Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:31 PM
Default SimPE for Pets?
So, when is the SimPE for Pets coming out?

How long did it take for the other EP's? Like, an average? I'm just dying to make new puppy beds and houses for my dogs!!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:45 PM
Be patient. You'll just have to wait, they have to change it after every expansion pack and every stuff pack - just like the CEP. People have lives, jobs, families and will do it when they get time. It's usually released very quickly but people pestering about it is frustrating. The game was JUST released and a lot of people still don't have it and may not get it till the end of the week. Then they have to figure out all the code and changes etc.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:59 PM
Quaxi already posted on his site that it's coming, but he's not going to give a time frame on it. So yeah, just keep a look out on the SimPE site. The less they get bugged about when it'll be out, the faster they can make a proper update.

http://sims.ambertation.de/en/2006/...he-sims-2-pets/

DDO
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:22 PM
Thank you both. I am not trying to rush anyone. Just want to know if making a SimPE for an EP is something that takes months or if its a matter of weeks. I found a post where I beleive Quaxi was saying that the SimPE for pets was coming in approximatly 2 weeks after the release of Pets?

Anyway, here is where thats what I understood:

http://ambertation.de/simpeforum/sims2/Pets

Im pretty sure he meant the SimPE for Pets, because he said "From our experience, a Pets release is at least 2 Weeks away." and the date of the Pets release is October 17-20ish (depending on different parts of the world) so I am pretty sure it wasnt talking about the release of Pets itself.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:35 PM
SimPE updates rather quickly after the Ep's but Quaxi needs time to get the EP himself and redo the program. Its not months tho.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#6 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:19 PM
Paco you're a member of the SimPE QA team. You're supposed to know the answer to this question better than most of the people you are asking.
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 6:47 AM
from what i've seen in the qa version i am not looking forward to the next version they have taken out many features that I liked!