Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:58 PM Last edited by gazania : 30th Jun 2018 at 9:30 PM.
I think it would be a good idea to have this every year. Some of us have better years than others.

I'm really pushing the work on my lot. The last medical treatment I had knocked the _____ out of me, and I lost several days. In addition, I had family matters that NEEDED to be completed by June 30th, and had enough of a time trying to stay coherent to fix those!

This lot is probably going to come in at 11:59 or so tonight (EST). If you turn it down, I understand, but I've been trying as much as possible to dot those i's and cross those t's. Oh, and pretty up the lot, check routing errors, make sure I like the pictures I took (try not to get gridlines in there), etc. (Is MYP even up? I need to check.) Write some sort of text. Look at TOUs. (Only about 12 items or so ... many from here and a few recolors. One TOU that requires visiting the site, and it's easy to access and is NOT TSR. Not bad.) I already have all the links to the CC, and will double-check the TOUs one more time to make sure I didn't miss anything. I also want to see the lot without any buy mode CC to see just what it looks like without it. Part of testing, IMO.

Since I've actually tested the interior of the lot for a year now (it's a rebuild of a lot I made a year ago, but I'd like to think I learned something from all those contests and challenges over the last year, so I made many changes! It has not been entered in any contests or challenges here, so it should qualify), that is really not an issue. I did some rebuilding outside, though, so I'm testing that like mad. So far, so good.

If it gets bounced back with corrections, I know I'll miss the deadline. But I tried!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#27 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 11:06 PM
Don't worry about the queue - if you send it in before the deadline, it will qualify even if we approve it next week and send it back five times for changes before that. Also, upload any and all pictures with the lot on this site - we prefer that. Forget MYP for now. Good luck @gazania - I had a last ditch upload today too.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Space Pony
#28 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 12:58 AM
Welp, I've run into an issue. It's the last day, I finally got an idea for my last theme, and it was something I could get done quick...but I've got two uploads in the queue already, and apparently that's the limit.

...Crud.

One is a CR that will take quite some time, and the other was also uploaded today (though I'd been working on it for a while), so I doubt it'll get processed before midnight even if no changes are required. If I've locked myself out at 4/5 of these stickers forever...I'm gonna be more bummed than a 27-year-old has any right to be about completion on a Sims website.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#29 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 1:32 AM Last edited by maxon : 1st Jul 2018 at 2:21 AM.
@Kestin - I could send you the poster back now. You need to add a credit for the picture. If you do that right away. We could see if we could approve it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Space Pony
#30 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
@Kestin - I could send you the poster back now. You need to add a credit for the picture. If you do that right away. We could see if we could approve it

You're amazing, I can't breathe, thank you to the max. I know I'll feel silly in an hour for feeling this strongly but oh well.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#31 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
You're amazing, I can't breathe, thank you to the max. I know I'll feel silly in an hour for feeling this strongly but oh well.

You're welcome - but thank Heaven, she approved it.

Mad Poster
#32 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:27 AM Last edited by gazania : 1st Jul 2018 at 4:48 AM.
I decided to drag various family members to look at my lot and make sure I didn't miss a wallpaper, forget a fence, etc. We saw a slight error ... fixed.

I've tested the crap out of this thing today one last time to the best of my ability. My Sims like it. No obvious routing errors. Hopefully someone here likes it, too.

Now it's time to make some sort of text and list the CC. Make sure I didn't include the one item that I'm supposed to attribute elsewhere. Try to type in readable English. One more Lot Compressing and Orb-ing, just to make sure there are no nasty surprises on the lot.

No time for more chat. Time to get going!

EDIT ... Good, bad or mediocre ... it's in! (15 minutes to spare ... cutting things a little close there.) I will probably have to edit some grammar, but I think I got everything in there. I may switch out one picture or add a picture, but the required stuff should be in there.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Page 2 of 2