Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I guess you could point out that there's a big difference between 10 and 19. And it's not just pregnancy that she needs to be careful about; there's venereal disease plus the confusion of self that comes from being intimate with someone you are not actually emotionally intimate with. That's a tough one to explain to a child.

True. She doesn't understand actually loving someone (in a romantic way of course) because she's never been in love. I don't think she understands that that's a very... Intimate thing, and should only be done when in love (my views). I'm not saying you should wait until marriage, but at least wait until you're in love and ready to commit yourself to whatever happens next.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 7:00 AM
There's a whole market for "Sexy <insert menial title>" costumes that I plan to jump on. Sexy gas station attendant. Sexy terrorist. Sexy welfare cheat. Sexy garbageman. Sexy klansperson. Sexy prostitute. Sexy street prostitute. Sexy soap opera extra.

Sexy slot machine?

It's been done...
Field Researcher
#28 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 10:34 PM
*Coughs*

What were you saying about straight jackets???

My Simblr: Here
Banned
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:17 PM
QUICK!!! Someone tie her arms back up! SHE'S UNSTABLE!!!!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 11:34 PM
You can get sexy pumpkins too,

Wait, I have a feeling that is not what they meant

Theorist
#31 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:00 AM
You can't forget about slutty Dorothy
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...jft5KYayTlN8Y4Q

Hi I'm Paul!
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:04 AM
And the slutty Disney princesses!

(sorry no pic, I'm at work so I don't really want to do a search for slutty princesses)
Theorist
#33 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
And the slutty Disney princesses!

(sorry no pic, I'm at work so I don't really want to do a search for slutty princesses)

Here you go

Hi I'm Paul!
Banned
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 11:02 PM

I went to Nightmare On Grayson (San Antonio thing, I doubt it's anywhere else, hence it's on Grayson street) and there was this group of what looked like 18, 19 year old girls all wearing slutty... Random things. I saw...

The slutty sailor, the slutty teacher, slutty disney princess (such a mockery was made of Jasmine!), slutty cavewoman, slutty... um, slut?
Mad Poster
#35 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 11:17 PM
Nice bit of side boob going on here:
Field Researcher
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:51 PM
Not as bad as Katie Price though, she goes to parties, in what looks like, her undies .

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:01 PM
depends on the costume. nurse or policewoman doesn't bother me, but i honestly find schoolgirl outfits disturbing as the idea that they are purposely sexualising something that represents a child is, to me, perverted. i saw a "sexy wednesday adams" outfit in a store, and that grossed me out. Wednesday was a child. they are trying to make a slut version of a child. that is sick.

and as for the ten year old virgin debate. a large part of it is the parents, but almost as big is society now a days. when i was ten, i was still playing pokemon. i didn't have my first crush until i was 15, and i didn't have sex til i was 17. but now, kids are exposed to it a lot more. when me and a friend were shopping for stuff for her baby boy, we saw so many clothes in the childrens section aimed at litle girls that were quite frankly, disgusting. and they're advertised at kids, so of course, the kids want them. but a good parent won't give in, and even better, will teach a child why those things are wrong. too many parents just try the "because i said so" approach, which doesn't work. don't just tell a child no, tell them why not.
a great series that covers this is Channel 4's stop pimping our kids documentary series, run by the same people who did the sex education show. when i watch some of the questions the teens on that show ask it makes me want to smack my head against a wall. a lot of it is just common bloody sense. why they call it common sense, i don't know, because it seems to be anything but common.

<- My Simself, Kelly Ovenden. Life Stage: YA Traits: Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Couch Potato, Grumpy, Nurturing
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Lady_Kombucha/mystudio
Banned
#38 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 2:51 PM
I don't think sexy schoolgirl outfits or naughty disney characters to be offensive.
Perhaps my perception on that point differs from yours, but... how should I word it... I don't link those things with *children*, I link them with my own childhood memories. And the memories kind of age with the person or something like that

What of *wrong* clothes for little girls, they are made not for actual purpose of being sexy, but to resemble adults' clothing. Children can't really *feel* yet why women wear revealing clothes, but they already want to imitate that. And, as you've said, and I wholeheartedly agree, explanations are needed. A lot of explanations.
Banned
Original Poster
#39 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyKombucha
i saw a "sexy wednesday adams" outfit in a store.

I honestly don't know what to say. Just... Ew.
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:04 PM
I saw that sexy Wednesday Adams too being talked up for this past Halloween. I was reading this whole post just shaking my head. But they said it before "Sex sells". I don't agree with it but that is they type of world we are in.
Banned
Original Poster
#41 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:24 PM
My nephew, who's 14 years old, refuses to go trick-or-treating, partying, go to haunted houses, whatever, with his friends on Halloween, and he's told me that they always bring girls dressed like sluts and always ends up in a make out party or something worse. He said exactly to me:
"Please, please, PLEASE, let me be with you and your friends on Halloween. Last time I went with my friends ((this was when he was 12, and the last Halloween, when he was 11, he went with his friends)) all they even thought of was girls! They wolf whistled any girl who walked by, they met these random teenage girls, and LIED about our ages to them! He told them we were 15, ((remember, he was 11!)) and started saying all this perverted stuff to them - I couldn't stand it!"
He started crying and I just felt so bad for him. He still hangs out with those boys, but I've met them before, and when it's NOT Halloween they're pretty normal kids. (I have nothing against Halloween!)
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:37 PM
Here they trick or treat a few days before Halloween and I answered the door to a 12 year (I think) old dressed like a 20 year old sexy version of Princess Jasmine. All I could think of was what the heck was parents thinking?
Banned
Original Poster
#43 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by painkillerdeb
Here they trick or treat a few days before Halloween and I answered the door to a 12 year (I think) old dressed like a 20 year old sexy version of Princess Jasmine. All I could think of was what the heck was parents thinking?

Was she by herself? Or were her parents/friends with her?
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:22 PM
She had a younger girl with her when I looked out I didn't see any adults.

When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today I wish I wish
He would go away.

Alors voilà Clyde a une petite amie Elle est belle et son prénom C'est Bonnie A eux deux ils forment Le gang Barrow Leurs noms Bonnie Parker et Clyde Barrow - Serge Gainsbourg
Banned
Original Poster
#45 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:28 PM
A younger girl?! That just seems kinda messed up. Was the younger girl dressed up?
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:30 PM
Yeah she looked about 6 and was in a normal kiddie costume and yeah it is pretty messed up. I just shook my head.

When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today I wish I wish
He would go away.

Alors voilà Clyde a une petite amie Elle est belle et son prénom C'est Bonnie A eux deux ils forment Le gang Barrow Leurs noms Bonnie Parker et Clyde Barrow - Serge Gainsbourg
Banned
#47 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
My nephew, who's 14 years old, refuses to go trick-or-treating, partying, go to haunted houses, whatever, with his friends on Halloween, and he's told me that they always bring girls dressed like sluts and always ends up in a make out party or something worse. He said exactly to me:
"Please, please, PLEASE, let me be with you and your friends on Halloween. Last time I went with my friends ((this was when he was 12, and the last Halloween, when he was 11, he went with his friends)) all they even thought of was girls! They wolf whistled any girl who walked by, they met these random teenage girls, and LIED about our ages to them! He told them we were 15, ((remember, he was 11!)) and started saying all this perverted stuff to them - I couldn't stand it!"
He started crying and I just felt so bad for him. He still hangs out with those boys, but I've met them before, and when it's NOT Halloween they're pretty normal kids. (I have nothing against Halloween!)

Wait, are you really trying to tell us of a 14-years old male teen who cries because his friends say aloud they want to f*ck girls?
Well, I've been through my teenage boyhood and you should realize that that kind of behavior is widely accepted among *normal kids*, so I think that's not all of the story. I would guess the boys were drunk and/or violent or perhaps they've been forcing him into something.

As for "sexy" Jasmine and "where the parents were", remember, kids don't always dress what their parents prepared for them. There're so many ways to trick the parents...
Banned
Original Poster
#48 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
Wait, are you really trying to tell us of a 14-years old male teen who cries because his friends say aloud they want to f*ck girls?
Well, I've been through my teenage boyhood and you should realize that that kind of behavior is widely accepted among *normal kids*, so I think that's not all of the story. I would guess the boys were drunk and/or violent or perhaps they've been forcing him into something.

He's a nice kid. It's like, he's "hidden" from the world, but he takes his life seriously and he's gotten drunk before (while I was supposed to be the responsible adult) and he's had a girlfriend before, he's a normal teenage boy, the only difference being - as far as I know - isn't completely concentrated on sex. My sister had him when she was 16, and he - obviously - knows that, and he's told me that's not how he wants to live his life, so he tries to stay a way from anything involving sex (especially in that circumstance). And he's told me he has a hard time saying "no" to people. I don't know how good it is for him to be hidden from the real world, but it's much better than having some horny, pubescent teen.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:32 PM
You guys forgot sexy doll!

http://i-beta.crackedcdn.com/phpima...0/33800.jpg?v=1

I love how its not possible to move your arms in it!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#50 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 3:27 AM
^ That looks uncomfortable and lethal.
Page 2 of 2