Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:39 PM
Default Was there ever a TS3 Variant\Conversion of the OMGWTFBBQ Baby Grill mod?
I can't tell if this topic should have been posted on the "WCIF" sub forum because I'm not even sure if this thing exists or not, so just to play it say I decided to ask here.

Anyway, was there ever a version for TS3 made of this morbidly indulgent (pun intended) mod?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:54 PM
If you look at the top of the TS3's general board, that's where you can go and post any other sub-forums. But I'll move it for you to WCIF

Regarding the mod... don't believe someone did actually
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:27 PM
There are (or were) some players on the EA forums who kept posting partial screenshots from that mod, telling everyone that is was from TS3. But no, it was not and I'll have to agree with Lyralei that such a mod was never made.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:51 AM
Dang!

What a shame... and I really wanted to have my SIM take on the Daycare profession so I can have free access to fresh meat :D
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:34 AM
I miss this mod too ;/ Too bad that sims 3 doesn't have such analogue.