Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:54 PM
Default Can't get rid of the gridlines/user control panel while making pics
I have a TS3 lot ready to upload but cannot get rid of the gridlines/user control panel.

Typing the Tab+R keys to get rid of them is not working anymore in TS3 - these keys are now a shortcut for the "create a style" tool.

Could anyone help me please ?
Thank you so much.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:55 PM
Move a sim in, or use the terrain paint tool and hide the cursor under a bush. You can get better angles with a sim in, using TAB in live mode.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Move a sim in, or use the terrain paint tool and hide the cursor under a bush. You can get better angles with a sim in, using TAB in live mode.

Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:38 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:23 PM
So that's the trick. Was about to pull out hair trying to figure it out and its so simple.

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
I'd also like to add in TAB (Cameraman mode) works in build and buy mode as well, as long as you use it once per save :P

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:20 AM
here's a handy mod to get rid of the red line in pause mode: http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3Tool...php?topic=148.0