Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:06 PM
Sims 2 Skins??
HY!
Do you know where i can download other skin colours - like white?

Or other hair cuts?

It would be nice if you can leave me a link where i can download it very quickly. HIHI

Thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:17 PM
Click on the Downloads dropdown at the top of every page on this site. Have fun. :P

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Click on the Downloads dropdown at the top of every page on this site. Have fun. :P

Yes, but when I go to (on the top) downloads, sims2, bodyshop, skintones
=> where can i click to download the skin colours on my pc to make sims by my selfe. Do you know what I mean???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 10:23 AM
okay i found the download link. but how i can play than with this downloads??
because on one page here on mod the sims said that i have only to give it into the download box on C (on my PC).
But when I click on the "the sims 2 body shop" tool and want to creat a sims there aren't the new hair cuts or skin colours.

Can you maybe help me?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:11 AM
Please read the FAQs regarding Downloads in the Help section. Everything you need to know about getting stuff to work for you is in there.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.