Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:55 PM
Default Nude potty and get naked hacks
Can anyone do a mod for the sims 3 to get nude before going to the toilet, they look ridiculous sitting on the loo with their trousers up.

An a nudist mod allowing a get naked / get dressed option would be good too.

Thanks to all.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:31 PM
Sure - you just tell us how to add new behaviours, edit pie strings, and call animations; we'll just get on with it shall we?

Seriously, the game's been out a few weeks, the brains are nowhere near being able to do that yet.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:28 PM
actually, a better mod would be to have them switch to one of the nude bottoms sets. After all, you don't get totally naked to sit on the toilet, right? just pull yer pants down.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
well i think your right dude because there is a mod for going naked before going for a shower and a bath
shiny!
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:44 PM
This is not a request forum, and we do not have a request forum. Please always read forum stickies and announcement before making posts. Forum rules and other important information can be found there.
Locked thread