Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 11:32 PM
Default Seeking clutter (books, games), makeup & skin
Hi! I've piled up a few WCIFs over time, so I'm going to list them all here.
For reference, I tend to prefer using maxis match CC in CAS and more alpha-ish CC in build mode, but all suggestions are welcome!

CAS
  • Eye makeup or face paint that appears to the side of the eyes rather than above or below, and has a yellow/gold/orangey swatch. Specifically something as close as possible to this.
  • A skin overlay that uses (or looks similar to) the details that pop up on a sim's body when you turn the fat slider up to maximum, so my sims can start to look a bit chubby at smaller sizes.
Build/Buy
  • Books (or any small deco item) that function as a bookcase. I have a couple of these, but they're either very antique-looking or very maxis matchy and don't fit with the room I'm working on.
  • Board game boxes, especially stackable! I have these (TSR link) and they're perfect, but I've used them in sooo many builds and need something new. I love the ones in this set too but they're too small to line up right when I use alt+9 to stack them.
  • A specific decorative box, about the size of a jewelry box, with glass sides and gilding on the edges and top. I used to have this and have no clue where it went or how to find it again.