Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:09 PM Last edited by NightmareCandle : 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:47 PM.
Odd/annoying habits or fears you have.
What are some weird, odd, and/or annoying habits or fears you have?

1. I chew the skin beside my nails.
2. I pick my lips.
3. I always check the toilet for bugs before I use the restroom. I'm just scared to death of bugs being in the toilet, then using it. And the toilet seat is closed except for when we use it, so it's totally silly.
4. I have a full scale panic attack if I see a cricket. I can hold spiders and grasshoppers and things, but crickets. Are. The. Freakiest. Things. Ever.

Yours? :D

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:10 PM
I'm afraid of elevators. I never go anywhere by elevator. I always use stairs. -.- Even when I go up to 16th floor. That's odd and annoying.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:15 PM
I haven't been on an elevator in years. They scare me. Too many horror movies, man.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:20 PM
exactly =.=

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Banned
#5 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 4:09 PM
1. Severe arachnophobia. If I see one, I will instantly scream and panic, even if it's really, really tiny, or if it's already dead.
2. I comb my hair automatically every ten minutes.
3. I refuse to go outside if I can help it. I stayed for one week inside my house and refused to go outside during the summer.

I think that's all.
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 4:45 PM
I'm scared of the mayan masks... I can't see one, or I will have nightmares...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Theorist
#7 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 5:36 PM
I have a lot.

1) I pick my lips with my teeth.
2) I check everywhere for insects and spiders when I enter.
3) I'm scared of all invertebrates EXCEPT for scorpions.
4) I don't like being in lifts with other people, except the people in my party. They irritate me with their... person-ness.
5) I have to read aloud.
6) I won't leave the house without straightening my fringe or wearing mascara. D:<
7) I do nothing but sit inside in my pyjamas. I don't get dressed and I don't go outside unless I have to.

I probably have more, but I can't think of them.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 6:33 PM
1) HATE HATE HATE spiders. Even a minuscule one creeps along and I'm in a dead faint.
2) I hate greasy hair, but I hate taking showers when I could be writing down film plots.
3) I strain my eyes far too much but I refuse to get glasses.
4) I have to have one hand on the volume when I'm listening to a movie on YouTube because my ears just work like that.
5) I never go outside unless someone lures me with cash or threatens me with school.
6) When I'm home alone, I have to bust out in a random dance or else it's not being home alone.
7) I'm terrified of elevators and escalators, as well as automatic doors of any sort.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#9 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
4) I have to have one hand on the volume when I'm listening to a movie on YouTube because my ears just work like that.

just the same habit! ^.^

Without thinking about
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:38 PM
lol! these are all great

1) I am frightened of spiders. I will scream and run away from even one as small as a needle. everywhere except in my bathroom (which I find odd, but I'm just not)
2) I'm scared of taking a shower when the shower whistles. I'm scared the water is going to boil and kill me. (I still shower though, I'm just scared silly the whole time)
3) I can't be alone on a staircase. I am just frightened of getting killed by some mass murderer.
4) Whenever I hear an ice cream truck I shout "DONKEY!" I don't know why, I just do
5) I am obsessed with lying on my lawn and listening to nature. I highly encourage everyone hear to do so one day. jut go somewhere with trees and flowers (if your allergenic like me taking some meds :D) and just lie in the grass and listen to the world around you. It's a truly enlightening experience. Especially for you 'inside' people

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:41 PM
1) I wear glasses, and they always keep sliding off. I've been pushing them back so often, that I try to do it even when I'm not wearing glasses
2) I'm afraid of singing in public. Probably because my voice is deep, and most people find that funny...
3) I hate talking to strangers.
4) I hate being in the middle of a large crowd.

To sum up 2, 3 and 4, I kinda have a social phobia...

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 8:51 PM
1. I'm absolutely terrified of escalators.
2. I'm a compulsive scab picker. It leaves ugly marks.
3. I'm really awkward with strangers.
4. I can't make small talk. I just can't.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:04 PM
1) I can't use lifts!!! I just CAN'T! they scare me
2)If i have and itch in the corner of my eye i blink really hard and fast to get rid of it and if i have one on my upper lip, or just above it between my nose and lips i use my teeth:\ I just do!
3)I hate planes!D: They scare me . I love boats yet titanic is my favourite movie...

Just call me Katie:)
Mad Poster
#14 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:09 PM
1. I freak out and shudder if I see a moth, butterfly, fly, spider, wasp, bee or any other insect. I don't take my eyes off it until it leaves the room or someone kills it.

2. I hate flying.

3. I get claustrophobia if the curtains are closed, there always has to be a gap somewhere.

4. I bite my nails. A lot.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:11 PM
I've got more now
1)I hate butter flys...
2) If one of the people i hate enters the room i cross my arms over my tummy and look down

Theorist
#16 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 10:35 PM
I forgot one.

I hate escalators in some circumstances.
I hate going down them, and I hate very steep ones like in the London Underground. I hated them so much when we went in August. D:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 10:54 PM
Oh!

And, Everytime something about either Glee, Twilight or Michael Buble is on TV i kneel and point making funny squealing noises...

Banned
#18 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 3:40 AM
^LOL! Same!

1. Moths creep me out. They're just so helpless and fluttery, I feel really sorry for them... it's odd, I know...
2. I have a morbid fear of anything poking my (or anyone else's) eyes out.
3. I tend to bite my bottom lip until it bleeds when I'm nervous.
4. I hate making small talk with people I don't know.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 9:37 AM
More...

1. I can't go down an escalator, but I'm OK going up one.
2. If I'm watching anything scary I have about a million pillows around me, and right afterwards I won't go anywhere on my own.
3. I can't sleep with anything covering my head or neck.
4. I'm always adjusting the volume on my iPod, computer or TV.
5. I always pay attention to the L and R on my earphones. I don't even know why, since it makes no difference.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 12:07 PM
- After I play a horror or shooter game of any sort, like Combat Arms or Left 4 Dead 2, I'm REALLY jumpy when I leave my room, even during daylight hours.
- If I don't drink cola for more than about seven or eight hours, I get a biting sensation in my arms, chest, and nose. School is torture.
- I pick or bite my lips until they bleed. I love the taste of blood.
- I get suuuuuper shy around anyone at school that I don't know.
- If the shower water doesn't turn my skin red, I'm not showering.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#21 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:47 PM
- I have pretty bad Necrophobia
- I take Extremely hot showers
- I REALLY hate misquotes (That's a bad thing 'cause I live in Florida and there's a whole shit load of them -_-')

More later...I have to go to school....

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
I'm afraid of elevators. I never go anywhere by elevator. I always use stairs. -.- Even when I go up to 16th floor. That's odd and annoying.

Same here, I have no idea why, I just hate them D:

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#23 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:42 PM
1) I have to place my right shoe in front of the left one.
2) I close all the drawers I see even when hey are already closed.
3) The place I find the most charming and peaceful is a cemetery.
4) The light of the sun makes me sneeze and burns my skin in two seconds.
5) I have to count stuff and I tend to do the same thing many times until it's a number I want.
6) I don't like even numbers and number 9.
7) If I do the same thing for a long time I end up with a bit of a nervous tick.
8) I never use my right index finger for anything.
9) I believe that I have to do something (usually stupid stuff) to make something I want go well.
10) I had to type something here because if I hadn't it would have been 9..

Scared??

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Alchemist
#24 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:54 PM
I have the same 1)

-I need to close everithing I see: I hate open windows, wardoves, doors, school bags, school cases... EVERITHING!!!!

Without thinking about
Instructor
#25 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 12:56 AM
- If I'm wearing a bracelet with any sort of writing on it, the writing has to be facing up so you can read it
- I NEVER put my hair up (Only for Soccer)
- I hate being interrupted by my Parents. It's usually fine for my friends to interrupt me 'cause I know they don't do it on purpose.
- I absolutely cannot sleep with a door open. I feel safer with it closed.
- Clowns freak the hell outta me (Lolz)
- I hate swimming in pools. I only swim in the Ocean
- I get intimidated/scared by tall people (Except Zack. He's too hugable to be afraid of. Hahahaha)

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei

Page 1 of 2