Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robingravel
Have people nothing better to do with their time by showing their love to the topic? I don't thnk so.

People shows us their love to the topic because they like them. Everybody respect that.

It's the same when one people shows his/her disagree with some subjects.

But with almost every post?
If they disagree that much, why bother visiting the thread / forum in the first place?
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#102 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sleepy-Genius
If they disagree that much, why bother visiting the thread / forum in the first place?

Well ask Robin

or wait - he told us to ignore him :D

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#103 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Well ask Robin

or wait - he told us to ignore him :D

And humans can't communicate with invisible people, so in the meantime...
Field Researcher
#104 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sleepy-Genius

leefish removed my message because I was disagree with happy thanks clicking. So I need to show my disagreement somehow.

And it works.

My flash animation
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/eflash.htm

A Christmas day at 25o Celcius
http://robingravel.byethost15.com/noel2014.htm
A girl whiches a warm day at Christmas.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#105 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 7:07 PM
robingravel - For someone who doesn't like to click thanks, you sure do care an awful lot about this completely optional, suggested, yet not at all mandatory Thanksclicking thing. How about this - rather than grumping in the thread, you go download some fun stuff for your game, and then play with it? And consider clicking thanks on those things, because of the hard work and the immense amount of time that is put into peoples' creations that they share for free with you here, since you are so eager to put that clicky finger to work... Thanking creators for something they've given you seems far more constructive than hanging around this thread.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 10:12 PM
I don't get it. Why would anybody object to thanking somebody for providing a download? I'd understand if they didn't want to thank something they didn't like (even when a very small percentage of other peoples' creations disappointed me, I still thanked them for taking time out of their lives and at least providing), but disagreeing with just thanking creators? That is so...odd.

I have another theory as to why the download numbers outnumber the thanks posts: perhaps people are re-downloading them? I know I've had to redownload some stuff after wanting a certain hack/object/etc. back or accidentally messing up/deleting a package file. Is there a way for mods to tell who is downloading what on MTS? I mean, since you have to be logged in and all...

When noregen hacks are not enough...you know what you must do. (RIP Mootilda , pay your respects in the thread and in her guestbook.)
Page 5 of 5