Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 3:35 AM
Default Can you create sub-folders in your mods folder?
^ refer to title
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 4:34 AM
Yes, you can.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Yes, you can.

How would you do that?
#4 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by neontardis
How would you do that?

Just make a new directory. Click in a free spot in your Windows Mod folder and select "New Folder". I have no idea how to do that on a mac, because Macs are made for green space aliens who intuitively know how to do such things.

I made a special one for clothes, and sometimes I group mods into collections and I can take the whole folder out when I don't want to play those mods.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Just make a new directory. Click in a free spot in your Windows Mod folder and select "New Folder". I have no idea how to do that on a mac, because Macs are made for green space aliens who intuitively know how to do such things.

Green space alien reporting for duty here. For Mac users, it's drastically different since there is no Windows Explorer. So instead, one would have to click on a free spot in the Finder Mod folder window and select "New Folder."

Regardless, most versions of Resource.cfg let you nest subfolders as far as 5 levels deep. Any more levels than that, and the overly buried contents will be ignored by the game unless you edit the Resource.cfg file to account for them.