Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#376 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:21 AM
Hi everybody, I haven't been here for 1,5 years cause I quit Sims2 back then...
But I'm looking forward to Sims3 and am SO happy that I will be able to visit my old favorite sims site again!!
Oh, err, and one question (I didn't read all 381 previous posts, please forgive me if this has been answered) - what will be the new domain of Sexysims? I didn't find an announcement over there... and it's not simsadult.com...

Wow... it's weird to be posting again after all this time but it sure feels good :-)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#377 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 3:25 PM
Oh, and one thing about the new MTSi domain: the cookies don't work so far - or something like that - at least I can't stay logged in, I had to get back to MTS2 to be able to post.

-edit: just now realised I could have added that in an "edit" instead of posting a new .. err... post. ;-) Have to get used to using forums again, please bear with me...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#378 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 4:39 PM
Neither modthesims.info (or sims-adult.net) are active yet. So the logins wont work.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#379 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:26 PM
Thanks for answering, Delphy :-)
I am so looking forward to the site resp. network changes, it's a phantastic idea to put it all together rather than starting new Sims3 sites!
Lab Assistant
#380 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Autiep03
Not sure about the legal stuff when it comes to plumbobs, depends how it is explained. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Anyway, wanted to update my logos one final time.

Heres the main logo with a white background:

THe MTS lettering would be a recognizable symbol, along with the AS and SW2 for the partner sites.

I love it. Now this is what I was talking about when I said, "I wanna see something different".

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Lab Assistant
#381 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Delphy never said anything about cartoonish - animated means flashing, blinking, moving etc.

Oh. Well I was just throwing examples out if you guys wished. When Delphy said "Gif", I thought they said the animated kind.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#382 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 3:13 AM
Aww! I love this idea!
Its great that ModTheSims2, is now going to be ModTheSims.

I've been reading this whole post, and I agree, you guys really should consider opening a Sims 1 section! I still play, and its hard to find up and running sites, other than TSR.

There's nothin' better than a freshly squeezed sim. :)
Test Subject
#383 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 9:27 PM
woohooo!~ :]
Test Subject
#384 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:35 PM
is the contest still working !? I would like to share mine ... PLEASE SAY YES :D
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#385 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:06 PM
The contest closed quite a while ago. Sorry!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#386 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 10:55 PM
:'( its ok
All the best to MTS2 :D
Test Subject
#387 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:12 PM
This is what I made before I knew that the contest is closed Just wanna show it coz I made it ... what do u think !?

Thanks ...
Test Subject
#388 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 3:55 AM
Ooooh Yay!! Sounds so exciting! I can't wait for this!
Top Secret Researcher
#389 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 9:50 PM
Thank you, Delphy (and staff), for all your hard work to keep the community happy and united now and in the future. <3

P.S. Yes, yes, I know. I am a little belated with my Thanks note.
Test Subject
#390 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:58 AM
Im glad you wont be shutting down. i still love playing the sims 2 even though i will be buying sims 3.
Test Subject
#391 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:16 PM
One word.
Outstanding!
Instructor
#392 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:58 AM
I like these news very much. I was sure s2c would go down forevar. Good, good news!

Goofy, i think it looks great!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Test Subject
#393 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:12 PM
hehe....long live mts2...lawlz
Test Subject
#394 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:43 AM
haha. good news
Test Subject
#395 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:36 PM
Just was messing and had a thought so I put it to Photoshop and here is what i came up with

LoL I know I missed the deadline but hey I like it and wanted to share. Good luck to those who made the deadline cant wait to see wat design the site gets.
Test Subject
#396 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:02 AM
Yahoo. I love this site. I will be playing sims 2 as this computer doesn't have what it takes to run 3 . 3 looks awesome but.....
Test Subject
#397 Old 9th May 2009 at 2:07 AM
You folks always ran a great site and look forward to Sims3 and all the great stuff that those who are much more talanted than I come up with.

Those who believe in truth alter their agenda to fit the truth. Those who are true believers alter the truth to fit their agenda.
Test Subject
#398 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:49 PM
thank's for sharing
Lab Assistant
#399 Old 15th May 2009 at 12:59 AM
Big relief!!!
Boy this is good news. When I heard the SIMS3 was going to be released on June 2, I pre-ordered it so I could be the first on my block to have it, but then I thought, what about the simgoodys on modthesims2 and my prayers were answered! Thanks, Delphy!!!

Smile so people will wonder what you're up to...
Lab Assistant
#400 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:42 PM
modthesims.info Login doesn't "log in".
is that site still being renovated?

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Page 16 of 17