Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#5301 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukk
a blank Want slot.

I know several things can cause this, and most of them as far as I know aren't corruption-related. Have you tried opening her wants and fears in SimPE and adding a want to that blank slot? When I recently had to delete a broken SWAF the sim came out of the process with all blank slots, but adding wants through SimPE worked and when she fulfills one, a new one rolls on in its place.
Advertisement
Instructor
#5302 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 7:51 AM
Perhaps enabling testingcheats and making one of your toddler's wants fulfilled would roll new wants and see whether the blank one would eventually disappear?

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Mad Poster
#5303 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:37 PM
There's also the potential for mod conflicts and corrupted lots to cause blank want slots, so you needn't despair yet. Blank want slots are by no means as sure a sign of corruption as toddlers with adult wants.

You can also go on playing a hood for quite awhile with a certain level of corruption. My Drama Acres hood has been corrupted for at least seven years now, and I played it just last night with no problems.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#5304 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 5:08 PM
I discovered that one of my female sims seems to be treated by the game as having facial hair, which she most definitely doesn't have. My game and I mutually toy with each other, you know. Off to fix it...
Instructor
#5305 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 5:16 PM
Sim hormone issues perhaps?

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Mad Poster
#5306 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 7:51 PM
Apparently newspapers can get folded. No idea how it happened, found it like that on the floor and moved it to the table. Looks nice though :P

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#5307 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 7:56 PM
Sweet A 10 point neat Sim, maybe?
Theorist
#5308 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Apparently newspapers can get folded. No idea how it happened, found it like that on the floor and moved it to the table. Looks nice though :P

I recently discover the same thing.
Mad Poster
#5309 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Sweet A 10 point neat Sim, maybe?

Could be! Neither of the Sims in that household are, though one is 8. But it could be the nanny, will have to check her personality next time she comes over.

Mad Poster
#5310 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:41 AM
If a Sim with high creativity ruins a painting, they might end up increasing the value of it!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5311 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:51 AM
A blank want slot doesn't mean corruption, it means there is no info in the SWAF to generate wants from. This happens most often if you deleted the SWAF (in SimPE) for some reason--it was a corruption pre-treatment in the bad old days before cleaned uberhoods. However, if your little sim has no wants they can roll--like maybe they don't like anyone for some reason so they don't want to be snuggled or tickled, they've got no skill wants, and only the base potty-train and walk or talk by personality have rolled up on aging up (my outgoing tots want to talk, my active tots want to walk) or their personality is such that those don't roll, then you can see a blank want slot. As you have sims interact with the tot, and the toddler doing things, you should get more wants showing up--specific interaction or generic interaction or skill.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Forum Resident
#5312 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt

That's interesting. I wonder if they were meant to be delivered this way, like in 1 & 3 and the larger folded state was after they had been read?
Mad Poster
#5313 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 12:59 PM
For a while, I thought that MogHughson's Postal System wasn't working properly. Considering the weird stuff that goes on in my hood (burning puddles of water, sims woohooing in open graves...) mail getting lost is probably the least of my Sims' worries. Then one of my Sims got a card in the mail!

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#5314 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 9:47 PM
I discovered the "dark side" of The Sims. A metal radio station.

https://youtu.be/S5X0cWsC8rY
Mad Poster
#5315 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liza
I discovered the "dark side" of The Sims. A metal radio station.

https://youtu.be/S5X0cWsC8rY

I put all my Metallica in that station.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#5316 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 10:39 PM
I was particularly impressed by this song.

https://youtu.be/cFerqOU1iWU

It can be slightly remade, religion replaced with EA and there will be something that is happening now in the TS4-community.
Alchemist
#5317 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 11:48 PM
I had no idea that Sims could toast each other and blow kisses when sitting across the table from each other! Really? I can't think how I missed this all these years. Was that always there or did it come with a mod?
Field Researcher
#5318 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
I had no idea that Sims could toast each other and blow kisses when sitting across the table from each other! Really? I can't think how I missed this all these years. Was that always there or did it come with a mod?

It is isn't mods, it is were in Nightlife.
Mad Poster
#5319 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:01 AM
It's been there since at least Nightlife - not sure about base game, as I never really played couples there.

Mad Poster
#5320 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:41 AM
New discovery: I started getting the relationship decay error again, so I went through some of my mods to try to figure it out. I think I've figured it out - Pescado's enemiesaccumulate. I'm guessing there's a conflict but I'm not in a mood to sort it out and I'm not sure enemiesaccumulate really fits my playstyle anyways.

Field Researcher
#5321 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 2:51 AM
So, apparently only outgoing sims can introduce new sims to, well, other sims? I tried out this theory. How disappointing, honestly. I was wondering why the interaction did not show up for all sims.
Mad Poster
#5322 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader

If you haven't seen those, then I am guessing you might not have seen the table proposal either. It's quite cute, well worth checking out at least once

Mad Poster
#5323 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:28 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 8th Mar 2018 at 5:06 AM.
All right, the error isn't enemiesaccumulate - kept popping up. I noticed that it only popped up in lots that had pets, and noticed this:

Code:
Tree: id 1361 name 'Pet - Is Wolf? (nID)' version -32757

Going to poke around a bit more. Not sure if I'll put back enemiesaccumulate - it's fun, but having half the neighbourhood hate each other constantly is a bit much.

EDIT: Blegh, I'll probably have to do a 50/50. God, I hate 50/50s.

Mad Poster
#5324 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Not sure if I'll put back enemiesaccumulate - it's fun, but having half the neighbourhood hate each other constantly is a bit much.
I've had that mod in for quite some time, and I think I currently have exactly...4 pairs of enemies? I was a little concerned, considering it's not my play style either to have everyone hate each other, but it really isn't doing a whole lot from what I can see. How are you getting sims to hate each other in the first place?
Mad Poster
#5325 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:34 AM
It's all good as long as your garbage can is fenced and the gate is locked...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 213 of 444