Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:03 AM
Default Create-a-World lists a huge bunch of trees as numbers, not names.
Any ideas why or how to fix it? Makes decorating really hard :<
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:05 AM
And JUST when I had closed the official C-A-W forum. I have seen this there so I found it. Here's the answer that worked for the person who asked there:

Quote:
I read about this happening to someone after they downloaded a paticular object from MTS2. If memory serves me correctly the offending item was a notice board that you can actually leave notes on. Did you happen to download this item recently?
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:12 AM
Nope, I don't have that. :\

It would be a download?
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:57 AM
That's what people were saying. An easy way to find out would be to just remove your downloads if you're running C-A-W with them in. Since EIG loads a lot faster without CC it should all be moved out anyway, including the cache file for Sims3Pack content.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 7:19 AM
Well hell, I had no idea CAW loads CC...removing the downloads fixed it, how odd.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:24 PM
from what i understand you may have grouped them, then un-grouped them... once they are un-grouped or clustered they become world objects and do not retain their names....

I'd like to build a world, a better world.
Guess I'll start here...