Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:34 PM
Default do you hate having negative comments on youtube?
this topic said it all: do you hate having negative/hate comments on youtube?

i get hate on youtube on my video's all the time (a few times per months)

i kinda get used to it but still

i Always get this thought on my mind: can't you just skip a video if you don't like it already instead of putting some bad comments on someone's video ? (like me)

i skip a video i don't like all the time after i found out making youtube video's are just for fun
i personally think everyone should do it instead of putting some bad comments other people don't like (you might get a chain reaction or something if you don't do anything with it )

i mean sure you can Always give someone an advice to make everything better, but having some hate/negative reaction will get everything worse (but that's just my thoughts about it)

i Always block everyone who says some ugly things to me to my video's, just so they can't say anything about me anymore
then maybe one day they regret saying some ugly things about me (at the comments) hopefully (BTW i Always delete all bad comments someone put on my video's)

and i have this thing on my mind but i think i wanna do something with the hate comments most people puts on youtube in general but i just don't know how (so it isn't just my video's if that's just the case even though if it sounds like that )

i think i already said my story but like i said earlier how about you?

what do YOU think about the bad comments most people put on youtube?
and what are you gonna do about it?
and say it out loud
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 8:30 PM
I haven't done much about YouTubing as my camera is also my smartphone and my studio is in the basement because the only equipment I have is a tripod with a fitting to hold a smartphone.

I don't take criticism very well, which is why I am not fond of the disagree troll who also flags tragic things as "funny". In all honesty, part of me is jaded by the fact that manners fell by the wayside after a certain point in the 1990s.

I haven't made an idea for a one woman show in my basement. So I haven't been making videos lately.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
I don't take dislikes on my videos that well, but I try not to take it too personally. I just tell myself that I have to get over the fact that not everyone likes the same stuff I do.

oh who does actually ?
i don't take dislikes too well but i try to ignore it and i think we have something in common

Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
I haven't done much about YouTubing as my camera is also my smartphone and my studio is in the basement because the only equipment I have is a tripod with a fitting to hold a smartphone.

I don't take criticism very well, which is why I am not fond of the disagree troll who also flags tragic things as "funny". In all honesty, part of me is jaded by the fact that manners fell by the wayside after a certain point in the 1990s.

I haven't made an idea for a one woman show in my basement. So I haven't been making videos lately.

i see, i film everything on my mobile

i get it i don't take the dislikes and hates too well neither
and you don't have to film yourself or anything else you don't like and like i said earlier it's just for fun
ignore the dislike one's and if they say some negative/hate comment then you could Always block them, i do this all the time
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
oh who does actually ?

i get it i don't take the dislikes and hates too well neither
and you don't have to film yourself or anything else you don't like and like i said earlier it's just for fun
ignore the dislike one's and if they say some negative/hate comment then you could Always block them, i do this all the time

Actually, I am planning to get back into stop motion animation, which is a passion of mine amongst other things.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#5 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 7:10 PM
Well, almost every video will get a dislike, I don't dislike videos, I just don't watch them again or leave the video. But everyone is different, and yes I don't like negative comments, but you'll just have to deal with it and ignore it.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Well, almost every video will get a dislike, I don't dislike videos, I just don't watch them again or leave the video. But everyone is different, and yes I don't like negative comments, but you'll just have to deal with it and ignore it.

i see and i do this all the time, i just don't put a negative comments on someone's video i don't like (i don't click on dislike neither)
i just skip it and never watch it again
i try not to take this too personally since i know everyone has their own taste and all

when there's a negative comment (on my video) i block the person as fast as i can and after that i delete the bad comment as soon as possible
but when it comes to worse that people are calling me for something stupid (like calling me slut or something) i'm gonna do the blacklist (forbidden words)
and say the words i don't want people to say some ugly stuff to me
then all of the problems are resolved

i just don't take dislikes that well though but like i said earlier: i try not to take this too personally