Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:56 AM Last edited by Dupadupadupa : 29th Jun 2009 at 11:19 AM.
Default Physical appearance
Hi, I've heard about cheat code which makes possible general changes in Sim appearance. But it doesn't work for me (edit in cas). I want to completely change my Sims face without making a new one. Is there any mod to change appearance of already created character or cheat code which works properly?

If there isn't simple way to re-edit sim. I wish to know if I could create a new one and replace friends/abilities/career with previous sim. And how to do it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:04 PM
Use AwesomeMod. It reenables the editme cheats.

GiLaNg
After 7 year hiatus, Worldwide lockdown (and regretting the purchase of The Sims 4 last autumn sale) brought me back to The Sims 3.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:49 PM
Alternatively, Rick's debugenabler probably does the same, if you're unpatched.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:13 AM
Or, if you do have the patch, download the Indie Stone Progression mod, which also allows this and some other sweet features. It's in Alpha, and surprisingly, I didn't find any bugs!
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nickdog670
Or, if you do have the patch, download the Indie Stone Progression mod, which also allows this and some other sweet features. It's in Alpha, and surprisingly, I didn't find any bugs!

Haven't heard of this one, where can it be found?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:54 AM
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:48 AM
The thing to remember is that you can only use one of these mods. If you JUST want the CAS edit feature (and other debug commands), use Rick's. If you want the other features, look carefully at Awesomemod and at Indie Stone, and decide which one you prefer.