Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 5:46 PM
Hi again, sorry it has been so long.

I have tried the kSentSimToBoardingSchool listener, and it works somewhat - if the child has taken out books, they get returned just when the sim is enrolled, not when they are leaving so they could take out a book in between being enrolled and leaving, and it obviously messes up the alarm on the book. I'm not sure if there is a better way around this, or to leave it as i suppose it's not greatly important?

Unfortunately the kVacationTelemetryInfo didn't work. If there is a way to pause and resume the alarms on the books, when sims come back from travelling, and also to keep the data that the book is from a register when in a new world, that would be great. There is a kSimEnteredVacationWorld and kSimReturnedFromVacationWorld which sound promising for stopping and starting the alarms and checking if the book has been sold when the sims was in the vacation world.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 5:06 PM
is there any final product for this mod? I know it's been a while and quite a project but I was searching for a functional library mod and found this thread and got my hopes up!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anurzynski
is there any final product for this mod? I know it's been a while and quite a project but I was searching for a functional library mod and found this thread and got my hopes up!

Sorry, I sort of gave up on this! But maybe one day I'll get back to it now that I kind of know what I'm doing
Page 3 of 3