Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 7:30 AM
Default Setting Sarcophagus Triggers...
I have several sarcophagi I am trying to set to be opened for "search for treasure", as well as having a chance of mummy.

I can do the mummy part no problem, but when I try to activate it for 'search inside' action, the only options my sim gets are view and sleep. I've messed around with varieties of the set triggers menu, but I cannot figure this out! I've been trying all day... lol. I know I'm just missing something, but this is important for the tomb I'm building. Ugh. Otherwise I would just say forget it.

I've searched for tutorials already, but none were helpful for this particular case. I'll keep trying, but hopefully one of you will put me outta my misery!
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 7:48 AM
Did you set a treasure component?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 8:54 PM
Yep, they all have some sort of treasure, and some have 15% mummy, some have 100%, some none. Do I need to get rid of the mummies or something?
Banned
#4 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 8:52 PM
Im pretty sure if there's a mummy chance, there's no chance of treasure. I think they're incompatible, it's either/or.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 9:17 PM
I'll try that, I thought I did already but it was really late... lol. No more working past bedtime!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:04 PM
I tried it, with a brand new sarcophagus just in case. Still only get view and sleep. In the triggers menu the only option I get is to set mummy. 'Open' is only an option with TNS text or whatever. I put 'test' in there to try it out, no dice.
Banned
#7 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:09 PM
Treasure has to respawn before you can open it, did you try using resetspawners with awesomemod, or otherwise waiting a week before checking?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:30 PM
Hmm. good point. I'll try it. But other things have already spawned, so I would think the treasure would have too since I placed them at the same time.