Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunday Morning Walls

by Klaartje Posted 9th Sep 2014 at 8:01 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM by Klaartje
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 8:20 PM
Such great colours, thank you. Of course the best colour is purple :P
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:07 PM
I can build an avocado colored house!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:12 PM
Ooooooh! I love them!!!
And, I can haz siding, and cement, and bricks, all on the same house, and all in the same color! *squeeeee*

Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:21 PM
These are gorgeous; I need more siding and this is so matchy-matchy and fun!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:55 PM
As another "matchy-matchy* player (at least, some of the time) I agree with all the comments so far!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 6:44 AM
Thanks everyone I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels a need for matchy-matchy stuff :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:51 AM
Thank you ( I have so many walls that I iwll never, ever be able to use all of them but there is no way I am not going to use these, they are awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 4:01 AM
Oooo I always love new, nice looking walls for the outside! Thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:02 PM
Amazing!
Thank You!! I've always wanted to have siding, bricks, and paint that match colors! It makes, building homes so much easier and I love the colors :D
Nice Job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:56 PM
Naturally had to have the wall colors to go with the build set. Thanks! These colors are really sparkly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 11:56 AM
w
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2015 at 12:07 PM
Those walls are awesome! The colors are so nice :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 3:00 PM
I know the last post is old, but gratitude shouldn't be time relative. If this is improper (necromancy), please feel free to delete this...

I just wanted to thank you, Klaartje, for this wonderful set of walls. My brother and I have been in extreme disagreement on what to paint the house my family trust owns and I live in (I want deep azure, he wants ochre!). So, I made a Sims replica of my house so he can try on different colors, see the end result, but couldn't find a wide enough variety of exterior wall colors (I have siding). Then I found your excellent collection; I have my favorites, and I think there *might* even be a few in there my brother and I can both be happy with. Thank you so much! You may have helped to head off a familial conflagration.