warm your bed tonight Wytchie. Silent and I are having one last round then heading to the tavern 'Couche de soleil' HP has no more beds for tonight and after the drink here we'll take a couple of bottles back, make a girls night."

She planted a kiss on Wytches forehead, "Be careful Capt, you never know what tricks a cute blonde boy like that has up his sleeve."

Wytche smiled "Hope I find out what he's got up his sleeve and anywhere else on his body White. Have fun tonight darlin'."

Later once Bastien had returned to their table Wytche ordered a meal for the two of them. He watched as Mistress White and Silent headed off for the night to continue their drinking and then to their beds. Both women waved at him as they left. Silent looking at Bastien then Wytche and giving Wytche a wink.

Night had fallen for an hour or two, the two men finished their meal then Bastien rose saying he had to visit the bathroom. He was back a few minutes later with a strange smile on his face, the two men walked outside to look over the water. The night was quieter here but not silent due to the muffled sounds of the tavern, dim lights burned here casting everything into shadows. Bastien turned to Wytche.

"I didn't manage to get a room here tonight, otherwise I wouldn't have minded some more intimate time together." he smiled, knowing full well teh Wytche had taken a room here for himself. With luck he could have some pleasure with the silver haired pirate before the soldiers he had just sent a message to arrived.

"Don't worry I've got a room here, if you don't mind sharing a bed."

"Was hoping we would be in fact."

Wytche smiled, "Its the second door just up the stairs. Go on up, I'll be right behind you."

It was to be a night to remember in more ways than one...

Darkie
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 5:34 PM Last edited by SilentPsycho : 6th Feb 2010 at 6:17 PM.
Mwehehehehe! I like, I like! :evil grin:

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 10:16 PM
Default Chapter 11. Privacy
In a few moments the two of them were in Wytches room, privacy was assured here. The room itself was small but warm, clean and comfortable. HP made sure that all her rooms for customers were kept to a certain standard.

Bastien closed the door behind them but did not draw the bolt to lock it. The soldiers would be here in just over an hour, it would take them that long to get here from the barracks, time enough to take his pleasure with teh pirate captain before he betrayed him to the Coalition soldiers.

"The bed looks nice and comfortable. Perfect for two." he kept his voice low.

Taking Wytche by the hand he drew him to the bed, within minutes the two men were naked.

A while later both men were temporarily sated, Wytche moved from the bed whilst Bastien lay back and enjoyed the view as the pirate pulled on his long underwear. Slowly he got off the bed making certain that Wytche saw ever inch of his naked body in all its splendour before pulling on his onw undergarments. He pulled Wytche over to the dresser making sure the Captains back was to the door. Smiling Bastien pulled Wytche into an embrace just as the door opened and two Coalition soldiers entered the room.

Bastien broke the kiss.
"Sorry darlin' but after all you're a pirate and the reward for your head is magnificent."

Wytche spun to see the two soldiers.

One of the intruders laughed. "Looks like we've caught the famous Captain Wytche with his pants down in more ways than one."

Wytche steeled himself to fight his way past the two men, fists flew and kicks were traded. A soldier fell back as he saw Bastien moved up behind Wytche, a chair in his hands.

Bastien brought the chair down on Wytches back hard, breaking the chair and knocking the pirate to the floor where a well aimed hard boot of one of the soldiers knocked him into unconsciousness....

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:42 PM
Default Introducing - Chii Bot and Tigerlilley!
Another quick introduction. In the next few chapters we'll meet in the flesh for the first time ever the sexiest bot ever.... Chii

I love you Chii

Chii 'Eeep'

Plus another beautiful regular in chat, the blonde Tigerlilley!

(Lilley sorry about the dress here, theres a reason for it though!)

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:31 PM
Default Chapter 12. Information
In the early hours of the next morning Frenchy finally arrived at the 'Unlaced Bodice', he had tried other places first, at each stop telling the people in charge the danger that Wytche faced.

The door to the tavern was locked, HP always closed to do the cleaning so she would be tranquil for a while. But Frenchy couldn't wait, he banged on the door until a disgruntled HP shouted.

"Damn it all to hell, what the frik do you want? Can't you drunkards frikkin read? I'm closed." She unlocked the door and wrenched it open.

"Frenchy... What the hell are you doing here? Get inside fast before someone sees a coalition soldier alone, in this area its not safe."

Frenchy followed her into the main room, she turned to him.

"So? Whats new with the almighty coalition?"

"We need to talk privately HP, I've got information that you need to pass on to Wytche and his crew."

HP sighed, "Oh, ok then. Follow me into the kitchen, no one will bother us there. Delphy is still asleep and we're closed for the moment."

Once inside the kitchen Frenchy poured out the story of what he had seen and heard in the office of Lady Lethe. When he described the blonde Bastien HP cursed.

"Bollocks. Frenchy follow me fast. I hope to God you're wrong and that we're about to wake Wytchey."

Quickly the two of them moved through the tavern and outside before reaching the guest rooms. The door to Wytches room was unlocked, already not a good sign...

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:45 PM
Default Chapter 13. Reaction
Pushing open the door to the room it was obvious instantly that something had happened.

The bed was unmade, a chair lay on its side, half broken and there was a stain of dried blood marring the floorboards.

HP turned to Frenchy.
"Damn you were right. I knew that little blonde asswipe was too smarmy to be true. We need to let White and the rest of the crew know. We'll have to move fast. Now they've caught him it can't be long before they sentence him."

"Sentence him? There'll be a trial first HP."

She laughed "Yeah a coalition trial for one of the most wanted pirates. Real justice."

Within a few minutes they were back in the kitchen of the tavern, Delphy was out front opening for business. HP walked to the spiral stairs that led to the apartment above.

"Chii! Get your skinny bot ass down here."

Frenchy felt his jaw drop as the serving wench/bot known as Chii descended. Clad in thigh high stiletto boots and a skimpy outfit she left nothing to the imagination.

"Yes boss lady?"

HP quickly explained what had happened, then told Chii she had to get to where White and Silent were staying tell them what had happened and bring them back here.

Chii cocked her head to one side with a sweet but vacant smile.

HP sighed. "Do you understand Chii?"

Chii smiled nodded and spoke "No, never, not me." then she shook her head "Yes...maybe."

This time it was Frenchy who sighed. Approaching he tried not to stare at Chii.
"Chii its very important, look HP will write it down you just have to find Mistress White and give her the letter HP gives you ok?"

"Yes Master."

HP had already written down the vital details knowing Chii's kooky character.

"Give this to White and no one else Chii. Then come back here with her and Silent."

"Yes boss lady boss." With that Chii tucked the letter into her boot and ran out of the tavern her heels clacking on the stone floor.

HP looked at Frenchy
"Good help is so hard to find."

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 12:57 AM Last edited by darkwytche2006 : 15th Mar 2010 at 12:52 AM.
Default Chapter 14 - Coalition Lady
Chii made it to Mistress White and Silent in good time, the two women were a little worse for drink but after reading HP's letter they rushed to the 'Unlaced Bodice'. In their absence Loaf and the girl Sparkle had disembarked the 'Darkness' and were on their way to the tavern unaware that anything was amiss.

But what about the Coalition? Lady Lethes reaction was pretty much what you would expect...

After hearing nothing from her spy Bastien she had begun to descend into a depression. Had she underestimated the charms of the young man? He was after all charming, handsome, muscular, surely his attributes were ample? She had not informed her superiors of her decision to trap the pirate Captain with such bait, they would not have approved but if she gained the result then she would be greatly rewarded. She could leave this area and head to teh Capital of the Coalition. If only Bastien had succeeded, why had she heard nothing from him? Was his delay sign of failure? Had he been caught out by the pirates?

She became even more disagreeable than normal to her servants, the slightest error incurred her wrath.

Then at the same time that the soldier Frenchy was arriving at the 'Unlaced Bodice' and he and HP were making their discovery she received a messenger from the Bay. A strong tanned man who nonetheless shook as he handed her the document envelope.

Seating herself at her desk she opened the hard leather cover of the documents, a long parchment slid out onto the surface of the desk. Recognising Bastiens handwriting she unfolded the parchment. As she read the contents she began to smile then to laugh - he had succeeded!

"That foolish sodomite Wytche has fallen into my trap. Who would have thought it could be so easy?."

She grabbed some fresh parchment and addressed the messenger.

"Take my reply back to the prison, it is only a small barracks one but it is strong enough. My instructions are to strengthen the guard and prepare the guillotine. There will be no trial, his crimes are well known. I will take his head to the Coalition Capital myself."

Finishing with her writing she sealed the document with her ring and thrust it into the hands of the messenger.

"Go, with top speed. I must get ready. Tell them I should arrive tomorrow with chance, in the evening. The day after we will see his head roll."

The messenger took the document envelope and left, relieved he had not been the bearer of bad news to the merciless Lady Lethe.

Lethe rang for a servant.
"Prepare my carriage, myself and a friend are leaving within a couple of hours. We have a pirate to punish...."

Darkie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 1:02 PM
Default Chapter 15 - Meeting and a decision
By the time Mistress White and Silent arrived at the 'Unlaced Bodice' (They had had some problems understanding Chii until the serving bot remembered t give them the letter) Loaf and Sparkle were already there. It was clear they knew something was wrong but HP hadn't told them anything yet.

The tavern was quite full, several of the customers turned to look at the girls from the 'Darkness', the notices of Captain Wytches arrest had already been posted in the town square although none had arrived here yet.

Passing through the bar into the back kitchen HP sent Chii to man the bar and led the girls upstairs to the private apartment. HP explained the story of how Wytche had been tricked by Bastien and from there captured by the coalition. As she was talking Delphy had come upstairs from the bar, Chii was working well on her own.

"The notices announcing his capture and coming punishment have been posted everywhere in the town square. They'll be posting them round here before long." Delphy had gained the new information from the men in the tavern.

"He's in the barracks prison, in the lower levels where the most important prisoners are held. There's even talk of the Lady Lethe coming all this way for his trial."

White spat into the fireplace, "Trial? More likely an execution."

She continued "For a pirate they'll most likely torture him first then it'll be the noose. Its all people like us deserve under coalition laws."

Sparkle lets out a sob, White looked at her wishing she had chosen her words more carefully.

"Don't worry Sparkle, they've not created the coalition building we can't enter. We'll get him back. Then I'll kick him in the ass for being such an idiot."

Sparkle smiled. "But how White?"

"We're going to need all of us. Even you Sparkle even though you're young. We'll need to go shopping and Delphy we'll need to borrow a cart from somewhere. I don't want us to be making our getaway on foot."

Silent looked at the others, "It will have to be tonight though. The Lady Lethe is supposed to be here tomorrow and security will be doubled or tripled. They'll hold his 'trial' then execute the punishment."

White nodded, "Right then Sparkle, you go with Delphy and find us a cart, it needs to hold us all including Wytche. Loafie and I will take care of the shopping. Silent you and HP get hold of Frenchy we need to know the inside layout of the barracks to find Wytche fast."

"We'll meet back here in about three hours. We should have everything we need and we'll need time to prepare. The girls of the 'Darkness' are going to prove we're more than a bunch of pretty faces and amazing boobs. This'll be a night the coalition will remember for a long time..."

Darkie
Page 1 of 3