Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 3:33 PM
Default help please? :(
Im planning on making a tutorial so does anybody knows how to make pictures of windows? (this is embaressing)

---------------
$RaMRoM$
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 3:37 PM
Well, if you press the "Prt Scrn" button it copies what the screen looks like. Then you just go into something like paint and past it. The "Prt Scrn" (print screen) button is at the top to the right of the "F12" button. Sorry if thats confusing or not what you wanted.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 4:45 PM
Print Screen is the free way to do it, but it's clunky and a pain in the neck to use.

If possible for you to do so, I'd recommend you peel off $40.00 bucks and buy Snagit or other screen capture software. You can configure it to grab just the part of the image you want and save it in one of several file formats. Then you can open your image editing software and modify the image.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 5:28 PM
Try FastStoneCapture, freeware, does everything you need in screen capturing. So no need to pay for anything.

http://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 7:29 PM
thank you all guys

ok its closed no more posting!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:16 PM
Ok, so I won't post in this thread anymore.

(SCNR) ;o)

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.