Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 2:44 PM
Is Home Crafter Plus still available for download any more? If so, has there been any support for it? Like updating it so it works with all the EP's???

Just curious
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:26 PM Last edited by Blue Flower : 6th Feb 2008 at 9:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius

IDEA If it is a corrupt CC file (or files), try the 50% method. Move half of your custom content to some other directory on your desktop (and NOT into a subdirectory of My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 !!! ). Check if content manager will work. If it does, put back half of the stuff you took out. If it doesn't, move half the stuff that you haven't moved yet. This is tedious, yes, but eventually, you will narrow it down to the file or files that cause the problem. That is, if the problem is caused by bad CC files.

That's it! I had the same problem with CM's error but when I've done everything as you said, it started to work Now I just have to find this bad file or files. Thanks a lot for help
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:49 AM
My copy of Content Manager is in F:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims2 ContentManager\ and it works **FINE** for me, with only Double Deluxe, HomeCrafter, and **tiny** collection of downloads [most of the installed ones from the Maxis website, downloaded within the game itself].
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 9:38 PM
I find that it wont work with large amount of downloads at one time try splitting yo folder up in to groups
Site Helper
#30 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 9:58 PM
jpcope, do you realize that you are replying to a thread that is almost 5 years old?
Page 2 of 2