Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 11:11 AM
Default Mystery poses
I've recently been having a problem where Sims will randomly start posing in the middle of doing something else. I think it's always when there are two Sims together. But it also happens in CAS.

The thing is, I haven't installed any pose packs or pose players. I've searched for "pose" with Powershell in my Mods folder and it brings up nothing. But S4S says I have 15 pose packs when I run the "update poses" batch fix. Unfortunately, S4S doesn't offer any way to locate, or even identify, these packs.

Any ideas for how I can find these packs? Doing a 50/50 won't work since there's more than one pack.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old Today at 10:18 AM
As a follow-up, to provide an answer for others with the same problem, Sims4Studio was the solution. One of the available tools is a gizmo that updates pose packs. It scours your mods folder looking for pose packs and puts out a handy list of everything it updated or that didn't need updated. You can then use the list to remove the errant pose packs.