Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:06 PM Last edited by Jendowoz : 30th Jul 2007 at 6:13 PM.
Default simpe for seasons help
Hey all,

Just wondering if someone could link me to the exact place to download the latest SimPE for Seasons. I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Could you also write which version it is, as I went to the downloads and found SimPE but it was not the latest one. I thought 6.2 was but it doesn't say that when I install it. Keeps coming up saying I have a new expansion pack and this one isn't for Seasons.

regards Jendowoz
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 7:18 PM
This is the OFFICIAL site, http://sims.ambertation.de/en/download/ it should take you to the download page, starting with the accept terms agreement. As far as I know, that one that is linked is the newest they offer, but you can check the site by going to News or About when you get there, they also have the old version to download, it for some reason you want that one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 5:35 AM
I did that and downloaded the one there, but when it was all set up it still said that I had a later expansion and this one only went as far as Celebration Stuff, not Seasons, that was the problem before, where else is it? Thanks.

regards Jendowoz
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:28 AM
As it says on the first page of the SimPE site, the SimPE for Seasons was released on May 1st, and is version 0.62. I don't think there's Celebration support in it, nor H&M, which is why you're getting that message - but all you really need to worry about are the *expansions* you have installed, and you have an updated SimPE for those, so just click the "It's okay, run anyway" button on SimPE and it'll be fine. That message is just to keep you from trying to edit your neighborhoods/sims before SimPE is updated when new EPs are out (as doing so will screw up your saved games) but everything else should be fine, and stuff packs are irrelevant.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.