Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 20th May 2020 at 8:50 PM
I know this is an ancient thread but just wanted to report that I am using the program on Windows 10 and had no issues whatsoever. It runs perfectly! Thank you - this is a TREMENDOUS help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 4:32 PM
@CatOfEvilGenius (if you're still active?), did you ever figure out how to remove the ".package" extension on the tooltips, and/or are you planning to do more with this in the future? It's a great program, and I think a lot of people would be happy to see some updates (me included)
Forum Resident
#78 Old 18th May 2021 at 3:25 AM
Program runs very slowly if you select a lot of files and/or a lot of them already have tooltips. Also, it does not have a Recursive feature so cannot read inside subfolders (you have to open them manually).
Field Researcher
#79 Old 30th May 2021 at 5:54 PM
I desperately want this same functionality for the Sims 4... so annoying to have to guess which items are from which creators / are buggy / etc! I'd love for someone to tell me I'm doing something silly and can just enable them somehow...

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Test Subject
#80 Old 7th May 2022 at 7:14 PM
Is it just me or is the link to this dead?

I can't find another version anywhere!! Got a new PC and this made my life so much easier
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#81 Old 7th May 2022 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xx-dare-to-live-xx
Is it just me or is the link to this dead?

I can't find another version anywhere!! Got a new PC and this made my life so much easier

The link isn't dead, your computer may have prevented it from downloading due to it not being on a secure connection. This is MTS, I'd say the file can be trusted. If you see a message like in my screenshot, you can allow the download and it'll go through. (I tried it and it did download. Clicked the little arrow, clicked allow and all done.)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#82 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
The link isn't dead, your computer may have prevented it from downloading due to it not being on a secure connection. This is MTS, I'd say the file can be trusted. If you see a message like in my screenshot, you can allow the download and it'll go through. (I tried it and it did download. Clicked the little arrow, clicked allow and all done.)

It's not downloading for me either, I click on it, the screen flashes (no message) then nothing. Is the file stored somewhere else we can access?
Mad Poster
#83 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 4:08 PM
If anyone else has troubles with the link, here's a reupload. I only have the Windows version, though:
(It's the original zip I downloaded, so all the files should be included)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  filenameTooltip_20090311_beta_Win.zip (1.34 MB, 191 downloads)
Field Researcher
#84 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 4:18 PM
Many many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 3:03 PM Last edited by Triamond : 5th Mar 2023 at 3:30 PM.
Many thanks for this very helpful program! I cannot thank you enough!
I've been looking for a program like this for ages! It works fine in Win10.
Page 4 of 4