Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Wiki Wizard
#326 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 10:20 AM
I really love the designs missing studios! they rock, also i laughed at the mcaw thing too and did exactly the same caw caw thing in my head haha

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#327 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Cool, thanks I like the clean designs and the 18+ in the top right of the TSA one.

Also I find the ordering of the letters in MCAW amusing... caw...caw.... *snickers* I crack myself up sometimes

Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
I really love the designs missing studios! they rock, also i laughed at the mcaw thing too and did exactly the same caw caw thing in my head haha

lol. Thanks
Scholar
#328 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 2:39 AM
squall, We'll choose designs based on sets - in other words, we will look at the overall impact rather than specific sites.
I still don't know if I'm suppoused to upload a 60x60 logo or if you will resize the 500x500 one
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#329 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 10:10 AM
Upload it yourself.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#330 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 2:49 PM Last edited by Frankie68 : 7th Feb 2009 at 5:51 PM. Reason: Forget to add TSW logo
What do you think

MTS 500x500

TSA 400x400

TSC 940x130

TSC 297x50

TSW 150x150

MTS 60x60

16x16

88x31

135x36

"We must know what we think and speak out, even at the risk of unpopularity." Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#331 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:20 AM
Hi Delphy. All I can say is YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I have long wished I had the creative talent to create such wonderful things for the Sims 2 game. I am so anticipating the release of the long awaited Sims 3. Here's a heatfelt thank you to you and all of the other simmers, creators, modders. Carry on the good work. Many, many thanks. *Gives Delphy a GREAT BIG HUG*
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:43 PM
Great news, Delphy! I began losing interest in TS2 when I figured thar MTS2 would disappear the moment TS3 were released. I stopped playing, creating,... I thought this community was going to vanish as many other websites have all throug the years. I simply forgot this one is different! Thanks for staying!

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Test Subject
#333 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:35 PM
Diamond123girl, The Sims 3 will most likely not be coming out on the 20th February. It will most likely be out later this year (August).

Actually I just checked the EA site, The Sims 3 PC will ship to store shelves worldwide starting June 2, 2009.At least that's what they are saying.

http://www.ea.com/read/20090203-sims.xml
Test Subject
#334 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 9:52 PM
Default Here Are My Designs
Here are the designs i made i hope you like, if mine are chosen I will resize and recreate as needed.

(These are high enough resolution for cafe press items)

Mod The Sims-

Sims Community-

Sims Wiki-

Sim Adult-

Please comment and tell me what you think, especially you delphy.

Thnk you,
Brandon

Visit www.unlimitedsims.com For my stuff
Scholar
#335 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 2:01 AM
I like them pretty much Brandon
Test Subject
#336 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 2:13 AM
Thank you sqaull Im very glad to hear you like them.

Visit www.unlimitedsims.com For my stuff
Test Subject
#337 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 3:46 AM
This thread makes me very happy!

I recall reading a thread a year or so ago that there were no plans for an MTS3 and that the MTS3 domain name was already taken, I just couldn't imagine playing my game without Mod the Sims. I'm sooo happy right now and this over anything else has me thinking that I may just buy the game after all.

*beaming*
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#338 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:06 AM
unlimitedsims: To be honest I don't really like the design of the last "s" (the lower case one). Also, the wiki appears to have Spore stuff on it?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#339 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:45 AM
This is great news!!!

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Forum Resident
#340 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:15 PM
unlimitedsims: To be honest I don't really like the design of the last "s" (the lower case one). Also, the wiki appears to have Spore stuff on it?

I think the "s" looks a bit odd too. Cute idea though, I really like it overall.
Test Subject
#341 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 3:30 PM
with the dao johns dropping no one will buy the sims 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't think it's a good idea to open a sims 3 modding site it will be empty and suck!
but as u wish! i not gonna stop u!
Lab Assistant
#342 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 4:02 PM
Wow, love the designs, especially unlimited's (except just to be a sheep, the last s does look a bit odd :p).
I don't suppose there's any chance of a Sims 1 section either?
Test Subject
#343 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:21 PM
thats awsome :]]] so does that mean there is going to be custom content for the sims 3? orr will it take a while since the game is just coming out?

Life is like a
lie..with an F in it
Test Subject
#344 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:23 PM Last edited by leighthesim : 14th Feb 2009 at 11:03 PM.
yay this is good news, i am going to create some banners soon

unlimited yours look amazing
Scholar
#345 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the storm
with the dao johns dropping no one will buy the sims 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does economy have to do with games?
Test Subject
#346 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
What does economy have to do with games?

I guess she/he means that with no money people won't buy Sims 3. I completely disagree since there are so much posts and stuff about how much simmers are waiting for it. And of course it will be empty at the beggining as it just came out, just like sims 2 was empty when it first came out.

But anyway I think it will be a great site to be.
Test Subject
#347 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 1:06 AM
ok Here are my efforts-

mod the sims

sims community

sims wiki

and sim adult

they should be at the right size, the extra stuff is coming but it is getting late so i will sort them tommorrow(they are currently only saved i photoshop format)
feedback would be appreciated if possible, let me know if anything is wrong (especially spelling as mine is terrible)
Test Subject
#348 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 10:38 AM
Some of these logos are great... but I see a lot of plumbobs... I thought they weren't allowed?

I'm working on my own - they'll be up shortly.
Lab Assistant
#349 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:17 PM Last edited by Autiep03 : 19th Feb 2009 at 10:05 PM.
Not sure about the legal stuff when it comes to plumbobs, depends how it is explained. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Anyway, wanted to update my logos one final time.

Heres the main logo with a white background:

THe MTS lettering would be a recognizable symbol, along with the AS and SW2 for the partner sites.
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:19 PM
just realized that i will need to change the "create it share it play it" text to black. Ha.
Page 14 of 17