Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:18 AM
Default Is there a age mod for sims 3?
is there a mod to change the age from anyone to anyone because in the cheats i can only give more age i want to change their age for one less or something thanks
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:37 AM
This is a common request. I don't know of a MOD that does it currently, but you could try Tiger's save file editor: http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3Tool...php?topic=204.0
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:44 AM
Unfortunately changing age directly is a little bit beyond what it does... You can change the progression within an age group easily enough. And while you can change the age group (Ex, elder to young adult) it doesn't alter the sims appearance. It is possible going into edit your appearance after MAY fix it. But more reliable would probably be to set them to an age group below what you want (Ex, Elder to teen) then age them up as soon as you load the game.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:56 AM
You can use Awesomemod with the "editsim" cheat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 5:54 PM Last edited by noteinteresa : 1st Jul 2009 at 6:23 PM.
how can i change the age of a group of sims?? can you tell me
and how can i use editsim from awesomemod???
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:06 AM
Yeah, I've been looking for something that can change the age of a Sim, because I downloaded a few Sims that I'd like to make younger with a mod, kinda like how the InSIMinator did for Sims 2.
I'm way too much of an amateur to be messing around with the code of my saved games.
Thanks!

no i don't wish it was the fucking sixties. levis jeans wish it was the sixties. i certainly fucking don't.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:35 PM
I would love to have a mod in my game that could change my sims ages. I wasn't paying attention to my aging in game and now some of my teen sims parents have become elders!

Party Hardy,
Rock On, &
Scooby
Dooby
Doo!
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:16 AM
Both Awesomemod (at MATY) and the Indie Stone Story Progression mod (testing thread in Modding Discussion here) let you edit a sim in CAS; you can change their age there. They both have a ton of other features too, though, so you'll have to make sure you want the whole package
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 6:42 AM
no mod is needed

testingcheatsenabled true

shift click the sim edit in cas

I know this is old but the info is horrid and there is no need to go through all that trouble and there never was
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nubz
and there never was

Shift-Click "Edit in CAS" was added with the Generations Patch.

This thread predates that capability by almost two years.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.