Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 2:35 AM
Heelpp!! ... How to add an animation to a box hack??
Hello!! I have a question, I do animations for the sims 2, but in the tutorial explains as do other BOX HACK, I have a BOX HACK, but I do not want to make another.
How I add an animation in the same box hack?
For example,,, add an animation on Paul's Reaction tester (its a example,!!)
Advertisement
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:30 AM
I don't know the tutorial you are following, but is it possible to do it just ignoring the steps that say to make another and just carry on from there? Drop a pointer to the tutorial in a response, maybe we can take a look.

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:04 AM
see, it is the tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfk6rN4IUY , helpme ??
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:00 PM
Seems to me that you could just skip the part where it says to create a new box and do the steps to add a pie-menu interaction onto your existing box. Have you tried this? Do you know where to start from with your existing box?

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 8:18 PM
Nono i dont know :S because i need your help :D